Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

A couple of days ago, 2K Sports updated the NBA 2K13 courts for the Lakers, Suns and Thunder.

Today they have released updated court floors for the Spurs, Clippers and Bobcats. More updates are on the way.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 syncity14 @ 10/28/12 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Do you get a note in the game saying these updates have been done? Last time I played, I didn't get a message about any court updates.
I got the update that included the Lakers, but I didn't get the latest one. What's up with that?

# 62 Kwiatek @ 10/30/12 04:52 PM
Man, 2K is ridiculous with the courts. I'm detail-oriented guy, hence this mistake irritates me a lot.

First of all - they've updated Clippers court, which was more or less OK to a new one which is wrong (no lines in the paint). The second thing which makes me crazy is spacing between line on the court and paint -- in real life there are courts with some space between lines and painted areas on the court (e.g. Pistons court, Mavs or Celtics) and 2K miss that completely -- and I don't know why they do this spacing around 3 sec arc on the Mavs court, while in the same time they didn't do it to other lines (lines around the paint, baselines and sidelines)... and Barclays Center court is horrible.

Below is a photo of the Mavs paint in which you can see that spacing

# 63 msdm27 @ 11/01/12 05:00 PM
I've gotten the court updates in my ongoing association, however I haven't seem to have the new uniforms in that association. Like the Nets still have the the round neck and Spurs, Blazers, Clippers... don't have their alternates available.

Is there something I have to do to activate these uniform in an ongoing association or does it have to be re-started?

Thanks!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.