Home
PerfectGolf News Post

Funding opened last week for the PC/Macintosh Kickstarter project, PerfectGolf. With the game already 12 months into development, the PerfectGolf team is requesting an additional $300,000 in fan funding to secure licences for multiple real-world courses, add an online multiplayer clubhouse system and an in-depth course editor that will allow users to create and share their own dream courses over the Internet.

PerfectGolf has been built with the increasingly popular Unity3D game engine, which has been featured in recent PC games like Endless Space, Battlestar Galactica Online and MechWarrior Tactics. While gameplay footage hasn't debuted yet, a few early teasers are uploaded onto Perfect Parallel's YouTube channel.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Located in Vero Beach, Florida, developer Perfect Parallel is a small team of artists and programmers who have worked on popular franchises like Links, Forza Horizon and Crysis.

Fundraising for PerfectGolf closes February 4, 2013, with a $15 pledge earning a digital download of the finished game, and higher reward tiers offering Kickstarter-exclusive clothes, equipment and courses.

Game: PerfectGolfHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: Mac / PCVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Matt10 @ 01/09/13 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Graphics look incredible, but what about animations, gameplay?

Have their been any videos showcasing those? Or just this tech demo?
That's why I haven't pledged yet. Custom Play Golf and Prostroke golf for example. Great scenery in both - but terrible swinging animations and ball dynamics. I didn't like the white trail line either.

Unlike the football department, we have a choice other than TW - unfortunately none have really come close to overtaking the game.

# 22 Danimal @ 01/09/13 10:13 PM
They posted an update 2 days ago showing the course designer which looks slick and said another would be coming showing a hole being played.

Honestly they need to be way more active if they want any hope of funding their KS. I've backed a lot of KS and this is by far the one with the least amount of interaction from the team behind it.

It's almost like they have realized they won't make their goal.

# 23 MHammer113 @ 01/11/13 09:18 AM
They are still quite early in the process and I am surprised did the kickstarter so early. The game will have an option to take the white ball trail off and they will be posting a full hole of gameplay within the next week

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.