Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Another small NBA 2K13 roster update arrived this morning which added Kenyon Martin to the New York Knicks roster. They also added the Golden State trade, who sent guard Charles Jenkins to Philadelphia and forward Jeremy Tyler to Atlanta.

As far as I can tell, nothing else was updated to the roster that was released yesterday.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 raidertiger @ 02/24/13 04:51 PM
Let me guess, adding another man in the rotation is impossible? It's only been there for 2 seasons after all. Adding missing players must be hard. It's not like people here are doing it easily after all!

# 22 JasonMartin @ 02/24/13 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs

AGAIN I say if they wore it then they should have it ingame...jeez I'm not even a fan of the Warriors but what I am a fan of is having an accurate game...I really don't see why this would become an issue....
There are players playing in the NBA who aren't even in the in the game. There are a lot of things missing. It's 2K. Courts are wrong, which seems so easy to fix. So I don't think they are going to make that jersey (from scratch) and put any effort in it.

2K probably never got a heads up on this jersey, so it's probably not a priority for them to add it.

# 23 Find_the_Door @ 02/24/13 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
Let me guess, adding another man in the rotation is impossible? It's only been there for 2 seasons after all. Adding missing players must be hard. It's not like people here are doing it easily after all!
Yeah my interest in this game has plummeted to 0%

After assembling numerous Portland lists, and sending them in (some with response from LD2K) ultimately to never actually see them implemented just killed it for me. They seriously need to get their act together!

# 24 Phreezy P @ 02/24/13 05:50 PM
Ronnie even sent out a tweet saying they learned about the Jersey a bit past shipping time, so they couldn't add anything. 2k can release small court updates, but fully new models is too much. Once the game is shipped, they can't re-code the game unless they release a patch.

# 25 ponderguy @ 02/25/13 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
Really? Why does 2k get a pass for everything. Missing players, terrible ratings, missing jerseys, not even 13 men rotations. This game is so lacking in key areas.
since when do they allow 13 man rotations??

# 26 VDusen04 @ 02/25/13 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponderguy
since when do they allow 13 man rotations??
It came in with the new bargaining agreement prior to the '12 season, I believe.

# 27 scottyp180 @ 02/25/13 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GudStuffzz
lol i can't tell if ur being serious or not.

2k has really been disappointing when it comes to roster updates. I'm not a fan of EA sports games but they have done a tremendous job with their roster updates for Madden 13 and keep in mind, Madden rosters take waaaay more time to update than nba rosters do. So I don't understand why 2k doesn't put in the effort and time to get these rosters correct and up to date.
I would think it would be much easier updating rosters for an nfl season. There's only 3 game days a week, with Sunday being the most important, so they only need to release 1 update a week for about 21 weeks. There are also rarely any trades in an nfl season so the main concerns are cuts, signings, injuries, rating adjustments, and line ups.

In comparison an nba season has games nearly every night, meaning injuries are constantly occurring and player ratings can fluctuate week to week. Many times throughout an nba season players will be demoted to or brought up from the d-league, players will be signed from overseas, players who were either undrafted, unsigned, or not in the league at the beginning of the season are frequently signed as well. And again with a game nearly every night its difficult to make sure every team is up to date, where as in the nfl there are at least 5 days a week were there are no games and roster up dates can be managed.

# 28 Dyowman @ 02/26/13 05:53 PM
Now that Donatas Montiejunas is the starting PF for the Houston Rockets, I hope the insider takes notice of his skills tomorrow night against the Milwaukee Bucks and I would expect that the correct lineup would be reflected in the upcoming roster update, along with a huge increase in Donatas' ratings and the addition of backup PG Patrick Beverley and new rookie C Tim Ohlbrecth. Lets hope so. Rockets fans need this for online play. Their roster is so incomplete, probably the most inaccurate of all the teams. I would ask for a Greg smith update but since added, he hasn't been touched all season.

# 29 ponderguy @ 02/26/13 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
It came in with the new bargaining agreement prior to the '12 season, I believe.
wow i didn't know that

# 30 fabioprince @ 02/28/13 07:17 AM
when roster for new association online will realise??? if i start a new association online the grizz still have rudy gay....i waiting for this update to start a new association online..

# 31 LD2k @ 02/28/13 05:14 PM
I was just informed the OA rosters were updated.

# 32 ClevelandFan @ 02/28/13 06:46 PM
^consider me stunned.

# 33 LD2k @ 02/28/13 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
^consider me stunned.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.