Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

GotGame has posted another MLB 13 The Show video Q&A with Ramone Russell. Quite a bit of gameplay is being shown.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 MLB Bob @ 01/30/13 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
You've taken what I wrote and turned it into something else. Hyperbolized it to no extent. Why does everyone get so defensive about criticisms on here? Even if you are a SCEA-SD fanboy why does that require that everyone on here needs to only give praise and not criticize or present new ideas? Do you not feel the game could improve in the future? Who's to say I am not a fanboy and why a fanboy can't give criticism of the only game that they buy every year at launch no questions asked?

Everything I've said on OS is because I love the game. I wan't it to be as good as it can be, which is my own opinion. We only get ONE The Show game every year. What is wrong with wanting that ONE game to be better? Even if that is my own opinion I feel the need to express it because we only get ONE game. A game I will buy every year regardless of what I say because that game is a fantastic product in the end. But how can anything not improve?
As I said its the lack of tact, and if that's not the case, and everyone is reading your posts wrong, that every post mentions what you didnt like, asking your self a new question, and then doubting everything that may make it not possible. Its ok to criticize. Its ok to offer feedback and say what you dont like, but theres also a way to not constantly have people cringe when they see yet another thread dominated by "I wonder why they dont do such and such" and |its been done before so there is no reason not to", and "I think I know whats best for them."

You may have valid points, but if you go back through the threads, look at what posts the devs and other CD guys are "like"ing, you're rubbing the devs the wrong way, and it makes the rest of us trying to get our concerns heard as well, lost in a sea of negativity.

I dont doubt you love this game. But many times the devs respond to sincerity and thoughtfulness and well explained requests in a way that is proposed as a new idea or improvement and not a "new complaint" and self conversation leading into another error to be pointed out with a new hypothesis to why it hasnt already been implemented.

You get better customer service when you dont lead with "your company dropped the ball in this area, ya sure youre the best, but hey, this could make it so much better" Nobody likes being told what to do and then criticized for not doing it, especially when they voluntarily by putting themselves in this position.

They do feed back forums, they do wishlist threads but almost every single thread, no matter the topic, turns into "they still need to add this" What about just stating impressions of what you do know and not get "scared" that something kind of confuses you or doesn't seem like the way you would have executed it. We are all greedy for info, I get it and as I said before, if I am misreading all your posts than I apologize and a lot of others will have to apologize to you as well...

# 102 bayman @ 01/30/13 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
You've taken what I wrote and turned it into something else. Hyperbolized it to no extent. Why does everyone get so defensive about criticisms on here? Even if you are a SCEA-SD fanboy why does that require that everyone on here needs to only give praise and not criticize or present new ideas? Do you not feel the game could improve in the future? Who's to say I am not a fanboy and why a fanboy can't give criticism of the only game that they buy every year at launch no questions asked?

Everything I've said on OS is because I love the game. I wan't it to be as good as it can be, which is my own opinion. We only get ONE The Show game every year. What is wrong with wanting that ONE game to be better? Even if that is my own opinion I feel the need to express it because we only get ONE game. A game I will buy every year regardless of what I say because that game is a fantastic product in the end. But how can anything not improve?
The problem is that you fail to grasp the difference between constructive criticism and incessant bellyaching. You actually make this forum less enjoyable because you post everywhere and it always involves a complaint.

# 103 DodgerFanatic2K3 @ 01/31/13 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodweaver
So, just as a point of clarification:

Ramone pointed out that the Pitch Callout option referred specifically to the information displayed in/around the strike zone. It should have no affect on the information displayed in the score bug. So, no new option. The pitch type/speed will just always be displayed in the score bug regardless of the Pitch Callout setting.
I was just having a moment of reflection on this and wanted to get 100% conformation that this includes CPU vs CPU games

# 104 Woodweaver @ 01/31/13 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
I was just having a moment of reflection on this and wanted to get 100% conformation that this includes CPU vs CPU games

Yes it does.

# 105 DodgerFanatic2K3 @ 01/31/13 01:13 PM
Woodweaver... I love you man

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.