Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

In MLB 13 The Show, users will have the ability to view tweets from approved and official MLB players.

During the 2013 MLB season, a weekly roster update will be available for download. When those roster updates arrive, Twitter handles will also be updated.

Simply going into the "MLB on Twitter" option, users can cycle through all 30 teams, approved Twitter handles and view tweets in realtime.

Source - Dev Journal: Twitter in The Show (The Show Nation)

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 JoeCoolMan24 @ 03/06/13 04:22 PM
The only team in the game with no twitter handles according to The Show?

My Chicago White Sox.

Not that I would ever use this Twitter feature anyway, it's quite pointless, but they are missing players like Gordon Beckham, Jake Peavy, Jeff Keppinger, Blake Tekotte, Jesse Crain, Adam Dunn, these are all White Sox players I KNOW have twitter accounts.

# 142 Majingir @ 03/06/13 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
The only team in the game with no twitter handles according to The Show?

My Chicago White Sox.

Not that I would ever use this Twitter feature anyway, it's quite pointless, but they are missing players like Gordon Beckham, Jake Peavy, Jeff Keppinger, Blake Tekotte, Jesse Crain, Adam Dunn, these are all White Sox players I KNOW have twitter accounts.
Does the game have all accounts? Cause I know Bautista has twitter(and he is the coverboy for Canada game) yet when I go to the twitter section on his profile, it's blank....

I can't get twitter feed on the game to update. I have a feeling there's a real obvious thing I'm missing, so hopefully someone can answer it for me.

# 143 JoeCoolMan24 @ 03/12/13 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Does the game have all accounts? Cause I know Bautista has twitter(and he is the coverboy for Canada game) yet when I go to the twitter section on his profile, it's blank....

I can't get twitter feed on the game to update. I have a feeling there's a real obvious thing I'm missing, so hopefully someone can answer it for me.
Well I mean OBVIOUSLY the game doesn't have all the accounts based on all those VERIFIED White Sox accounts I mentioned. Now I haven't checked back to that Twitter feature (why would I? It's pointless), so maybe they've added some profiles since then?

# 144 JoeCoolMan24 @ 03/12/13 02:52 AM
The Twitter integration to The Show this year is like a car company in the early 80's getting in on the built-in cupholders idea by putting the cupholder in the trunk.

Sooo close. Great, you caught on to what everyone else is doing, but next time try to actually put it in a useful spot.

# 145 Bobhead @ 03/12/13 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
The Twitter integration to The Show this year is like a car company in the early 80's getting in on the built-in cupholders idea by putting the cupholder in the trunk.

Sooo close. Great, you caught on to what everyone else is doing, but next time try to actually put it in a useful spot.
I disagree with the post but this analogy is priceless.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.