Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Under Armour Uniform Pack #3 for NCAA Football 13 is available now in the Uniform Store for 360 users (160 MSP). Unfortunately, PS3 users will have to wait until around January 15th, 2013 ($1.99).

Under Armour Uniform Pack #3 features Temple alternates, Northwestern black alternates and Maryland Pride alternates.

Under Armour Uniform Packs #1 and #2 have already been available for 360 users. PS3 users have to wait until December 19th and January 9th, respectively.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Neverwhere @ 12/17/12 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGator96
No info on PS3 yet.
I'd imagine they would come out around the same time as Pack's 1 and 2, which are in January if I remember correctly.

# 2 ukhoops1 @ 12/17/12 07:03 PM
Under Armor Uniform Pack #3 is scheduled for released on PS3 on or around Jan. 15th ($1.99)

# 3 zkiesel @ 12/18/12 01:29 AM
Still no Maryland default uniforms...

# 4 GruffyMcGuiness @ 12/18/12 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkiesel
Still no Maryland default uniforms...
boohoo. Be glad you aren't a GT fan

# 5 TarHeelPhenom @ 12/18/12 03:12 AM
Who cares!!! I still have not seen the UNC chrome helmets...the silver and navy blue Nike cleats...the garnet and gold Nike cleats FSU broke out in GAME ONE!!! WHO CARES!!!

# 6 speedy43 @ 12/18/12 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Who cares!!! I still have not seen the UNC chrome helmets...the silver and navy blue Nike cleats...the garnet and gold Nike cleats FSU broke out in GAME ONE!!! WHO CARES!!!
Nobody got or is going to get updated cleats this year. Obviously some people care if they are still adding to the uniform store. They probably wouldn't keep doing this if no one was buying them.

# 7 darren1024 @ 12/18/12 05:13 PM
i bought all of the packs and im not a fan of any of the teams. im surprised theyre still supporting '13 knowing theyre working on '14.

# 8 EHS_25 @ 12/18/12 05:55 PM
Anyone else noticing that EA is now only putting out Uniform packs that cost money? money hungry cowards

# 9 thedudedominick @ 12/18/12 11:17 PM
Since everyone is always so negative around here I'll be the positive guy:

Sweet I've been wanting to do a Northwestern Dynasty and these uniforms give me an excuse to finally get that started. Love the addition of those black unis.

# 10 fistofrage @ 12/19/12 10:06 AM
Why anyone would buy this stuff until they fix the DB glitch is beyond me.

# 11 Sundown2600 @ 12/19/12 04:30 PM
Ppl have pretty new uniforms to start their new dynasties now...Great for the uniform and equipment guys. It's cool to see EA at least trying to accommodate that faction of the fanbase because those concerned with the constant gameplay issues year after year get no love lol.

# 12 dickey1331 @ 12/19/12 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHS_25
Anyone else noticing that EA is now only putting out Uniform packs that cost money? money hungry cowards
This is what the people wanted.

Do you really care where I sent this from?

# 13 Neverwhere @ 12/19/12 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHS_25
Yeah, **** them for making money off something that takes development time and resources...

Think about that a bit

# 14 Eagle34 @ 12/19/12 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Yeah, **** them for making money off something that takes development time and resources...

Think about that a bit
On the other side of that, they are using development time and resources for uniforms worn only once this season while teams have entirely new uniforms that they've been wearing for the whole year (GT, Maryland, BGSU, etc.) Why should we pay for one-off uniforms when EA can't get the defaults right?

# 15 dickey1331 @ 12/19/12 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34
On the other side of that, they are using development time and resources for uniforms worn only once this season while teams have entirely new uniforms that they've been wearing for the whole year (GT, Maryland, BGSU, etc.) Why should we pay for one-off uniforms when EA can't get the defaults right?
Then don't buy them. EA is doing this because we as a community asked for it.

I doubt it takes that much development time to make these unis.

# 16 Catamount53 @ 12/19/12 07:28 PM
I don't mind the "premium" uniforms, but I was under the impression when they announced this feature that they would also update the default uniforms which hasn't really happened outside of the very first update.

# 17 dickey1331 @ 12/19/12 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
I don't mind the "premium" uniforms, but I was under the impression when they announced this feature that they would also update the default uniforms which hasn't really happened outside of the very first update.
I agree they should fix the default unis. SMUs default unis are wrong. They are the old Adidas just without the Adidas symbol. They don't have the current Nike ones.

# 18 Neverwhere @ 12/21/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
Let's just say that the issue with the updates isn't with EA

# 19 seancass38 @ 01/16/13 07:21 PM
hmmm...jan 16th and no Under Armour Pack #3...was there even one cuz the all black and all white UM pride unis came in second.....any other PS3 users not seeing the Under Armour pack #3 in the uniform store?

# 20 SlickRick11 @ 01/16/13 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancass38
hmmm...jan 16th and no Under Armour Pack #3...was there even one cuz the all black and all white UM pride unis came in second.....any other PS3 users not seeing the Under Armour pack #3 in the uniform store?
I posted something about this last night and was wondering the same thing.....been waiting on those awesome Black Northwestern Jerseys and Black Helmets.....

So Sony makes us wait a month longer than the XBOX360 had to wait and its still not on time?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.