Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

EXCLUSIVE! In MLB® 13 The Show™, your efforts within any mode, and any platform, will earn you XP towards your Universal Profile. All XP is tallied by where you’ve earned it. The more XP you earn, the higher your profile level. Your Profile will give other gamers a snapshot of the type of player you are by breaking down where you spend your time, as well as how seasoned you are in general. At intervals throughout the game, you’ll get subtle notifications about how much XP you are earning. Once you get back to the Front End, you can check your profile to see how much you earned in the entire session.

As seen below, your current profile level plus any progress made towards the next level, is displayed in the bottom left corner of the Front End. You can bring up your profile screen by pressing Select to navigate the Hotbar and choosing the Profile icon.

Your MLB® 13 The Show™ profile displays a breakdown of all your earned XP, online stats from past and present, recent play history, and current Ratings in competitive online play. All of which are accumulated from your time with the PS3 and VITA versions of the game. Your profile will immediately give other users a sense of the type of player you are.

The Universal Profile additions in MLB® 13 are just a small first step towards much bigger plans in the years to come. We want to create a universal sense of progression for users regardless of their platform or play style, and this year’s efforts are just the beginning of this evolution.

Source - Dev Journal: Universal Profile (MLB The Show Nation)

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 enright6 @ 12/21/12 12:48 PM
Anyone else notice that right under the ads at us cellular field the back wall textures are missing. This happened to me in last years game. I use the sox in my franchise and the concourse that goes around the outside of the stadium is messing the textures. In right filed it looks correct, but between the fundamentals area and center filed its jsut plain gray with no details. I see for 13 they didnt correct that issue. its very obvious and an eye sore.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.