Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

With the NBA season tipping off tomorrow evening, NBA 2K13 will receive a roster update in the morning, according to Ronnie2K.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 boredtoday @ 10/30/12 04:31 AM
well i hope this includes Jae Crowder of the Mavericks. He is too good to not be in this game.

# 22 NYdreams @ 10/30/12 04:32 AM
watch it be like the thunder/rockets trade, barbosa to boston, delonte west a free agent, eddy curry to the mavs, with a few 2k created myplayers added to the roster with alot of the more important players missing....
i bet rasheed wallace wont even be on here

# 23 dazzelle @ 10/30/12 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredtoday
well i hope this includes Jae Crowder of the Mavericks. He is too good to not be in this game.
not 100% but sure he was in the 1st roster update along with B.James at center.

# 24 jon_superman @ 10/30/12 05:17 AM
Wow, very poor and rushed, it is like the insider doesn't pay attention to news or depth charts, this was pushed out just for the Harden trade it seems like and he didn't even get that right.

Three new players and that is it-Kris Joseph, Kyle O'Quinn, Tornike Shengelia

# 25 raiderphantom @ 10/30/12 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
^^^This. Also hope they update ratings again. Like raising carmelo back to the 90s overall because there is no reason him and westbrook should be lowered and not D will considering a sub par year by him as well. And lowering some people such as jamal crawford, gerald green, Igoudala, Paul George, Etc.
I agree mostly but Melo deserves to be sub 90 given the awful year he just had. Take away his last 15 gms or so and he should be below 80...

# 26 raiderphantom @ 10/30/12 05:35 AM
So I guess I'm still waiting to do my Knicks assoc huh? Not that I have power anyway...

# 27 MVP9072 @ 10/30/12 05:40 AM
On the good news we have users on here who will make some great rosters

# 28 KidHypeTellem @ 10/30/12 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
List of Missing Players that need added for 10/30/12 Update. This will make it easier to see who was added and who was not.

Fully Guaranteed Players missing from NBA 2K13.

Knicks:
James White – 1 year Guaranteed contract
Pablo Prigioni – 1 year guaranteed contract

Magic:
Kyle O’Quinn – 1 year guaranteed with team option for 2nd year
unguaranteed

Nets:
Mirza Teletovic – 3 year guaranteed contract
Tornike Shengelia - 1 year guaranteed contract with 2nd year team option unguaranteed.

Pistons:
Kyle Singler – 3 year guaranteed contract
Slava Krostov – One year guaranteed with unguaranteed team option for
2nd year

Raptors:
Alan Anderson – One Year Contract Guaranteed

Spurs:
Nando De Colo - 2 year guaranteed contract

T-Wolves:
Alexey Shved – 2 year Guaranteed contract

Trailblazers:
Joel Freeland – 3 year guaranteed contract
Victor Claver – 3 year guaranteed contract

Unguaranteed Players Missing from NBA 2K13:

76ers:
Maalik Wayns

Bobcats:
Cory Higgins

Cavs:
Donald Sloan

Celtics:
Kris Joseph

Heat:
Terrell Harris

Hornets:
Brian Roberts
Lance Thomas

Jazz:
Kevin Murphy

Knicks:
Rasheed Wallace
Chris Copeland

Lakers:
Darius Johnson Odom
Robert Sacre

Magic:
Dequan Jones

Nuggets:
Julyan Stone

Pacers:
Ben Hansbrough

Rockets:
Scott Machado

Suns:
PJ Tucker
Luke Zeller
Diante Garrett

T-Wolves:
Will Conroy

Warriors:
Kent Bazemore
Only Kyle O'quinn and Kris Joseph in....

# 29 ghettog @ 10/30/12 05:54 AM
Downloaded the latest update was hoping to see Johnson-Odom and Sacre on the Lakers to no avail. What a sloppy update they didn't even complete the Harden trade. Hayward/Cook/Aldrich are all still on the Thunder when they were traded to the Rockets in the same Harden deal. Hayward has already been waived by the Rockets. I mean come on now I made that trade with all the players in like 3 minutes a little after it happened.

# 30 Blackhail92 @ 10/30/12 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
I agree mostly but Melo deserves to be sub 90 given the awful year he just had. Take away his last 15 gms or so and he should be below 80...
but after that awful year they still gave people like d will a 90 rating. and if melo had an awful year. what d will had would be un explainable lol. iand to me he had an off year. but he was a 92. before then lowered after playing absolutely 0 games. which happend to ginobli too. which doesnt make sens ebecause both actually played better during olympics

# 31 4UP @ 10/30/12 06:08 AM
Looks like they also updated the Cavs' and Nets' courts, and included the Clippers, Nuggets & Blazers alternates.

# 32 NYdreams @ 10/30/12 06:11 AM
lol this roster update is a joke...
glad i didnt delete my association expecting 2k to actually deliver..
how do u get the james harden trade wrong tho ??? seriously ???
and even if 2k cant get the player faces right.. i would atleast expect them to make generic players because people like teletovis actually play important roles to the team

# 33 NYdreams @ 10/30/12 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4UP
Looks like they also updated the Cavs' and Nets' courts, and included the Clippers, Nuggets & Blazers alternates.
didnt see that ... good find
dont think the nets court was updated tho..

# 34 acab1 @ 10/30/12 06:15 AM
they had put the new okc alternate jersey??

# 35 NYdreams @ 10/30/12 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acab1
they had put the new okc alternate jersey??
no.. dont see it

# 36 4UP @ 10/30/12 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYdreams
didnt see that ... good find
dont think the nets court was updated tho..
It has been - got an alert about it. They definitely changed the blue of the 'Barclays Center' script, and the court looks A LOT more shiny.

# 37 Rawdeal28 @ 10/30/12 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
Downloaded the latest update was hoping to see Johnson-Odom and Sacre on the Lakers to no avail. What a sloppy update they didn't even complete the Harden trade. Hayward/Cook/Aldrich are all still on the Thunder when they were traded to the Rockets in the same Harden deal. Hayward has already been waived by the Rockets. I mean come on now I made that trade with all the players in like 3 minutes a little after it happened.
my sentiments exactly. now i must wait to start my Lakers assoc. smh

# 38 acab1 @ 10/30/12 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYdreams
no.. dont see it
I was wondering if maybe they'll do another update at the very beginning of the season???

an update like this is so horrible and non sense...

# 39 NYdreams @ 10/30/12 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4UP
It has been - got an alert about it. They definitely changed the blue of the 'Barclays Center' script, and the court looks A LOT more shiny.
oh... i didnt get the updated courts yet.. because the cavs are still the same.. .. i might need to hit the dashboard real quick

# 40 NYdreams @ 10/30/12 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acab1
I was wondering if maybe they'll do another update at the very beginning of the season???

an update like this is so horrible and non sense...
2k does updates at random times.. so idk what to say... they might update tomorrow.. nobody really knows lol

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.