08:58 AM - November 2, 2012 by Steve_OS
Check out some NBA 2K13 iOS screenshots, right here.
NBA 2K13 is now on sale for $4.99 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, and Kindle devices. 2K Sports is celebrating the start of the NBA season by reducing the price of the game for a limited time. Is this a news story your readers would be interested in hearing about?
The sale ends Sunday, November 4, at midnight PT. The game is normally $7.99.
About NBA 2K13 on Mobile
Enter the New Dynasty with NBA 2K13 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, and Kindle devices.
Enter the New Dynasty with NBA 2K13, the latest installment of the top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise 12 years running. Built on the critically acclaimed NBA 2K engine, NBA 2K13 for iOS features improved graphics and intuitive One-Finger controls to give you the ultimate NBA experience while on the go. For the first time, players can now challenge their friends in multiplayer mode via Game Center or Bluetooth. NBA 2K13 also lets you relive some of the most memorable performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
Executive produced by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z, who personally curated this year’s soundtrack.
- Multiplayer: Take the court against your friends via Game Center and Bluetooth.
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for iOS devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters - All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.