Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here and make sure you subscribe.

It looks like injuries were the sole focus of the latest NBA 2K13 roster update. Richard Hamilton, Eric Gordon, Amare Stoudemire, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki and Lance Stephenson were the obvious players that make their return, along with a handful of other players.

Devin Harris, Anthony Morrow, Mo Williams, Tyreke Evans, Marcus Thornton, Raymond Felton have all landed on the injured list, with a few other lower rated players.

There were no ratings adjustments, as far as I can tell and the Nets still have coach Avery Johnson.

UPDATE: Lance Stephenson (+5 to 64 OVR) had a rating adjustment. 3pt rating = 75 (+47). (via @Real2KInsider)

For more details on the January 3rd NBA 2K13 roster update, visit The Real 2K Insider blog, from Rashidi.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ksuttonjr76 @ 01/03/13 07:22 PM
It's getting to point where people have stopped caring about the official roster updates...

Once they updated David West, I stopped wasting my time sending tweets about the rosters.

# 22 bullsfan111 @ 01/04/13 01:44 AM
I may be biased as a bearcat fan but Stephenson deserves a better rating boost. At least a 72 and that scrub gerald green is overrated. Lance needs higher passing, rebounding and speed.

# 23 Painkiller1974 @ 01/04/13 05:09 AM
Hallo from ITALY, I did not receive any UPDATE... is it normal ?

# 24 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/04/13 08:31 AM
Next actual ratings roster update? Probably at all star break, smg

# 25 jeebs9 @ 01/04/13 11:39 AM
My little brother just text me that Harden is back on the Thunder? Or is my brother going crazy

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

# 26 Vni @ 01/04/13 11:41 AM
Lol I'am gonna check that right now. Would be fun though.

e/ your brother is trolling you

# 27 MagicFan4Life @ 01/04/13 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmPoor
are they ever going to increase Vucevic's rebounding?
I'm waiting for them to improve his player overall. I'm tired of waiting, so I improved him myself and he plays a lot more realistic.

# 28 GSWarriors9 @ 01/04/13 04:18 PM
What is it going to take for Golden State to get some love from 2k? Having one of the best starts in franchise history so far and yet no one has been updated. Stephen Curry and David Lee are playing out of thier minds yet no updates for them either while other players have a 3 game stretch and they are getting ratings increases ASAP smh

# 29 theycallmeZZ @ 01/04/13 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Thanks for the info BigBall.

The starters should be: Calderon, Derozan, Pietrus, Davis, Gray.

I just don't like having to correct it before the beginning of each ranked game. I like using the real life line up even though better players are coming off the bench (ie Lowry, Amir, Ross).

I'm late, but in case you haven't checked it out, the starters are like what you've said (Jose, DeMar, MP, ED, Gray)

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.