Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

EA Sports has released Under Armour Uniform Pack #1 for NCAA Football 13, which features the Wounded Warriors Project Under Armour alternates for Boston College and Hawaii.

Xbox 360 users can find them in the Uniform Store now for 80 MSP. Unfortunately, PS3 users will have to wait until December 19th.

Earlier this morning, there was another Under Armour uniform pack for 160 MSP, which included South Carolina grey camos, Maryland White Ops and Black Ops and Texas Tech Pride uniforms. For some reason, they were removed from the Uniform Store, with no response from EA Sports, as of yet. You can check out some of the screenshots from the removed Under Armour uniform pack, right here, thanks to Wilson16NCSU!

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BFig @ 12/05/12 08:44 PM
EA got Adidas packs and now Under Armour packs, now they gotta get a nike pack out! With maybe Ohio state and others. Plus we all know Oregon is probably gonna have something crazy for the Fiesta Bowl

# 22 BraveHeart @ 12/06/12 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Grrrr... need my Georgia Tech uniforms...
No russell pack. lol

# 23 MrOctober430 @ 12/06/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveHeart
No russell pack. lol
lmao

who else uses russell? sun belt teams and division 2

# 24 BraveHeart @ 12/06/12 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
lmao

who else uses russell? sun belt teams and division 2
I think Colorado State, Louisiana Lafayette, Ohio, WKU....and I think that's it for division 1.

# 25 herropreese @ 12/07/12 12:50 AM
I honestly would have been much happier if they had just fixed Texas Tech's existing uniforms.

# 26 olemiss86 @ 12/07/12 08:29 PM
So the South Carolina grey uniforms are not on this pack? Wanted to know before I purchased points.

Nevermind....I see that there are two now.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.