Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

POTENTIAL COVER ATHLETES NAMED FOR NEXT ROUND OF NCAA FOOTBALL COVER VOTE

Eight players vie for the right to be the next cover athlete for NCAA Football

EA SPORTS has officially announced the eight athletes who will represent their universities in the final rounds of the NCAA Football Cover Vote. With their schools making it to the semifinal round after ten weeks of voting, the athletes listed below will spend the next few weeks vying for the right to be the cover athlete of the next NCAA Football game.

With the addition of players to the Cover Vote, there are now new ways for fans to show their support. For the duration of this round a series of posts showcasing the athletes and their schools will appear on the NCAA Football Facebook page. In order to vote for the player, fans must “like” the image, which in turn registers one vote for the athlete. Fans can also continue to vote for their favorite university through the school polls that are posted on the NCAA Football Facebook page.

Quarterfinal round voting is now open, and will continue through Monday, February 18th when EA SPORTS announces the athletes and schools that have advanced to the semifinal round. The Cover Vote is being conducted exclusively on the NCAA Football Facebook page and fans are encouraged to “like” the page in order to vote for their favorite potential cover athlete.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 willithome @ 02/05/13 03:17 PM
Denard Robinson shouldn't make the cover cause he just sucks!

# 2 Rhouston @ 02/05/13 03:17 PM
Good call on the EA Marketing Dept. to pass on Manti Te'o to represent Notre Dame...

# 3 The_Wise_One @ 02/05/13 03:19 PM
Jarvis Jones or Barner

# 4 GRONK IS AMAZIN @ 02/05/13 03:26 PM
What the heck no Johnny manzeil. The only reason people voted for tamu is now out.

# 5 kingsofthevalley @ 02/05/13 03:35 PM
I hope we get the that QB cage thats on the Seminole helmet this year. They gave us the Robot version in 13 but seemed to have forgotten the QB version.

# 6 22cedric @ 02/05/13 03:50 PM
I will vote for Eddie Lacy.

# 7 reMicXz @ 02/05/13 04:12 PM
im 100% Buckeye and even i would vote for Lacy. Simon is great but i think Alabama and the way Lacy put it on ND deserves it. ANYBODY BUT ANYONE FROM MICHIGAN. i do however think eliminating the player on the cover and just using the coaches trophy would fare best. i wonder if they lose on sales because people dont like the player on the cover because he's from a rival team

# 8 BA2929 @ 02/05/13 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONK IS AMAZIN
What the heck no Johnny manzeil. The only reason people voted for tamu is now out.
If you, or anyone for that matter, voted for TAM because of Manziel, you wasted your vote. He's still in college and thus ineligible to be on the cover of the NCAA game.

# 9 GRONK IS AMAZIN @ 02/05/13 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
If you, or anyone for that matter, voted for TAM because of Manziel, you wasted your vote. He's still in college and thus ineligible to be on the cover of the NCAA game.
You're right should've thought of that. I wish there were better choices like Marcus lattimore or sharrif Floyd

# 10 dccon2003 @ 02/06/13 10:27 AM
Quote:
He is still in school he has to be going to the nfl. Cause the get paid for this. So he isn't eligible.

# 11 Ziza9Noles94 @ 02/06/13 03:10 PM
Looking at the list, I couldn't vote for EJ over Lacy or Barner. I'm a homer, but not that much of a homer. The Germanater would have had my vote though. I'm going with Barner.

# 12 jfRED33 @ 02/06/13 08:23 PM
My vote went toward SacMan Jones. Dude had a monster game against us in the Capital One Bowl.

# 13 Equinox831 @ 02/07/13 11:19 PM
Quote:
You're right should've thought of that. I wish there were better choices like Marcus lattimore or sharrif Floyd
Both Lattimore and Floyd are also ineligible...

# 14 jello1717 @ 02/08/13 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Both Lattimore and Floyd are also ineligible...
I don't know Floyd, but Lattimore is going pro so he's eligible.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.