Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 CCM "End of Season" rosters are available now.

UPDATE: Many users have noticed the game freezing if they start an offline CCM with these rosters. Online users are fine.

Josh Looman has chimed in on those issues.

Quote:
One of our programmers stayed up all night to track down the issue and he’s working on a fix for it.

We hope to have the new roster rolled out by tomorrow if we can. I’ve been told it’s only an offline issue.

I apologize for any inconvience.

A potential workaround is to just play your single player career online.

UPDATE #2 Roster issue is fixed. Just confirmed by going in and out of multiple games and practices offline. All credit to my rockstar team!

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 frankrizzo380 @ 01/12/13 11:58 AM
Sup Steve, is this the final ccm roster set?

# 2 one5beast @ 01/12/13 01:34 PM
whats the difference with using the CCM roster and the regular roster for CCM?

I never really noticed a different

# 3 NFLHITMAN @ 01/12/13 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one5beast
whats the difference with using the CCM roster and the regular roster for CCM?

I never really noticed a different
This season ending roster update has all the right players with their updated ratings. This hasn't been available until now.

# 4 tflash81 @ 01/12/13 02:38 PM
Is there a difference between this and the last Play Now roster that came out yesterday? I don't do online CCM, so I just edited yesterday's roster and used that for a new CCM.

# 5 MrPromax @ 01/12/13 03:28 PM
Can we use these for the online CCM? I wanted to start a league updated rosters. To my knowledge you couldn't do so (online). These updates will?

# 6 azdawgpound @ 01/12/13 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPromax
Can we use these for the online CCM? I wanted to start a league updated rosters. To my knowledge you couldn't do so (online). These updates will?

yes these are for online since offline could already use the play now ones for awhile now.

# 7 BCox @ 01/12/13 03:38 PM
Is there a link to the changes made? I know that going off the regular roster updates don't work for the CCM's, since the ratings are different due to schemes and such

...thats why I was looking for an actual link with either the new ratings, or just the changes that they made...

...or do they not do those?

# 8 Liam_93 @ 01/12/13 03:50 PM
My game crashes when I pick yes to start a practice or when I try to start a game. I've deleted the update and started again but same problem occurred.

Anyone else got this problem?

# 9 mydownfall1185 @ 01/12/13 03:56 PM
I haven't actually tried to play a game yet. I started a new Browns CCM with the updated CCM rosters, simmed through the preseason, and saved it before the regular season so I can get the draft class I wanted. But every time I go to exit the CCM to go back and reload it again, it freezes up on the main menu screen. I think it's happened to me 3 times now.

# 10 ryanh04 @ 01/12/13 03:56 PM
Yes and even when you back out ccm it freezes the game.

# 11 Liam_93 @ 01/12/13 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanh04
Yes and even when you back out ccm it freezes the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydownfall1185
I haven't actually tried to play a game yet. I started a new Browns CCM with the updated CCM rosters, simmed through the preseason, and saved it before the regular season so I can get the draft class I wanted. But every time I go to exit the CCM to go back and reload it again, it freezes up on the main menu screen. I think it's happened to me 3 times now.
Hopefully they patch it quickly so I can get my CCM up an running again.

# 12 MrPromax @ 01/12/13 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
yes these are for online since offline could already use the play now ones for awhile now.
Will they load automatic or will I need to load it manually? Thanks for the help.

# 13 MrPromax @ 01/12/13 04:16 PM
Wait it's crashing??! Smh. 17 weeks of football and they can't get it right.

# 14 azdawgpound @ 01/12/13 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPromax
Wait it's crashing??! Smh. 17 weeks of football and they can't get it right.
how is it crashing?????? i uploaded to a online CCM without any problems????

# 15 PanthersGM305 @ 01/12/13 05:00 PM
Smh offline CCM is not working after this last roster update "end offseason roster" fug can't even play this game currently offline... Online is working but the server is Not reliable enough to play a full 15 QT game without connection lost.... EA wtf fix this , dint any of the tester realize file is broken... For offline before you release the update???

Tx for the lost time... I have reboot the ps3 8 fugging times now! Off with this controlled game EA...breaking this glitchy fug game!

# 16 Steve_OS @ 01/12/13 09:10 PM
I just tried an offline CCM w/ the updated roster. It seemed fine, I then backed out to try an online CCM w/ the updated roster, but it froze. Restarting to try Online CCM.

Please report issues here. Need to know if it's a small portion or large portion of people having this issue.

# 17 Steve_OS @ 01/12/13 09:22 PM
Just setup an online CCM didn't freeze. For anyone that is freezing, please post all details.

Offline/Online
Coach/Player
PS3/360
etc.

Thanks.

# 18 ImaGamer_OS @ 01/12/13 10:22 PM
Off-line. Coach. 360 PAL. Redskins.

# 19 Millennium @ 01/12/13 10:24 PM
Off-line.
Coach.
One with Gameface, one with existing coach. Both froze when trying to enter a game or practice.

# 20 ImaGamer_OS @ 01/12/13 10:35 PM
Tried it again after reading Steve's post. Still froze.

Thanks for your efforts in helping to resolve this. SO frustrating at this time of the season!

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.