Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

As mentioned earlier this morning, EA Sports had Under Armour Uniform Pack #2 for a brief moment, then pulled it for some reason.

Xbox 360 users can now find them in the Uniform Store for 160 MSP. Unfortunately, PS3 users will have to wait until January 9th.

Under Armour Uniform Pack #2 features Maryland (White Ops & Black Ops), Texas Tech (Lone Star Pride) and South Carolina (Battle) Under Armour alternates.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sarlndr @ 12/05/12 08:04 PM
So still no update to current uniforms worn during the regular season. Hmmmmm...

Also, January for PS3 owners!? The season is over by the time this comes out, smh.

# 2 Sundown2600 @ 12/05/12 11:42 PM
Jan 9th

# 3 LionsFanNJ @ 12/06/12 12:01 AM
How exactly would they include these in the initial release when they weren't revealed until months into the season?

The store may not have been a resounding success, but IMO its better that SOMETHING is happening instead of having to wait until next year for all these uniforms.

# 4 zkiesel @ 12/06/12 09:47 AM
Another bad part about the Maryland uniforms (and a lot of one-offs) is that the accessories all stay the same. For all of their other uniforms, the Terps use black undershirts. They don't look right with an all-white uniform.

What EA needs to do is create uniform-specific undershirts and accessories. College teams rarely have guys wearing different colored undershirts with the same uniform. So instead of having White/Black/TC, have one color specific to one uniform combination.

Maryland White Ops: All White Undershirts/Accessories
Maryland Black Ops: Black Undershirts, Gold Accessories
Maryland White Pride: White Undershirt, Pride Sleeves, Red/Gold Arm/Leg Accessories, White Wrist Accessories
Maryland Black Pride: Black Undershirt, Pride Sleeves, Red/Gold Arm/Leg Accessories, Black Wrist Accessories
Maryland Red/White Home: Black Undershirts, Red Arm/Leg Accessories, White Wrist Accessories
Maryland Red/Black Home: Black Undershirts, Red Arm/Leg Accessories, Black Wrist Accessories
Maryland White/Red Away: Black Undershirts, Red Arm/Leg Accessories, White Wrist Accessories
Maryland White/Black Away: Black Undershirts, Red Arm/Leg Accessories, Black Wrist Accessories

# 5 Shibito @ 12/06/12 05:01 PM
Why should I pay for something you can't get to me at the same time as 360 owners? No thanks...

Only reason I've bought any of these is due to my decision to not trade in 13. If I buy 14, it'll be on 360.

# 6 MAGboyswifT27 @ 12/06/12 06:22 PM
The HAMBURGLER has lied to us again about being up to date with the uniforms this season.. Big disappointment..

# 7 Shibito @ 12/07/12 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
sounds like its Sony not EA
Odd, oh well. EA should probably push to get them out sooner, a lot of people won't be playing the game by then.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.