Home
WWE 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
The official launch trailer for WWE '13, featuring the all-new "Attitude Era" Mode, Predator Technology 2.0, WWE Live audio presentation system, WWE Universe 3.0 with "Creative Rabbi" Paul Heyman, the best Creation Suite ever and the largest roster in franchise history!

Game: WWE 13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gramps91 @ 10/29/12 01:19 PM
This game is going to be sick! However, I noticed the video it said that gameinformer gave it a 9, but I went to the website and they haven't review it yet, weird, but should still be a sick game

# 2 poloelite @ 10/29/12 01:33 PM
If this plays how it looks, No Mercy can finally be in trouble.

# 3 DavonBrown @ 10/29/12 02:27 PM
My only concern is that no one is talking about the AI.

# 4 Bionickle @ 10/29/12 04:30 PM
Looking forward to picking this up early tomorrow morning! Last year's game was pretty solid and this one looks far deeper and with a whole lot added with the Attitude era and all creation modes.

# 5 kingsofthevalley @ 10/29/12 06:06 PM
Looks pretty good. Might have to pick this one up.

# 6 mmathaifighter @ 10/29/12 06:30 PM
One has to wonder about THQs "sense of urgency". What I mean is, they lost the UFC license, not long after the release of Undisputed 3, a game which was and is still plagued by a crippling online experience, and several gameplay glitches and exploits, that for months they promised a patch for and never delivered. Of course it still didnt stop them from releasing over priced DLC. Not to mention I still remember WWE 12s online issues specifically Community Creations which are far and away something I and many others consider a massive part of the game. I also seem to remember a patch they released for WWE12 which actually broke more stuff. I would love nothing more than for them to get it right but in 2012 there should be ZERO excuse to get the online experience to be at least functional, especially for a game(2 of you still count Undisputed 3) that relies and advertises to offer a solid online experience.

# 7 PVarck31 @ 10/29/12 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmathaifighter
One has to wonder about THQs "sense of urgency". What I mean is, they lost the UFC license, not long after the release of Undisputed 3, a game which was and is still plagued by a crippling online experience, and several gameplay glitches and exploits, that for months they promised a patch for and never delivered. Of course it still didnt stop them from releasing over priced DLC. Not to mention I still remember WWE 12s online issues specifically Community Creations which are far and away something I and many others consider a massive part of the game. I also seem to remember a patch they released for WWE12 which actually broke more stuff. I would love nothing more than for them to get it right but in 2012 there should be ZERO excuse to get the online experience to be at least functional, especially for a game(2 of you still count Undisputed 3) that relies and advertises to offer a solid online experience.
They actually didn't lose the UFC license, they shopped it and EA bought it.

But I understand what you mean. Thing is, its a totally different team working on wwe. As far as gameplay goes, I thought 12 was good and I'm sure 13 will be fine.

As far as online goes we will see. They said they have upgraded the servers to handle the traffic, among other improvements.

# 8 DJ @ 10/29/12 10:15 PM
I really hope the servers are more stable than last year. That really hurt my WWE 12 experience. I thought the game, specifically Universe Mode 2.0, were steps in the right direction, but the inability to consistently download created wrestlers, arenas and storylines was a major bummer.

The WWE 13 roster is stacked, though, so I probably won't have a ton of guys I'll want to DL anyway. Now, the tricky part is holding out another month for this thing to go on sale, because I still have my doubts that the single-player experience will be worth $60. These games are just too easy, even with slider adjustments. I don't mind running CPU-CPU matches, but I like to compete every now and again, too.

# 9 DBMcGee3 @ 10/30/12 10:31 AM
You guys read my mind about the online servers. I really want to get this game but it will all hinge on the online functionality, particularly the ability to easily find and download CAWs. Also, has anyone heard if they are giving us more CAW slots this year? 50 sounds like a lot but it really isn't when you start thinking about all the old school guys.

# 10 dochalladay32 @ 10/30/12 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
You guys read my mind about the online servers. I really want to get this game but it will all hinge on the online functionality, particularly the ability to easily find and download CAWs. Also, has anyone heard if they are giving us more CAW slots this year? 50 sounds like a lot but it really isn't when you start thinking about all the old school guys.
There was already a post confirming 50 and for this year, 50 is plenty depending on your aim. I'm focusing on 97-late 01 and I even got guys like DOA and Los Boricuas in which may be impossible to even find CAW's for.

# 11 kingsofthevalley @ 10/31/12 12:12 AM
Got it, its cool. Strange that I don't see a thread for it in the forums right now. Hold on let me look some more .

# 12 DBMcGee3 @ 10/31/12 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
There was already a post confirming 50 and for this year, 50 is plenty depending on your aim. I'm focusing on 97-late 01 and I even got guys like DOA and Los Boricuas in which may be impossible to even find CAW's for.
For me it's the late 80s/early 90s guys that tend to fill my spots. The Hogan/Warrior era, and of course my beloved old school WCW. Granted they have a better in-game roster this year, but last year, once the servers became semi-functional, I quickly filled all my spots and was routinely having to make decisions on who to delete when I found a new CAW I "had to have". I was hoping they may bump it to 100 this year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.