Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to the NBA2KInsider, we should see another NBA 2K13 roster update on Saturday morning.

Ronnie mentioned he's been keeping an eye on this thread. Lets hope it's a good one.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ecovyoudug @ 11/09/12 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
DeRozan is a 77? I thought he was 74(decreased from a 75 for some reason...). He should be in high 70s though. 2K really needs to define player ratings. Stars in the 90s, top starters in high 80s, guys who are starters in general in low 80s, bench guys in the 70s.

Like I said, DeRozan so far this year is doing much better than majority of SG in the league, so the fact that he's rated like a bench player, is something that sucks.
I definitely respect your opinion on everything. Seems like you want it rated by the role they have on their team rather than how good hey really are? And DeRozan is a 74 but I bumped him to 77 on my own because I felt he is that good. By doing much better than majority of SG in the league, what does that really consist of if you don't mind me asking? I think a 77 for a guy whose just now really finding his groove, still losing and needs a better jumpshot for a shooting guard is perfect. Not knocking his game I think he has gotta much better, I used to play against him in high school, so I've seen his game go WAY beyond what he was. I just want to see him do ALOT more before I can start giving him 80s just because he's a starter on the Toronto Raptors.

# 42 st0rmb11 @ 11/09/12 04:01 AM
I'd love for some graphic things to be updated. Vince Carter has had a beard for 3+ seasons now, but 2K has had him looking like he did in Toronto.

# 43 ecovyoudug @ 11/09/12 04:17 AM
I hope they fix ALL the shoe contracts as well. They showed me that they could do it when they switched Wade to Generic and Russell to Jordan Brand now can we get the rest right.

Correct Brands: Doesn't necessarily mean they inked a deal with this brand, just means the brand they wear during games NOW. So they can just switch some of these guys to generics so we can equip them with whatever brand.

- Blake Griffin(From Nike to Jordan Deal)
- Louis Williams(From Converse to Jordan)
- Michael Kidd-Ghilchrist(Jordan Deal)
- Michael Beasley(From Adidas to Jordan)
- Kirk Hinrich(From Converse to Nike)
- Elton Brand(From Converse to Nike)
- Lamar Odom(From Nike to Generic, he switches shoes every game from Nikes to Jordan)
- Raymond Felton(From Adidas to Under Armour)
- Corey Brewer(Form Adidas to Under Armour)

I'm sure I'm missing more those are just the few that hit me off the top of my head. Add on please!

# 44 ecovyoudug @ 11/09/12 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0rmb11
I'd love for some graphic things to be updated. Vince Carter has had a beard for 3+ seasons now, but 2K has had him looking like he did in Toronto.
I'm with you on this bro. I've been waiting for this to get rid of this dumb Brandon Jennings mohawk, he's BEEN out of that phase lol. It sometimes keeps me from playing with the Bucks, picky I know lol

# 45 SuperNova854 @ 11/09/12 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecovyoudug
I'm with you on this bro. I've been waiting for this to get rid of this dumb Brandon Jennings mohawk, he's BEEN out of that phase lol. It sometimes keeps me from playing with the Bucks, picky I know lol
Hey Dorrell Wright had his weird haircut with the design in it for at least four 2k games.

# 46 Cedrik @ 11/09/12 04:33 AM
Quote:
Ronnie mentioned he's been keeping an eye on this thread. Lets hope it's a good one.
So they can't just look up transactions on NBA.com???????

# 47 ecovyoudug @ 11/09/12 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Hey Dorrell Wright had his weird haircut with the design in it for at least four 2k games.
This is so true, why they keep doing that lol. Get rid of this mohawk on BJ!!! He just hit a game winner with .7 sheesh. Show him love

# 48 Flightwhite24 @ 11/09/12 05:39 AM
If this update ends up being fairly basic and numerous players are still missing, my advice to those who are disappointed again probably should just find some rosters and move on. It should be obvious what to expect in the future if this happens.

# 49 Find_the_Door @ 11/09/12 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
If this update ends up being fairly basic and numerous players are still missing, my advice to those who are disappointed again probably should just find some rosters and move on. It should be obvious what to expect in the future if this happens.
Sound advice, however, what about online players?

# 50 tiooscar @ 11/09/12 06:13 AM
Mehmet Okur : Retired

# 51 yurithebest @ 11/09/12 08:16 AM
I also hope that 2k fix the away miami heat jersey because they're wrong...

# 52 c15dubb @ 11/09/12 08:22 AM
how? miami's away jerseys now say Miami not heat...

# 53 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 11/09/12 08:24 AM
As a Bucks fan I hope...
B.Jennings gets rated a bit higher +2 or 3 avg like 18pts 11 assist
Monta Ellis should go down a bit. His jump shot has ben off.
Tobias Harris deserves a better rating.

# 54 OhioBobcats @ 11/09/12 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecovyoudug
I hope they fix ALL the shoe contracts as well. They showed me that they could do it when they switched Wade to Generic and Russell to Jordan Brand now can we get the rest right.

Correct Brands: Doesn't necessarily mean they inked a deal with this brand, just means the brand they wear during games NOW. So they can just switch some of these guys to generics so we can equip them with whatever brand.

- Blake Griffin(From Nike to Jordan Deal)
- Louis Williams(From Converse to Jordan)
- Michael Kidd-Ghilchrist(Jordan Deal)
- Michael Beasley(From Adidas to Jordan)
- Kirk Hinrich(From Converse to Nike)
- Elton Brand(From Converse to Nike)
- Lamar Odom(From Nike to Generic, he switches shoes every game from Nikes to Jordan)
- Raymond Felton(From Adidas to Under Armour)
- Corey Brewer(Form Adidas to Under Armour)

I'm sure I'm missing more those are just the few that hit me off the top of my head. Add on please!
You realize how long that would take? We are talking about minutes and minutes of time to fix all those shoes.

# 55 Mintsa @ 11/09/12 08:33 AM
Jonas Valanciunas needs to be rated higher....at least in the 60's lol.....that is all.

# 56 ksuttonjr76 @ 11/09/12 08:48 AM
All I want for Christmas is a 6'10" Paul George.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

# 57 STLRams @ 11/09/12 09:00 AM
Well if Ronnie is keeping a eye on this thread I want to repeat the tweet that I and other's have been sending to him and the 2K Insider- The 2K Insider needs to address/update the coach profiles tendencies - not enough post players getting the ball, midrange shots for teams are set to low, inside/close shots are set to high,and fastbreaks are set too high - this is why alot of us are seeing the crazy gameplay of the CPU trying to force there way in the paint and fastbreak all game, instead of running plays. Second the 2KInsider needs to address the playbooks for teams - to many teams have the incorrect plays for there teams, player play assignements are set wrong for various teams, there are alot of broken plays in the playbooks and there are way to many pick and roll plays for each team and not enough low post plays for teams with good big men. Lastly have the 2KInsider go through and edit some of the players tendencies, he has the dribble tendencies set to high for alot of players, he has shooting tendencies to high for players who are not high scorers and tendencies set to low for players who are scorers.

We don't just want the 2KInsider to finally add missing players that should have been on the teams, and a accessory update because a certain players accessories arent' the right shoe color,headband, etc. We want a true roster update that reflects how the current NBA teams and players are playing right now in the league, and would also correct some of the gameplay issues.

# 58 STLRams @ 11/09/12 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBobcats
Alright Ronnie2K, since you are reading...

nba.com has everything 2KInsider needs to, you know, actually do his job. As long as he knows how to read, tell him to have at it.

I am not making any lists of who is on NBA teams for a guy, or guys, getting paid to be that silly excuse of a NBA Insider. I'd make a list for an elementary school kid if they wanted to learn the game, but then again, I could probably tell them to check it online and they'd be able to figure it out.

This is beyond ridiculous that they want us to make lists for roster changes. All it does is admit that the person in charge of rosters is not fit to be in control of rosters. Completely unprofessional.
Nuff said...

# 59 maxpwn23 @ 11/09/12 10:06 AM
This is just a carrot... if they fix the bugs etc they are worried we wont by 2k14... so by not fixing them they give us false hope that it will be fixed with next years version... As for lack of info on patches etc, its another carrot... you keep coming back to look for info every day hoping for a patch that isnt coming.

They will fix a couple small issues but dont expect art updates, association bugs fixed etc.

Yet we will continue to toss them 60 bucks a year + content removed from the game and added for another 10 bucks if you dont commit to buying their half finished product while they use the ability to patch as a crutch to finish the game later than the release date.

# 60 seanbarkley @ 11/09/12 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpwn23
This is just a carrot... if they fix the bugs etc they are worried we wont by 2k14... so by not fixing them they give us false hope that it will be fixed with next years version... As for lack of info on patches etc, its another carrot... you keep coming back to look for info every day hoping for a patch that isnt coming.

They will fix a couple small issues but dont expect art updates, association bugs fixed etc.

Yet we will continue to toss them 60 bucks a year + content removed from the game and added for another 10 bucks if you dont commit to buying their half finished product while they use the ability to patch as a crutch to finish the game later than the release date.
Specially if they don't have a competent contender. IMO they are taking advantage of the situation, but this won't last forever.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.