Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the NBA 2K13 patch has been submitted to Microsoft and Sony and we should expect it to arrive in about 2 weeks.

The NBA 2K13 patch details will not be revealed until an official date of release has been announced.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Humdinger80 @ 11/26/12 10:40 PM
YESSS!! I can finally start my real career! I've been saving my VC for the last 2 weeks for this and have enough to get my player to maybe an 85 OVR before his first nba game.

# 142 blues rocker @ 11/26/12 11:00 PM

# 143 RoseBulls @ 11/26/12 11:09 PM

Now if this patch is terrible 2k...

# 144 Franchis3 @ 11/26/12 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
The NBA 2K13 patch update to be released within 24 hours on both XBOX 360 & PS3. Notes to be released tomorrow.

# 145 Bobhead @ 11/27/12 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegreat
Is that Rick Ross?? WHY did he ever decide it was a good idea to take his shirt off...

Anyway looking forward to this post-patch game, and hopefully they patched the post, heh.

# 146 allBthere @ 01/08/13 08:47 PM
Are in-game attributes drops cosmetic? Mine have dropped significantly, but I'm 3 years into a career and don't really want to ditch it.

Some are a small amount, others are a lot like 3pt went from 78 to 68...

(btw this is at the beginning of every game, not due to fatigue etc)

One thing I noticed is that I bumped my games from 8min to 9min and it made a HUGE difference - A+ ratings are now possible, first time I ever got one in over 3 seasons, my players is less tired at the end of games because I actually get subbed out in the 3rd sometimes and I think it drains slower too.

9min might be the way to go, but now it might be too easy, so I may bump up the difficulty

Very strange how anything you touch could affect the entire experience in significant ways without you meaning them to.

# 147 Find_the_Door @ 01/09/13 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
Are in-game attributes drops cosmetic? Mine have dropped significantly, but I'm 3 years into a career and don't really want to ditch it.

One thing I noticed is that I bumped my games from 8min to 9min and it made a HUGE difference - A+ ratings are now possible, first time I ever got one in over 3 seasons, my players is less tired at the end of games because I actually get subbed out in the 3rd sometimes and I think it drains slower too.

9min might be the way to go, but now it might be too easy, so I may bump up the difficulty

Very strange how anything you touch could affect the entire experience in significant ways without you meaning them to.
Did you really have to bump this? I thought we were really gonna get another patch :-(

# 148 diehardknicksfan @ 01/09/13 02:20 AM
Got me hyped 4 no reason

# 149 allBthere @ 01/10/13 01:06 AM
Sorry I think I replied to this thread because OS came up in a search of that particular issue. When I clicked on the thread I guess it seemed new to me and I thought someone might have an answer. Being traded (or being forced to sign with another team) fixes this bug, but it sucks because I didn't want to be traded.

Anyway, didn't mean to get you guys all riled up lol sorry.

# 150 MarvinOida @ 01/10/13 01:19 AM
Quote:

To answer that question, you get old, you lose attribute points. And it's progression I think, do good and maintain/more, do bad and get less.

# 151 yungmeaks @ 01/10/13 11:27 AM
Quote:
Sorry I think I replied to this thread because OS came up in a search of that particular issue. When I clicked on the thread I guess it seemed new to me and I thought someone might have an answer. Being traded (or being forced to sign with another team) fixes this bug, but it sucks because I didn't want to be traded.

Anyway, didn't mean to get you guys all riled up lol sorry.
Smh. Cmon man.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.