Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

The NBA 2K13 New York Knicks home and away uniforms have been updated in-game to match their new designs for the 2012-13 season.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Strings74 @ 10/22/12 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebediah
Every time I load my roster the Knicks jerseys go back to v-neck. Anybody know why?
I got the Knicks jersey message but they are staying the same in both Play Now games and in my pre-existing Association.

Not sure about the new courts. Haven't checked yet.

Anyone know the deal?

# 62 ron_bato @ 10/22/12 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by concolt
I hate playing as and against the Knicks because the blue is too distracting. The Bulls red looks less pink to me this year, not sure if I'm just used to it or if they changed it a little.
you just got used to it probably. still looks horrible to me, but I don't let it get in the way. I'm not one of these guys that gets riled up by the art too much (I dislike it, but I can live with it). But for guys that are really into the immersion of the whole nba experience, I can see how it can be a big pain knowing that this has gone on for years.

I hate playing at brooklyn with a passion though because the blue color of the Barclays Center is just waayyyy off.

# 63 gator3guy @ 10/23/12 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
Ppl must have a bum TV because the blue on mine for the Knicks jersey is royal blue.
I swear, if I said the sky was blue, you would tell me I'm color blind. Do you just like to complain about people complaining? You can not tell me those jerseys are the right color. If so, can I borrow your glasses?

# 64 seanbarkley @ 10/23/12 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebediah
Every time I load my roster the Knicks jerseys go back to v-neck. Anybody know why?
That's because the fix of the collar IS linked to the roster file. It's not a new shirt texture, they just changed V neck for U neck.

# 65 Strings74 @ 10/23/12 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
That's because the fix of the collar IS linked to the roster file. It's not a new shirt texture, they just changed V neck for U neck.
So that means if you already started an association you're out of luck for all fixed jerseys? What about future unlocked jerseys?

# 66 DirtyNeedles @ 10/24/12 02:04 AM
I thought the fix was the color of the stripe around the waistband? Previously blue, now orange? correct me if I am wrong.

# 67 BayStyles925 @ 10/24/12 02:54 AM
Would be better if they used the correct shade of blue for the Knicks way jerseys. Heh!

# 68 c15dubb @ 10/24/12 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNeedles
I thought the fix was the color of the stripe around the waistband? Previously blue, now orange? correct me if I am wrong.
no it was a collar fix only, the waistband is one color on away and another for home, that hasn't changed...

# 69 Rewmac @ 10/25/12 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
I think there was a glitch with the knicks uni's i saw it a couple times playing it.

honestly they need to work on patches, like the disappearing scoreboard, thats a big one.
So true. I have had it quite a few times now and annoys me a lot.

# 70 Knicks2013camps @ 11/08/12 03:11 AM
Can they just fix MSG Which is the Knicks home court cause its like 2 years out of date... I hate playing home cause it feels like I'm playing and older game then 2k13 lol...

# 71 c15dubb @ 11/08/12 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks2013camps
Can they just fix MSG Which is the Knicks home court cause its like 2 years out of date... I hate playing home cause it feels like I'm playing and older game then 2k13 lol...

knicks have been renovating MSG for the past 2 years so its been constantly changing I believe it will all be done next offseason so maybe it will be more accurate after that...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.