Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out all of the MLB 13 The Show minor league ballparks. Seven of them are brand new this year.

As always, thanks to chrisjohnson83!

MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SoxFan01605 @ 02/25/13 01:57 PM
Really dig some of these new stadiums. I think SCEA does a fantastic job with them!

# 2 econoodle @ 02/25/13 02:30 PM
Thanks Steve and Chris.

I like the Iron Horse and Capitol Field thus far.

# 3 cbnj06 @ 02/25/13 03:47 PM
Which ones are the new Spring Training parks? I couldn't tell.

# 4 ShowTyme15 @ 02/25/13 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbnj06
I was going to ask the same question.

# 5 bp4baseball @ 02/25/13 03:54 PM
37 ballparks...very impressive. I think when they hit 60 (I hope they continue to make these because they are well done), it would be cool if could have the option to assign them to each team's AA and AAA affiliate as a home stadium.

# 6 ShowTyme15 @ 02/25/13 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
I just hope that when the PS4 comes along they can give us at least all of the real spring training parks and hopefully all the AAA parks too. I think it'd be a huge stretch to ask for anything more though.
They have to get a license for that and would have to pay individually for each stadium if I am not mistaken.

# 7 Lovesports @ 02/25/13 04:38 PM
Love the American greens and industrial center one...well done!

# 8 jr86 @ 02/25/13 05:28 PM
Quote:
From Crystal Falls down are all new which totals 6...Just missing 1

Edit:I think Capitol Field is new too so thats the 7

# 9 dran1984 @ 02/25/13 06:30 PM
They said 7 new spring training and minor league stadiums..but it looks as if there are 7 new minor league stadiums and no new spring training parks.

# 10 cbnj06 @ 02/25/13 06:47 PM
Crystal Falls and the other ones are for Minor League. According to the screen shots the only new Spring Training stadium that I saw is American Greens. If that's the only new Spring Training stadium they added...thats a bummer.

# 11 dran1984 @ 02/25/13 07:15 PM
Quote:
Crystal Falls and the other ones are for Minor League. According to the screen shots the only new Spring Training stadium that I saw is American Greens. If that's the only new Spring Training stadium they added...thats a bummer.

That was already in the game..not new. If you play as the braves (I think) that is there default spring stadium.

# 12 lynkraid @ 02/25/13 09:26 PM
They need to add class A teams, most of the class A teams have WAY better ball parks then the ugly AA and AAA parks they have. I'm really not impressed. Looks like mostly its all the same parks with ugly back drops as the last couple of years.

# 13 sydrogerdavid @ 02/25/13 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
They need to add class A teams, most of the class A teams have WAY better ball parks then the ugly AA and AAA parks they have. I'm really not impressed. Looks like mostly its all the same parks with ugly back drops as the last couple of years.
That's because they are the same parks from the last couple years.

Also, how would adding class A teams benefit the look of the stadiums? I see no relation.

# 14 edwing @ 02/25/13 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
Between this and the classic stadium thread, do you have anything positive to say?

# 15 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/25/13 10:46 PM
Quote:
American Greens has been in it for years.

# 16 thaSLAB @ 02/25/13 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
Thanks Steve and Chris.

I like the Iron Horse and Capitol Field thus far.
My personal favorite.

-- Sent from the Future...

# 17 Perfect Zero @ 02/25/13 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
Didn't realize stadiums had licensing seperate from the team. Gotta love corporate greed.
It's not "corporate greed," it's more along the lines of image protection. If you want to use somebody else's work, you'd better get their permission to do so.

As for the new stadia, Oak Park Field and Iron Horse look to be the coolest of the bunch. I love it when the SCEA guys get to let their minds wonder and have at a minor league park.

# 18 jr86 @ 02/26/13 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
They said 7 new spring training and minor league stadiums..but it looks as if there are 7 new minor league stadiums and no new spring training parks.
Quote:
I don't think they ever said they were adding new Spring Training Parks only 7 New Minor League ones....
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t=Minor+league

# 19 scooteristkai @ 02/26/13 05:43 AM
Hasnīt Spring Training always been in the Minor League Parks in The Show?!

Nice work with the Ballparks, I really like the variety we now have with the addition of 7 more to choose from.

One question though: are we able to assign a certain ballpark as the home ballpark to a minor league team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
I don't think they ever said they were adding new Spring Training Parks only 7 New Minor League ones....
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t=Minor+league

# 20 cardinalbird5 @ 02/26/13 09:32 AM
There are no new spring training ones. American Greens was in the game last year.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.