Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

A couple of days ago, 2K Sports updated the NBA 2K13 courts for the Lakers, Suns and Thunder.

Today they have released updated court floors for the Spurs, Clippers and Bobcats. More updates are on the way.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 C the Lyte @ 10/25/12 07:29 AM
This update messed me up!!! I had played a game for a half with the "Cats" and had to save. I come back a few days later and pick it up mid-game, and see that everything has changed!

# 42 seraglio @ 10/25/12 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Does the update pop up for any of you guys? Is it supposed to? Cuz I didn't get anything. And for the guy asking about association. They are updated in your association.
i didn't get the message, facebook 'told me'

# 43 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 10/25/12 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejfalcon9
Even as a die hard Clips fan I gotta say......What changed with our court?

I was wondering the same thing. I see on 2k they made the paint solid blue like the new Lakers court, but when I watched Lakers-Clippers last night it looked the same to me ***shrugs***

# 44 michaeljberry1987 @ 10/25/12 11:14 AM
They need to update the Barclays Center. 1st off the fans are still wearing the old Nets colors and the Court is all wrong.

# 45 Bulls321974 @ 10/25/12 11:31 AM
Great job, 2K! Keep it up!

# 46 Playboy™ @ 10/25/12 12:50 PM
good job 2k now barclays center and da cavs arena

# 47 Find_the_Door @ 10/25/12 12:53 PM
Where's Portland?

# 48 jayman504 @ 10/25/12 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
I was wondering the same thing. I see on 2k they made the paint solid blue like the new Lakers court, but when I watched Lakers-Clippers last night it looked the same to me ***shrugs***
After watching highlights of the Lakers and Clips this morning...I realize that 2K's Clippers court is missing the lines in the paint!

# 49 Supersonic_BR @ 10/25/12 02:07 PM
Just FYI, the barclays center court is completely wrong.

# 50 Painkiller1974 @ 10/26/12 03:06 PM
Hi from Italy.
Unfurtunately I didn't receive any update about Spurs, Bobcats and Clippers court floors.
Anybody can tell me how can I do ?
Some other people form Europe has the same problem ?
Thanks

# 51 ProfessaPackMan @ 10/26/12 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
Just FYI, the barclays center court is completely wrong.
Yeah, the court is fine.

The lighting around the court is wrong as the court should be the only thing lit up while the lights are off in the crowd. Like how the Knicks and Lakers do for their games.

Once 2K gets that right, along with adding Teletovich and Toko Shengalia to the Nets roster, I can finally play a game with the Nets at home.

# 52 RustyBlue @ 10/26/12 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Yeah, the court is fine.

The lighting around the court is wrong as the court should be the only thing lit up while the lights are off in the crowd. Like how the Knicks and Lakers do for their games.

Once 2K gets that right, along with adding Teletovich and Toko Shengalia to the Nets roster, I can finally play a game with the Nets at home.
what about the court texture not being dark enough and the barclays logo being light blue

# 53 ai2k2 @ 10/26/12 08:57 PM
They should also take off the blur effect on the pads on the basket when the camera is at an angle. Watching NBA on ESPN and the letters are clear no matter what angle. It would add to the realism.

# 54 CCDaDon @ 10/26/12 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller1974
Hi from Italy.
Unfurtunately I didn't receive any update about Spurs, Bobcats and Clippers court floors.
Anybody can tell me how can I do ?
Some other people form Europe has the same problem ?
Thanks
Just go into the game while logged in. It should be triggered when you load up the NBA Today file. It's not a patch or in the rosters.

# 55 jroc0007 @ 10/27/12 07:35 AM
did i miss the offline version for the xbox360? help me...Thanks

# 56 jobigdaddy @ 10/27/12 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
What do you think the chances are that they'll update some players hairstyles? Norris Cole and Iman Shumpert with flat tops would be a nice touch. And Andrew Bynum's afro
the chances are 0 to none

# 57 LionsFanNJ @ 10/27/12 04:08 PM
I'm hoping the Nets are included in the next wave of court updates, even if its only just the arena lighting. Though I'm sure its the way it is now because 2k needed some game film to see how Barclays is lit for gametime.

# 58 MVP9072 @ 10/28/12 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
It's really nice to see 2K supporting the game this very much and even weekly without any patches. Kudos to them.
I wish they would put the right accessories with their rosters.

# 59 Goffs @ 10/28/12 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
I wish they would put the right accessories with their rosters.
Take it up with this bum for right accessories. Good luck getting a response though since I'm sure everyone tweets him to get the roster as accurate as possible.

# 60 DJ @ 10/28/12 11:30 AM
Do you get a note in the game saying these updates have been done? Last time I played, I didn't get a message about any court updates.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.