Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 13 The Show video, featuring a full game between the Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies.

Thanks N51_rob!!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bkrich83 @ 03/02/13 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
The Phillies will win the World Series again this coming season!!

I know because I can see the future
I hope they do. Maybe a title will help their city's fan base a little bit.

# 22 bkrich83 @ 03/02/13 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
I mean what is not to like about them?
THey are not the Phillies.

# 23 Lovesports @ 03/02/13 04:34 PM
I honestly see Washington solidify their spot as a premier team in the NL this season. It will come down to Braves and Nats who imo had the best off seasons (not Blue Jays) and continue to improve. Nats farm system blows the phillies out of this world

# 24 Hockeynut99 @ 03/02/13 04:39 PM
How did this turn into a pissing match about the real Nationals and the real Phillies? They are both stacked! Can we just talk about the game? ha This game always get more life like every year.

# 25 metsfan4life1 @ 03/02/13 04:43 PM
Hence why we are talking about the teams like this but really.. Nats are a team everyone wants to emulate.. Strong drafting.. Signing players that fit in with what they're doing there.. And developing solid players.

# 26 24 @ 03/02/13 04:52 PM
Looking Forward to March 5th, I can't wait to get my hands on this game!

On a Side note I have been the Citizens Bank Park on multiple occasions and you automatically have a problem if you wear the opposing team's gear. I remember one specific occasion where I wore a Pujols jersey to watch them play the Phillies and the amount of hate I received was unreal. I was just trying to enjoy the ball game and bottles were being thrown at me. I am not saying that all Phillies fan's are like this but a good majority of them hate your guts if you wear anything representing the other team

# 27 sink4ever @ 03/02/13 04:53 PM
Man, someone uploads an entire freaking game for people to watch and the thread devolves into a snarkfest about NL East teams. Thanks for uploading this game, I've enjoyed the little I've seen so far and I look forward to watching more.

# 28 liberaluser @ 03/02/13 05:33 PM
Pulse pitching looks so much more enjoyable without the dancing ants screaming at me.

# 29 Curahee @ 03/02/13 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
The Nationals are in no way shape or form a dream team.

Says the Phillies Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Yeah, a non factor. Ok. Which is why Jayson Werth of the team you all speak so highly of thinks otherwise.

Former Cubs players speak highly of them too!

# 30 Cavicchi @ 03/02/13 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
How did this turn into a pissing match about the real Nationals and the real Phillies? They are both stacked! Can we just talk about the game? ha This game always get more life like every year.
Yes! I thought they added a new announcer. but it sounds same as last year. Did I miss something?

# 31 Lovesports @ 03/02/13 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Yes! I thought they added a new announcer. but it sounds same as last year. Did I miss something?
Yea, the guy drops one line every 6 innings haha

# 32 gator3guy @ 03/02/13 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
I honestly see Washington solidify their spot as a premier team in the NL this season. It will come down to Braves and Nats who imo had the best off seasons (not Blue Jays) and continue to improve. Nats farm system blows the phillies out of this world
It used to until they traded away most of their pieces. They have no depth. The Phillies don't have any blue chippers near the bigs, but they have a lot of depth.

As a Phillies fan, I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most optimistic fan out there when it comes to the clubs outlook this season and the Nats are definitely better on paper, but baseball's the one sport where all that gets thrown out the window once the season starts. Who the hell thought the A's would finish ahead of the Angels and Rangers to win the AL West last year? Injuries are the great equalizer.

# 33 Lovesports @ 03/02/13 08:42 PM
By the way... you pitched beautifuly. Especially the 7 inning one hitter by strasburg

# 34 Doran @ 03/02/13 08:51 PM
Getting back to the game... I loved Matt's line about the Phillies throwback unis.

# 35 burjeffton @ 03/03/13 12:10 AM
Broadcast is dead.

# 36 ralphieboy11 @ 03/03/13 12:40 AM
Game looked really good. I can't wait until Tuesday.

Just to nitpick, it looks like I'm going to have to play with sliders like fielder reaction, fielder speed, or arm strength again this year and hope it doesn't get the rest of the game too out of whack.

Michael Young hit that ball off the left-center field wall in the 9th and Span was able to rocket it back in to hold him to a single. Don't think I can live with that.

# 37 slthree @ 03/03/13 01:05 AM
Not about the video but as a die hard Braves fan I have to agree with whoever defended the Phillies as a contender.

I'm as scared of them as the Nationals.

I saw the Phillies/Braves game and Hamels was "GOD". Then I watched the Phils play the next day (I always check out division foes).

IF healthy, they are loaded. If anyone thinks Hamels, Doc, and Lee are all going to roll over they are deluded.

A healthy Utley, Rollins, and Howard is scary. Revere is a speed demon wrecking machine and Brown looks great. Michael Young is a pros pro and looks really good.

Mike Adams is lights out too.

I hope Pap fails miserably, not just because I'm a Braves fan but because he's a jerk.

So, yeah, fear the Phillies!

# 38 N51_rob @ 03/03/13 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieboy11
Game looked really good. I can't wait until Tuesday.

Just to nitpick, it looks like I'm going to have to play with sliders like fielder reaction, fielder speed, or arm strength again this year and hope it doesn't get the rest of the game too out of whack.

Michael Young hit that ball off the left-center field wall in the 9th and Span was able to rocket it back in to hold him to a single. Don't think I can live with that.
Agree 100%! Game was played on default Allister just to get the most content passed out quickly. There will definitely need to be slider tweaks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 39 slthree @ 03/03/13 01:27 AM
Just the 1st inning of this video sold me on the game. I was a little concerned but Hamels threw 4 balls to the first 2 batters. WIN

After going 0-2 on Span, he threw 3 balls in a row

# 40 BenGerman @ 03/03/13 01:37 AM
Don't know what all the Phil's hate is doing on here. We have one average season when all of our best players are injured (Doc, Utley, and Howard) and we are suddenly a non-factor? Yikes. If you really think the Phil's won't be competitive in the future, you are off base. Not only do we already have a much larger budget to play with, but we have an incoming TV deal that will WELL surpass the one the Dodgers just got.

Anyway, the game looks great. I can't wait to play a Franchise with my Phils!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.