Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

With the NBA season tipping off tomorrow evening, NBA 2K13 will receive a roster update in the morning, according to Ronnie2K.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 SOM3ROiD @ 10/30/12 06:23 AM
I don't believe I can tolerate this anymore... when are they planing to FINISH this game !??

# 42 The 24th Letter @ 10/30/12 06:32 AM
Why do they ask people to tweet the '2k Insider'? I just don't get it.

# 43 Tomba @ 10/30/12 06:42 AM
Wow the Barclays Center looks 100X better!

# 44 acab1 @ 10/30/12 06:43 AM
such a mess....

somebody can tell me what's the best roster non official?

like mkharsh or hyperballer....

thanx in advance..

# 45 Tomba @ 10/30/12 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acab1
such a mess....

thanx in advance..
Coming out with one soon. Stay tuned

It has alot to it

# 46 BonesKnows85 @ 10/30/12 06:55 AM
Quote:
such a mess....

thanx in advance..
I second this. Not even completing the Thunder/Rockets trade is pure insulting. I didn't know 2k did this kind of stuff to consumers. But I could fart out a better roster update than this.

Has anyone out there made a good up to date roster?? Who are the known roster guys around here for 2k. Thanks in advance for any help.

# 47 dinfamous7210 @ 10/30/12 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Wow the Barclays Center looks 100X better!
What else did they change besides the right shade of blue for the Barclay logo? But yes that alone makes it so much better btw

# 48 PrettyT11 @ 10/30/12 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Why do they ask people to tweet the '2k Insider'? I just don't get it.
I don't either man. Every since they got rid of the 2K insider blog and went to only twitter the updates have gotten worse. At least with that blog people had a direct thing to go to in order to make request or help give him info. This twitter idea for the insider is not working.

# 49 4UP @ 10/30/12 07:53 AM
Other ones i missed: Added Spurs Alternate, fixed Lakers court (again - shade of wood and centre court line) and fixed Clippers court (re-added the lines in the lane).

Still need to update the Blazers and Kings courts.

# 50 AI3 @ 10/30/12 08:00 AM
The fix to the Lakers court and BK court look so much better. Cavs one looks good too.

I hope they end up patching in the 50 year Philly court.

# 51 keshunleon @ 10/30/12 08:01 AM
2K did it again!

Roster update is garbage, 20+ days and they still can't get the basic roster right.

2K insider what a joke; players not in the game with guaranteed contracts since August.
2yrs in a row they promised something yet they didn't deliver.

Looks like I will be using PJT, Rondo IG, or OS's rosters again.

SMH, makes no sense at all.

# 52 PrettyT11 @ 10/30/12 08:01 AM
Also for those wanting to know they did fix the Heat road socks to black and the Kings home shoes to white. They also switched Westbrook to Jordan brand and Wade to generic. However they did not fix the Thunder away shoes to black.

# 53 acab1 @ 10/30/12 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
2K did it again!

Roster update is garbage, 20+ days and they still can't get the basic roster right.

2K insider what a joke; players not in the game with guaranteed contracts since August.
2yrs in a row they promised something yet they didn't deliver.

Looks like I will be using PJT, Rondo IG, or OS's rosters again.

SMH, makes no sense at all.
man can you give me the link or the right name to find the best roster in the 2k share?

thanx a lot!!

# 54 pjt8405 @ 10/30/12 08:10 AM
So let me clarify this because I am at work and can't look at the moment:

Kyle Singler - Pistons

Slava Kravtsov - Pistons

Joel Freeland - Blazers

Victor Claver - Blazers

Nando De Colo - Spurs

are all not in the latest update?

This is really dropping the ball if so as Singler,Freeland,Claver, all have their CF's on the disc but have black arms. De Colo and Kravtsov have ID's but need their CF's added. Wow! if the Insider really only added Kyle O'Quinn and Kris Joseph as both players stats were done last update but they remained hidden until they officially made it thru cut day. Add in not completing the Harden trade then that makes it worse as they will probably say " The trade did not go official thru the NBA office in time for this update".

I love 2K as a game but the 2K Insider has really run out of excuses this year.

I would do the updates for FREE if they would let me. I already added all missing players in my roster and updated ratings/tendencies/shoes etc. and yes it took me 2 weeks but it is 100% correct. Not hard if you are passionate about something.

# 55 Eaglerock562 @ 10/30/12 08:10 AM
If you want the most ACCURATE roster set for 2k13 for opening night rosters with the most ACCURATE salaries and contracts, accessories are not focal point for us, for us it's about game play and making sure ALL players are available, go to the roster forum and check out the Hardwood Signature Gameplay 2K13 roster set. For the xbox 360 users who are hardcore Association mode players.

# 56 pjt8405 @ 10/30/12 08:11 AM
Quote:
man can you give me the link or the right name to find the best roster in the 2k share?

thanx a lot!!
My roster is : PJT's Hardwood Hoops Roster.

I have updated it since the last release with corrected Sig skills. New update coming before NBA Tip Off tonight. Check my thread for details.

# 57 Eaglerock562 @ 10/30/12 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
So let me clarify this because I am at work and can't look at the moment:

Kyle Singler - Pistons

Slava Kravtsov - Pistons

Joel Freeland - Blazers

Victor Claver - Blazers

Nando De Colo - Spurs

are all not in the latest update?

This is really dropping the ball if so as Singler,Freeland,Claver, all have their CF's on the disc but have black arms. De Colo and Kravtsov have ID's but need their CF's added. Wow! if the Insider really only added Kyle O'Quinn and Kris Joseph as both players stats were done last update but they remained hidden until they officially made it thru cut day. Add in not completing the Harden trade then that makes it worse as they will probably say " The trade did not go official thru the NBA office in time for this update".

I love 2K as a game but the 2K Insider has really run out of excuses this year.

I would do the updates for FREE if they would let me. I already added all missing players in my roster and updated ratings/tendencies/shoes etc. and yes it took me 2 weeks but it is 100% correct. Not hard if you are passionate about something.
AMEN, you won't find two other hardcore player movement users then me and pjt, we said accuracy and we back it up to the max. The two of us would have 2k users for the xbox in pure heaven if we took over roster updates.

# 58 Po0hd1n1 @ 10/30/12 08:18 AM
i was really hoping they would give drose a pass and not take him out of the game since hes gonna be out a big portion of the year if not the whole year

that sucks i cant play with rose unless its asso

# 59 Iasounis @ 10/30/12 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po0hd1n1
i was really hoping they would give drose a pass and not take him out of the game since hes gonna be out a big portion of the year if not the whole year

that sucks i cant play with rose unless its asso

Sure the update is incomplete, but if it is current rosters they offer, why leave an injured player in the rotation? Because he is on the cover?

# 60 STLRams @ 10/30/12 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasounis
Sure the update is incomplete, but if it is current rosters they offer, why leave an injured player in the rotation? Because he is on the cover?

Online we probably can't use him, but for offline we should have the option if we want to have Rose in the lineup or not for quick games, association, etc.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.