Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 8 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. We also targeted some player equipment updates this week - with over 150 players and 600+ equipment parts updated total.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 6 are NY Jets RB Shonn Greene with a 4 point boost this week (now 80 overall), Seattle OL Russell Okung goes up 2 points to a 83 overall, Houston DE J.J. Watt going +2 to 96 overall, Minnesota WR Percy Harvin gets a nice increase up to 91 overall (+2), Tampa Bay WR Mike Williams gets a 2 point boost to 81 overall, and Dallas OL Phil Costa going up 2 points as well to a 75 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are Arizona OL D’Anthony Batiste (from 59 to 55 overall), Pittsburgh DL Ziggy Hood (from 75 to 73 overall), Oakland LB Rolando McClain (from 86 to 83 overall), and New England CB Kyle Arrington (from 78 to 76 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 8.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 brandon27 @ 10/25/12 02:43 PM
woo!! Dominique Jones has been added to the phins!! I can finally go get the Lombardi now!

In all seriousness now, they've done a nice job with roster updates this year.

# 2 saintsyadig @ 10/25/12 05:51 PM
Malcolm Jenkins should have gone up a point. He stop a whole touchdown by himself.

# 3 KingV2k3 @ 10/25/12 06:17 PM
Any word on CCM roster update or is Week 4 still going to be the most current?

# 4 aussieBKR @ 10/26/12 02:53 AM
i want some love for DRC, he's rated the 7th best cb by pro football focus and we all know numbers dont lie. also kendricks has been playing lights out, he has been keeping opposing TE to next to nothing. u can drop namdi some all good, drop jorden some, drop mathis and watkins some, but give me more for DRC and kendricks....GKMC cause im real im real really really real

# 5 Vero Viper @ 10/26/12 09:57 AM
I guess I'm misunderstanding something here. I thought with the latest patch we could use whatever rosters we wanted for CCM? No matter which roster option I'm picking I do not get the latest roster for my CCM when I start one. What am I doing wrong?

# 6 at23steelers @ 10/26/12 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skabatula
Glad to see they dropped Mike Wallace a point (could have been 2-3 imo). He has dropped some big passes the last two weeks.
Antonio Brown is still wayy too low of an overall. Should be Brown 90 ovr and Mike Wallace 87 ovr IMO

# 7 pyr0sphere @ 10/26/12 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Antonio Brown is still wayy too low of an overall. Should be Brown 90 ovr and Mike Wallace 87 ovr IMO
lmao

10char

# 8 XXL78 @ 10/27/12 10:10 AM
Why does donnie feel the need to drop players that already have a low rating? At some isn't that player just playing to his rating? To drop someone that is less than an 80 is comical. After all aren't they playing like a 59 or a 78 overall if that is their rating. He expects low rated players to play like 90 overall players to keep their rating. It is just dumb. They already have a low rating for a reason. All of the drops should be to 90+ rated players that are not playing that well, not to 60 overall players that are playing to their rating. Ridiculous.

# 9 mkharsh33 @ 10/27/12 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
I'm a die-hard Steelers fan, but even I found this a bit funny... Brown is a nice player, but he's not dominant. Wallace has great speed, but is terrible as a possession receiver. I think Pittsburgh's record is a true reflection of how mediocre this team is (injuries aren't helping). It's like everyone wants them to seem better than they are.

# 10 reyes the roof @ 10/27/12 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vero Viper
I guess I'm misunderstanding something here. I thought with the latest patch we could use whatever rosters we wanted for CCM? No matter which roster option I'm picking I do not get the latest roster for my CCM when I start one. What am I doing wrong?
The way I uderstand it, and I could be wrong, is you can either use the CCM rosters, or you can use a custom roster. So if you take this weeks update and save it as a custom roster you should be able to use it

# 11 azdawgpound @ 10/27/12 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
The way I uderstand it, and I could be wrong, is you can either use the CCM rosters, or you can use a custom roster. So if you take this weeks update and save it as a custom roster you should be able to use it

if hes talking about ratings its because the ccm goes by schemes so thats why if its ratings hes not seeing them correct.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.