Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA FOOTBALL COVER VOTE ANNOUNCES EIGHT FINALISTS

Potential Cover Athletes to be Revealed in the Next Week

Today, EA SPORTS announced the eight finalists for the NCAA Football Cover Vote. Alabama carried over its momentum from last round, once again securing the most support and leading the way with more than 60,000 votes. Michigan and Texas A&M have closed the gap however, as voting went down to the final minutes to determine who would take the top spot. With more than 1.7 million votes cast so far across both the primary poll as well as the smaller secondary polls, college football fans have shown tremendous devotion to their favorite teams and that passion will only intensify as the stakes get higher with the final goal in sight.

Voting for the next round begins today on the NCAA Football Facebook page, in an effort to trim the eight schools to four. Vote totals have been reset, so fans can’t rest now as their teams edge closer to taking it all.

Below are the schools advancing into the round of eight:

School
  • Alabama
  • Texas A&M
  • Michigan
  • Ohio State
  • Oregon
  • Notre Dame
  • Georgia
  • Florida State
In the coming week EA SPORTS will begin announcing the athletes which will be representing their respective schools on Facebook. Fans should check back daily as the biggest names in college football are unveiled, all in the hopes of securing the cover for their alma mater. Athlete-specific voting will begin on Monday, February 4th and continue until Monday, February 18th, at which point the field will be cut to four.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jello1717 @ 01/28/13 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_wag10
try 1997-98......UNDEFEATED
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

That would be the 1 since '48 (just like he said).

# 22 j_wag10 @ 01/29/13 09:00 PM
oh i stand corrected im sorry

# 23 drk3351 @ 01/29/13 10:39 PM
if Alabama win what player do you think it'll be?

# 24 jello1717 @ 01/29/13 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drk3351
I don't know if they've ever gone with a lineman (since it's not a glory position and what not) but I'd give it to Barrett Jones.

# 25 Fredonia @ 01/30/13 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I don't know if they've ever gone with a lineman (since it's not a glory position and what not) but I'd give it to Barrett Jones.
Being as he's probably one of the most decorated Tide players ever, I'd want it to be him, but it would probably be Eddie Lacy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

# 26 22cedric @ 01/30/13 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drk3351
AJ McCarron or Eddie Lacy

# 27 rollinphat @ 01/30/13 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cedric
AJ McCarron or Eddie Lacy
It can't be AJ since he's coming back for his senior season

# 28 drift7one @ 01/30/13 01:41 PM
the shadow cast sure resembles Eddie Lacy, you can tell by the Revo Skill facemask. some other obvious ones are Kenjon Barner for Oregon, Manti Te'o (and GF) for Notre Dame. Denard Robinson has already been unveiled as a cover athlete.
the not so obvious, but likely would probably be John Simon for OSU, Jarvis Jones for UGA, EJ Manuel or Bjoern Werner for FSU, Damontre Moore for TAMU.

# 29 ODogg @ 01/30/13 09:51 PM
It will be Lacy, we all know it will

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.