Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

The NBA 2K13 court floors for the Lakers, Suns, and Thunder have been updated in game to match their new designs for the 2012-13 season.

Other court floor updates should be coming soon, which include the most anticipated Spurs and Bobcats. We could see a few subtle changes in other courts, but nothing has been announced.

(Lakers - Should have a white center court line, as seen here.) - Thanks domidomdomz!

Suns

(Thunder - Slight change, double line in the key is now gone. The difference is seen here.) - Thanks Josh Thomas!

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ron_bato @ 10/22/12 05:44 AM
booted up the game just now, this was a pleasant surprise! Good job 2k!

# 2 4UP @ 10/22/12 05:53 AM
What did they even change about the Thunder court? I thought it was correct to begin with.

AND they seem to have forgotten about the Spurs update.

# 3 c15dubb @ 10/22/12 05:58 AM
wow, sooner then we were told we would get it... first time for 2k

# 4 Vni @ 10/22/12 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c15dubb
wow, sooner then we were told we would get it... first time for 2k
Ronnie2K is on holidays.

# 5 The 24th Letter @ 10/22/12 06:12 AM
Wonder why they didn't fit the Spurs in...oh well I'm sure they'll get to it

# 6 GHmanRON @ 10/22/12 06:16 AM
3 outta 4, I'm satisfied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 7 domidomdomz @ 10/22/12 06:16 AM
Lakers center line is wrong again. This time, should be white.

# 8 c15dubb @ 10/22/12 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
Lakers center line is wrong again. This time, should be white.

I know we want everything to be exactly how it is in real life especially for the teams we like most but at a certain point you just have to take what you can get.

# 9 Goffs @ 10/22/12 06:25 AM
This the new court for the Spurs right?

Maybe another update later on?

# 10 c15dubb @ 10/22/12 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
This the new court for the Spurs right?

Maybe another update later on?
they said they would update it at the start of the season and that's about a week and a half away so getting these now is a treat. If it takes 2 updates to get things straight before they actually start playing that's not too bad. considering past years...

# 11 DENCIO @ 10/22/12 06:50 AM
What about the new uni and bobcat court.....
And add td garden in boston,madison square logo in ny and the clippers

But overall 2k god job. ..

# 12 ltylerj @ 10/22/12 07:00 AM
The Suns court is awesome in real time. I'm very glad now that I was drafted by the Suns.

Haven't checked the others out, but the overhaul on the Suns court is awesome.

Was hoping for the updated Charlotte court but oh well, in due time. Can't be too greedy.

# 13 DrPhibes @ 10/22/12 07:12 AM
How could they not get in the new Bobcats court in? A far more drastic and noticeable change than either of the Lakers or Thunder courts.

# 14 Goffs @ 10/22/12 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltylerj
The Suns court is awesome in real time. I'm very glad now that I was drafted by the Suns.

Haven't checked the others out, but the overhaul on the Suns court is awesome.

Was hoping for the updated Charlotte court but oh well, in due time. Can't be too greedy.
Forgot about Charlotte...

Maybe the update comes in threes....3 now 3 later? So is there another court that needs updating?

# 15 ltylerj @ 10/22/12 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Forgot about Charlotte...

Maybe the update comes in threes....3 now 3 later? So is there another court that needs updating?
Lol, I mentioned it in my initial post. I wish they added it now since I use Kidd-Gilchrist alot, but it's no biggie. I'm sure they're working on it.

I assume they updated the Lakers and Thunder courts first because they're probably the most used teams along with the Heat online. The majority of the people don't use the Bobcats online, so it kinda makes sense to get the most popular courts first.

# 16 Goffs @ 10/22/12 07:44 AM
Whats nice is that a little graphic pops up when you turn the game on telling you that these courts have been updated to reflect the season. Takes the guessing game away...

IF they do update rookies with tattoos I would guess that a similar pop up would happen telling you that these players have been updated.

# 17 FAM CEO @ 10/22/12 08:04 AM
Do the Uni and Court updates apply to new online associations or are those separate updates like the rosters?

# 18 MVP9072 @ 10/22/12 08:07 AM
So what's the difference in the courts exactly some lines or what?

# 19 goat10 @ 10/22/12 08:12 AM
kind of worrying if this kind of thing is a higher priority than fixing the game

# 20 JerzeyReign @ 10/22/12 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
So what's the difference in the courts exactly some lines or what?
The Suns added the ambigram at halfcourt instead of the logo.

The Lakers added all the championship years around their logo at halfcourt as well as placed retired numbers on the sideline in front of the scorers' table.

Not sure what was wrong with the OKC court.

« Previous12345678Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.