Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Cozybean has just posted this new MLB 13 The Show video showcasing the Oakland A's vs. Los Angeles Angels in Game 1 of the ALDS.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 nomo17k @ 03/03/13 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
I was fully with you up until this point...

I agree that the CAP could better represent him. However, it has nothing to do with respect, or disrespect, or what team he plays for. I can guarantee that no one at SCEA said at any point "it's only Oakland it'll be fine" or anything along those lines.

Knowing the circumstances in which Cespedes entered the league, I would assume he is not as accessible a player as others. The other players you mentioned have done media and/or been cover athletes for the game, so it would be a head scratcher if they were not as accurately portrayed.

-- Sent from the Future...

This might be true... he probably was busy dealing with the issues surrounding his family safety (in DR perhaps) and couldn't bother with doing CAPs and stuff.

... or he simply is very bad at being his image taken, and just really looks like a terribly done CAP uploaded by a random PSN user... ....... just like Miggy Cabrera is never able to recreate his own stroke when he does his own swing captured............ hahahaha......

# 22 ricky24BO16 @ 03/03/13 02:33 PM
Hope the game has billy Hamilton finally.....but love the game looks great yes the cespedes thing does suck but it's still his ratings and stuff it'll be fine

# 23 CincinnatiRedlegs @ 03/03/13 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24BO16
Hope the game has billy Hamilton finally.....but love the game looks great yes the cespedes thing does suck but it's still his ratings and stuff it'll be fine
BHam hasn't played in the majors, so he won't be in the actual rosters.

He'll be created with OFSM rosters though.

# 24 ricky24BO16 @ 03/03/13 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiRedlegs
BHam hasn't played in the majors, so he won't be in the actual rosters.

He'll be created with OFSM rosters though.
Yea ur right I was thinking sometimes they have some of the prospects but yea they only have the real guy if he played in the bigs....good lookin out...hope to see him this year...

# 25 LC26 @ 03/03/13 09:03 PM
purple sleeves bad bad bad bad. helmet black bad bad bad

# 26 kehlis @ 03/03/13 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, but that's just my opinion. Disrespectful ? To who ? Do you think he feels disrespected by it ?
And you're making it worse.

This is important to some people. Is it really that important to you to knock people down every chance you get?

It's not that big a deal that they are asking for an accurate face for someone who was in the league last year.

A big deal to you and me? No, but it isn't unfair for them to expect it.

# 27 kehlis @ 03/03/13 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
I am ? If I'm making it worse, are you making it worse too by posting what you did ?
No, you're making a bid deal out of nothing, let people discuss what they want, especially if they aren't harming anyone.

If you have nothing productive to add, don't.

That was me telling you to stop.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.