Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, you can view it on our OS Youtube channel. Please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update has arrived this morning. P.J. Carlesimo has finally replaced Avery Johnson, as coach of the Brooklyn Nets. Scott Skiles was replaced by Jim Boylan, as coach of the Milwaukee Bucks.

John Wall, Grant Hill, Devin Harris and a few other have returned from injury. Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Jordan Hill, Kevin Love and a few others have been added to the injured list.

Only 2 player ratings were touched. Kobe Bryant +1 (95) and Serge Ibaka +1 (85). Hmmm...

For more details on what has or hasn't changed on the latest NBA 2K13 roster, check out The Real 2K Insider. Thanks Rashidi!

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 evoryware @ 01/13/13 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Yes Batum is in fact faster than LeBron (video evidence below)

See 1:23, 3:03 are specific instances when he beats LeBron up court

and 2:16 is another great example of his speed/quickness

also look at 3:40... look how fantastic LeBron's off-ball defense is -_-

That is hilarious because Lebron was running behind him because he wanted to make the basketball explode on the backboard with his vicious patented come from behind swat, not because he's slower...
And I can't stand Lebron.

# 42 Find_the_Door @ 01/13/13 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoryware
That is hilarious because Lebron was running behind him because he wanted to make the basketball explode on the backboard with his vicious patented come from behind swat, not because he's slower...
And I can't stand Lebron.
His speed is equal to or greater than LeBron's. Look at the initial burst, and not the end of the play.

# 43 zenmasterthanos @ 01/13/13 09:56 PM
2K FULL OF ****, HOWARD IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW BUT IM GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR WEEKS TO PLAY ONLINE, ALSO EARL CLARK NEEDS A BUMP TO 70 AT LEAST 75 IF WE BEING REAL HERE, **** 2K

# 44 stillfeelme @ 01/13/13 10:23 PM
Chandler is underrated? His offensive game involves catching oops,hustle points which means he is dependent on a PG setting him up. Have you ever seen Chandler actually get in the post and perform post moves?

# 45 evoryware @ 01/13/13 10:29 PM
Oh even better, it's Dwight coming back tonight.
I saw the game live. I'm not going to debate the speed of Lebron because I don't even like him. I was cheering for Batum. lol

# 46 OttoOC @ 01/13/13 11:34 PM
I really thought J.J. Barea was underrated at 69 overall so I maxed out his awareness attributes and he's PERFECT as an 80 overall! He really plays like he should now. Crisis averted.

# 47 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 01/14/13 08:19 AM
Larry Sanders should have the chasedown block sig. & I am dead serious. If u watch the Bucks you would understand why. Many times Larry would turn the ball over or his teammates would & he would sprint back yo make these crazy blocks. Hes ben the 1 reason why the Bucks are playoff bound. I could even make a case for defensive anchor with his nba leading in total blocks,blocks per game, & block %. Hes rated at a 73 which I am fine with. Block is 92 but should be slightly highdr but thats just me being a Bucks fan talking

# 48 jeebs9 @ 01/14/13 03:50 PM
The more I read the real 2k insider site. The more I smh.

# 49 keshunleon @ 01/15/13 10:12 AM
Once again, 2K insider = 2K inslider.

The roster updates are terrible!

shoes, accessories, tattoos, ratings, tendencies, colors, depth charts, etc........

Like I said; it extremely time consuming in/decreasing every player.

2K needs a system from Sunday - Friday and release an update once a week.

Consistency, tendencies, rotations, and injuries should be the main focus unless a player is having a 2012 J-Lin streak.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.