Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out the first MLB 13 The Show screenshots. Looks like Nike is in, good eye bp4baseball and baseballin23!

Click here to see a higher resolution screenshot.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bulls321974 @ 11/26/12 12:10 PM
So hopefully we'll see some Nike shoes, probably some other brands, too? Would be nice anyway...

# 22 sydrogerdavid @ 11/26/12 12:10 PM
Miggy, Kemp, and Bautista are also wearing the helmets that came out last year. Not the S100 Gazoo helmets they wear wear in MiLB, but the ones that everyone is required to wear this year.

# 23 bp4baseball @ 11/26/12 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Looks great but i think i'm going to have to skip this year. While this game is amazing, it's not a game I NEED to have every year because the updates aren't drastic so it's just the roster that is the real issue. It takes so long to do a Season if you don't like to simulate so i'm no where near done with mine in the last game. I'll skip this year and get next and the change will be even stronger. The game is amazing which is the reason I can still get another years use out of last years game.
I respect your decision, and it may be the right one for you, but how can you make those statements when we no nothing (besides a few lines) about next years game?

# 24 DirrtySouth78 @ 11/26/12 12:23 PM
I'm not 100% sure that is a nike logo. If you zoom in on the pic it almost looks like very small script. I'm not tying to start an arguement, but I'll just wait before I get excited over it.

# 25 bp4baseball @ 11/26/12 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirrtySouth78
I'm not 100% sure that is a nike logo. If you zoom in on the pic it almost looks like very small script. I'm not tying to start an arguement, but I'll just wait before I get excited over it.
If you use the high res kemp shot, it's pretty clear it's the Nike logo, at least in my opinion.

# 26 Majingir @ 11/26/12 12:31 PM
Just a mini thing, that will obviously be updated once the game is released,but that Bautista screenshot is from BEFORE the big trades/signings Jays made.

# 27 405Cowboy @ 11/26/12 01:10 PM
Blue Jays blue still looks to dark. Will they finally have SkyDome closed in '13?

# 28 Richie12 @ 11/26/12 01:14 PM
Can someone tell me what stadium is playing Kemp? To me it looks like Milwaukee. Just trying to figure by the shadows if the roof's closed.

# 29 bp4baseball @ 11/26/12 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie12
Can someone tell me what stadium is playing Kemp? To me it looks like Milwaukee. Just trying to figure by the shadows if the roof's closed.
That was my initial guess as well... Hard to be 100% certain though

# 30 seanjeezy @ 11/26/12 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
That was my initial guess as well... Hard to be 100% certain though
There's multiple Brewers logos on the dugout wall so I'd say its 100% certain lol

# 31 bp4baseball @ 11/26/12 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
There's multiple Brewers logos on the dugout wall so I'd say its 100% certain lol
Oh yeah, didn't see that. That would confirm it.

# 32 jeffy777 @ 11/26/12 02:01 PM
....and so it begins.

Can't wait till March!

# 33 AC @ 11/26/12 02:08 PM
Joey Bats looks really nice. Just wish they could improve the fans.

# 34 JibJab 24 @ 11/26/12 02:22 PM
Nice to see the new updated scoreboard at Comerica! Only 99 days until release day.

# 35 rynecandy @ 11/26/12 02:47 PM
I can't tell what the difference is in Buster's picture. Someone said he was wearing a black mask...but if you look up MLB THE SHOW - BUSTER IS BACK on Youtube, he has on the same equipment as in the picture. Has to be something I'm not seeing.

# 36 rynecandy @ 11/26/12 02:58 PM
spoke wrong in this post #40...disregard.

# 37 edwing @ 11/26/12 03:20 PM
I like how they put the Bautista shot at a different angle so you can't see whether or not they changed the shade of the turf yet.

# 38 Lovesports @ 11/26/12 03:45 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why the nike logo appears to be so important to many but the fact that the sleeves look like bell bottoms from the 70's doesnt. Also Andrew still doesn't have long hair which is very dissapointing. Can't say that the game looks any different from last year but it still looks nice.

# 39 bp4baseball @ 11/26/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
I'm still trying to figure out why the nike logo appears to be so important to many but the fact that the sleeves look like bell bottoms from the 70's doesnt. Also Andrew still doesn't have long hair which is very dissapointing. Can't say that the game looks any different from last year but it still looks nice.
Everybody has their own small things that stand out. The sleeves have been like that for a number of years (I believe it has to do with clipping issues) so I don't believe many people are expecting anything different from that department till at least next gen. For me the Nike logo represents a step towards branded equipment, and is just a small touch making it feel more authentic.

# 40 PsychoBulk @ 11/26/12 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB

Sent from my LTEvo using Tapatalk 2
I hear you brother.

I love a Miggy bomb like nothin else, but if only he wasnt blocking the delicious new CoPa scoreboard

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.