Home
NHL 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
Ghost players and a Giant Zdeno Chara wish you a Happy Halloween in this NHL 13 Hockey Ultimate Team trailer.

Now is the perfect time to create a Hockey Ultimate Team that will give your opponents nightmares! FOR 48 HOURS ONLY – from October 26-27, you can celebrate the scariest day on the calendar with our Halloween Mega Pack. More goal horn – less candy corn. To grab your pack check out the HUT store located in the Hockey Ultimate Team main menu.

This will be our biggest pack yet, so many rare items you’ll scream! 32, yes, THIRTY-TWO items, 18 of which will be rare. These packs will only be around for a LIMITED TIME. You can purchase this exclusive MegaPack for only 48hrs on October 26th – October 27th.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 addybojangles @ 10/26/12 05:27 PM
Scary good deal? Then tell me the cost, EA. C'mon.

# 2 gator3guy @ 10/27/12 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by addybojangles
Scary good deal? Then tell me the cost, EA. C'mon.
35k pucks or 6 bucks lol

# 3 Cletus @ 10/27/12 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
35k pucks or 6 bucks lol
They're not even hiding the fact that HUT is a cash grab this year.

# 4 Nickflyers @ 10/27/12 11:56 AM
Cause people spend the money. Why stop if people buy?

# 5 Cletus @ 10/27/12 12:38 PM
I never said it was a bad thing. I just said they weren't hiding it this year. Spending extra money is the easiest and most will argue the only way to get a top rank in HUT. I don't really play it, and I'm through with it this year because it's not fun, but it's just funny to me that people will pay that much for virtual cards.

# 6 giantsharks @ 10/27/12 12:41 PM
wow, just wow. Hate to be a downer but this is so lame.

# 7 Nickflyers @ 10/27/12 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
I never said it was a bad thing. I just said they weren't hiding it this year. Spending extra money is the easiest and most will argue the only way to get a top rank in HUT. I don't really play it, and I'm through with it this year because it's not fun, but it's just funny to me that people will pay that much for virtual cards.
And beat those guys that buy their team!

# 8 seventwenty3 @ 10/28/12 09:14 AM
I almost bought it for some fun with ghost players. It would have been the first time I bought DLC on a yearly game. However, no real ghost players = no fun.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.