Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA FOOTBALL COVER VOTE ADVANCES TO SEMI-FINALS

Four Athletes Remain in the Quest for the Cover

The NCAA Football Cover Vote has officially reached the semi-finals, with four athletes remaining in the race to secure their spot on the cover of this year’s game. The players and universities advancing to the semi-finals include Eddie Lacy (Alabama), Denard Robinson (Michigan), Ryan Swope (Texas A&M) and Kenjon Barner (Oregon).

Alabama and Eddie Lacy proved dominant once again, taking the most votes overall for the third straight round, carrying the momentum they began gathering immediately following the BCS National Championship. Michigan and Texas A&M are coming on strong however, with Denard Robinson and Ryan Swope earning the most overall votes for athletes this round. Oregon and Kenjon Barner can’t be counted out either, and if the Oregon voters prove as explosive as the team’s offense, then the Ducks could easily find themselves in the lead.

Voting for the semi-final round has begun on the NCAA Football Facebook page, and will continue through Feb 24th. Fans are reminded that vote totals have reset, so the ultimate prize is still up for grabs. Fans can continue to support their favorite schools and players on Facebook by voting in polls posted on the page as well as “liking” posts featuring their favored school or athlete.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 darren1024 @ 02/19/13 10:57 AM
Im a SEC fan, but I dont want another Bama player on the cover! Im not that familar with the Texas a&m player, but Id vote for him i guess if I had a FB acct.

# 2 JoeMimic @ 02/19/13 01:58 PM
Denard is ahead by almost 10,000 over Swope haha.

# 3 bwburke94 @ 02/19/13 06:53 PM
I still think Lacy has this in the bag. Denard might be able to sneak past him though.

# 4 ppatton17 @ 02/19/13 09:13 PM
I think Denard is going to win it because Eddie Lacy is injured and is not getting as much draft attention as Denard is. I say Go Blue!

# 5 TCFClemson @ 02/20/13 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by go tribe
Interesting to see if Denard Robinson wins - they haven't had a WR on the cover in years...
I see what you did there.

# 6 22cedric @ 02/20/13 10:02 AM
Lets Go Eddie Lacy

# 7 coogrfan @ 02/20/13 07:10 PM
Since I hate all 4 of these schools, can I just vote for a blank cover?

# 8 BraveHeart @ 02/21/13 10:01 PM
I'm surprised people still care after it was exposed that the votes don't matter.

# 9 NDAlum @ 02/22/13 07:00 PM
Voted for Swope!

# 10 22cedric @ 02/24/13 05:03 PM
I voted for Eddie Lacy but he's in third place.

# 11 44drob @ 02/25/13 01:46 PM
Denard for '14

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.