Home
NFL Shuffle News Post

GREE, NFL and NFL PLAYERS Team Up to Deliver ‘NFL Shuffle’ for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch

Fans Create the Ultimate NFL Team and Blitz Their Way to Victory in New Mobile Football Game

GREE today announced the official release of NFL Shuffle (check out the screenshots here), a new NFL team management game available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. NFL Shuffle, the result of a new partnership between GREE, the National Football League and NFL Players Inc. (NFL PLAYERS), is a free-to-play card game that takes fans into the front office and gives them a chance to run their very own dream football franchise.

“We are excited to launch NFL Shuffle giving our fans an innovative new way to connect with the players and teams they love,” said David Healy, NFL Director of Media Strategy & Business Development. “We are pleased to give our fans more ways to engage with the NFL wherever they are and whenever they want.”

“We’re very pleased to work together with GREE on this fun and engaging mobile game,” said Nicole Pozzi, Senior Manager of Multimedia Licensing for NFL PLAYERS. “We’re confident that fans will enjoy this exciting new way of connecting with their favorite NFL players year-round.”

As an officially licensed game, NFL Shuffle users can create their ultimate fantasy squads using real NFL players and teams on their mobile device. To tackle the competition, players face off their cards against their rival’s – pushing for each down to secure the win. Gamers can experience the ultimate test in NFL Shuffle’s “Season Mode” as they pit their fantasy teams against actual NFL team rosters. Players can also enjoy the fierce challenges of going against other NFL Shuffle players in “Versus Mode.” From the opening kickoff through the final down, NFL Shuffle players can manage their offensive and defensive lineups, mentor players to level up cards, sell or swap player cards, and earn in-game currency and other rewards. NFL Shuffle fans will also enjoy a variety of social features, including playing against friends and finding other fans to connect with and compete against.”

“NFL Shuffle is a new way for football fans to experience the excitement of the NFL all year round,” said Eiji Araki, SVP, Social Games, GREE International, Inc. “We’ve taken the best in card game design and paired it with one of the most celebrated brands in the world to create a fun mobile gaming experience for fans everywhere. We place great value in honoring and representing the needs of our players and football fans, and are looking forward to providing them with an entertaining NFL experience.”

With this game, GREE plans to deliver a great free-to-play football experience for gamers, which will include regular updates and exciting new features tied to real NFL events.

NFL Shuffle is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

Description

Become a legend of the gridiron and build the ultimate NFL dynasty. Match up real players to determine the outcome of games, tackle the competition by facing off against friends, and mentor players to take your game to the next level. With NFL Shuffle, the action gets so real, it’s like you’re on the field.

Features
  • Officially licensed by NFLPA and NFL-E
  • Free-to-play card game featuring real NFL players
  • Collect cards and coins to build an unbeatable deck
  • Make game-time decisions and drive the winning play
  • Train and sell players to build the ultimate football dynasty
  • Mentor and coach players to build strength, speed, and skills
  • Challenge your friends in PvP mode
  • Play (and defeat) every NFL team from the AFC and NFC in Cross-Country mode
  • Progress through each division and play top teams from previous year
  • Participate in live events and receive exclusive cards

NFL Shuffle screenshot gallery - Click to view NFL Shuffle screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NFL ShuffleReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 F0rl3fclov3r @ 01/24/13 02:19 PM
Add me as a friend anyone who downloads this. We both get cards and other benefits. My friend code is 172341907.

# 2 Silent Nature @ 01/26/13 11:44 AM
I added you, F0rl3fclov3r. I would like to hit up with others as well. Here's my friend code: 267093756.

# 3 pitcher13 @ 01/31/13 08:47 AM
Please add me as well and I'll send you a gift in the game ASAP - 406 871 840

# 4 Complex @ 02/02/13 08:17 AM
Add me please 186341349

# 5 Renard @ 02/08/13 06:46 PM
My friend code is:

# 6 danep22 @ 04/17/13 05:58 AM
I'd like to start a thread where we all put max card values and list the different cards in the game. Anyone interested in helping me out?

# 7 Luke712 @ 06/02/13 12:26 PM
My fiend code is 424284169. I will send you a gift right away

# 8 imdizfan @ 06/10/13 12:54 PM
Friend code 440108037

# 9 ReelDeel @ 10/17/13 11:10 AM
I have Andrew Luck - lv 5 as a max of 18446 with him as captain and 3 RBs in my lineup. Be sure to check the players information - some get bonuses for things like being a captain, having 3 RB's in your lineup etc. Add me as your referral - code 9mvk59 so we both get a level 4 or higher player

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.