Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Another NBA 2K13 roster update arrived this morning. The Memphis Grizzlies (with Tayshaun Prince, Austin Daye & Ed Davis), Detroit Pistons (with Jose Calderon) and Toronto Raptors (with Rudy Gay & Hamed Haddadi) trade has been completed.

Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter. Jared Sullinger is still active for the Boston Celtics. Jarvis Varnado was signed by the Miami Heat for the remainder of the season, he wasn't added. The same for Mike James, signed by the Dallas Mavericks.

Still no sign of Golden St. Warrior Kent Bazemore, Houston Rockets Patrick Beverley and a few others.
  • Orlando Magic - Hedo Turkoglu (Returns from injury) +3 (72)
  • Orlando Magic - Glen Davis (Injured) -10 (63)
  • Detroit Pistons - Brandon Knight +3 (76)
  • Minnesota Timberwolves - Nikola Pekovic (Returns from injury) +19 (76)
  • Minnesota Timberwolves - Alexey Shved (Returns from injury) +8 (71)

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 02/02/13 09:19 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that's all they updated

Jimmy Butler deserves a bump.
Earl Clark needs a minor bump .

# 2 Phreezy P @ 02/02/13 09:45 AM
Sullinger out for season with back surgery.

Valanciunas should be activated, is he?

And you called Brandon Knight, Brevin Knight.

# 3 thedream2k13 @ 02/02/13 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
I wouldn't be surprised if that's all they updated

Jimmy Butler deserves a bump.
Earl Clark needs a minor bump .
What rating of butler needs increase aside from on ball defense and d awareness? Offensively he hasn't done anything worth a shooting update

# 4 GRONK IS AMAZIN @ 02/02/13 09:48 AM
I can't wait to be the Raptors, they were fun before but with gay, new favorite team

# 5 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 02/02/13 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
What rating of butler needs increase aside from on ball defense and d awareness? Offensively he hasn't done anything worth a shooting update
What ? I never said he did.

He needs hustle and def awareness increased

# 6 Papesowish @ 02/02/13 09:57 AM
Raptors looking scary on 2k for once! Only team in the game with a SG/SF combo where both have the finisher sig skill. They still have J-Val injured on 2k though, even though he played last night.

# 7 Mintsa @ 02/02/13 10:29 AM
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

My team is dangerous now online.....it's gonna be fun for the rest of the season.

PS: I welcome you bandwagoners.....come one, come all!!!

# 8 Mintsa @ 02/02/13 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papesowish
Raptors looking scary on 2k for once! Only team in the game with a SG/SF combo where both have the finisher sig skill. They still have J-Val injured on 2k though, even though he played last night.
Valanciunas was a surprise return last night. No way 2k could've predicted it.

# 9 Papesowish @ 02/02/13 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Valanciunas was a surprise return last night. No way 2k could've predicted it.
True dat, us online players need him back ASAP though. Amir Johnson is the only big worth playing we have right now. I'm running with a Gay/Fields interchangeable SF/PF squad in the mean time.

# 10 Blackhail92 @ 02/02/13 10:47 AM
finally a new team in 2k hop ons can use. Hopefully they get off the knicks. because its very annoying. I can gurantee 60 percent of the knick users now weren't there a year and a half ago when they were the 20th ranked team with the 26th defense smh. hard times. Now everyone want to use them. But hopefully this raptors trade shakes things up a bit. hopefully when josh smith gets traded it will have the same effcect

# 11 Thunder Storm @ 02/02/13 10:55 AM
Raps look extremely athletic, i will try them out online.

# 12 Find_the_Door @ 02/02/13 11:13 AM
Can Batum please get a update?

I'd love it if Lillard's shot would FINALLY be updated to

K. Malone form
T. Parker base

# 13 Law504 @ 02/02/13 12:09 PM
just a question, how Knight rating went up to a 76 rating without any of his attributes being changed.

# 14 Blackhail92 @ 02/02/13 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroinIggs
Tyson Chandler needs to be higher then a 77. He's averaging a double double and leads the league in field goal % and offensive rebounding. He's even started shooting more from mid range. Plus his free throws are so underrated in 2k, it's almost impossible to make 2/2. Throw in the fact he's an Olympian and that he won defensive player if the year and we can all see he's underrated.
THISSS. definitely underated when you can say he is prob a top 3 center playing(exclude bynum) but definitely top 5. he is a 77 when even jamison is a 77. People say this game rates by positions. If this is true shouldnt he have a way higher rating seeing how the center position is a dying position and there are very few good ones left? Also melo could use a boost. on his hustle and defensive stats. and mayb a slight bump on his three and mid range. definitely deserves a 92 rating again. Jr might need to be lowered he has fallen down to earth slightly and at one point missed 24 of 27 attempts smh. but he is slowly getting his groove back i believe.

# 15 ClevelandFan @ 02/02/13 12:37 PM
When is Tristan Thompson gonna get some love? What more does he have to do lol. He's a goddamn 68 ffs.

# 16 Thunder Storm @ 02/02/13 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
THISSS. definitely underated when you can say he is prob a top 3 center playing(exclude bynum) but definitely top 5. he is a 77 when even jamison is a 77. People say this game rates by positions. If this is true shouldnt he have a way higher rating seeing how the center position is a dying position and there are very few good ones left? Also melo could use a boost. on his hustle and defensive stats. and mayb a slight bump on his three and mid range. definitely deserves a 92 rating again. Jr might need to be lowered he has fallen down to earth slightly and at one point missed 24 of 27 attempts smh. but he is slowly getting his groove back i believe.

# 17 Kingofthecouch @ 02/02/13 01:09 PM
Still no Mike James.

Vince Carter needs a slight bump on his 3pt rating (shooting over 40% in Jan. His defense also needs a huge boost (Ranked top 10 in Def rating as far as guarding his man) on ball def and def awr needs a boost.

B. James needs better def reb Off Rating (small sample size but out of 238 rb chances, he gets 19.7% of the team rebs with 71.4 team reb rating) per 100 pos he avgs like 8 rebs a game. He also has a nice left hand jump hook. he has a efg of .533 from shots in close. So his close rating needs a boost, his post D needs a boost. His vert ans stand dunk needs a boost.

S. Marion heeds a runner/floater!!! He has one of the most deadliest runners in the game. I'm not sure why 2K has him shooting with his left hand and it never drops. Please fix the Matrixs runner.

Brandon Wright, Could you please..finally give this man his athlectic ability. 2K has him as C- in that category. The man is the most athletic player on the team. Improve his standing dunk and vert ratings.

Da. Jones has not shot the 3 ball well this year, he deserves a decrease.

Darren Collinson update was good. Thanks,

Now my question is why take Kaman out with a concussion and 2 missed games, but leave Curry and D Howard in the game and they missed the same amount games if not more?

# 18 Blackhail92 @ 02/02/13 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
im guessing you dont agree? please let me know why not? because i feel that if 2k never lowered melo. and he was a 92 from start till now. with the way he has been playing this year. NO one would say he needs to be lowered.

# 19 ClevelandFan @ 02/02/13 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudMouthHoops
TT probably deserves a small update...but not much. His apparent "development" has been more the result of just getting more MINUTES. his production hasn't changed much.

He probably needs a boost in Def Reb...possibly a slight bump in Pass....and maybe a SMALL change in Shot Med....but not much because he was OVERRATED in that before the season started based on last year's numbers.

And...if you want to accurately reflect TT in 2K...then his Block rating needs to go DOWN. Per 36 Mins his blocks are almost HALF what they were last season.
He has gotten loads better around the rim offensively, w/e those ratings are need an increase.

And the rebounding goes without saying. Christ he has like a 60 something def rebound in this game. Bull****, should be an 80 at least.

I don't get any rebounds play online with the Cavs and it's extremely frustrating, especially given how well TT has been rebounding lately.

# 20 tropicana420 @ 02/02/13 04:11 PM
Wow I can't believe they updated Kobe's accessories.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.