Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 13 The Show video, featuring the 7th, 8th and 9th innings between the Cleveland Indians vs. Tampa Bay Rays.

Also, make sure you watch the first 3 innings with the New York Yankees vs. Detroit Tigers.

Thanks cozybean!!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MrOldboy @ 03/03/13 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
That's the thing, if he mo-capped it this year, something would seem different about it. I'm not calling SCEA liars but I don't think they put his "updated" stance in the game. They've patched this stuff before so lets see what happens.
Its why I think that what Ramone meant was he did mo-cap in the past for his current stance in the game. From MLB 08, or earlier as I can't remember if his stance was in before that.

Either that or his newer stance didn't make it into the game.

# 22 ricky24BO16 @ 03/03/13 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
I think he's saying Miggy is a better hitter than he is mo-capper.

-- Sent from the Future...
Yea basically.....

# 23 ricky24BO16 @ 03/03/13 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickedycricket
Looks good. Still don't like Robbie's stance though
Yea totally agree...don't know why they changed it....I havnt seen him this spring but I don't think he changed it...oh well tho....his home run swing is sick tho

# 24 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/03/13 01:21 PM
Anyone know if the schedule times are fixed in franchise this year, or are we going to have to wait for a patch to fix them again?

# 25 ricky24BO16 @ 03/03/13 01:58 PM
Hey nice to see people standing by the statues and stuff FINALY...good job

# 26 Sretep75 @ 03/04/13 09:25 AM
why was the Rays game so loud?? Rays get the no one at their games in real life, and after every out, fans were cheering like they just won the World Series. why is this? and can we change that setting in the game?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.