Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Check out the first NCAA Football 14 screenshot.

One cut. Infinite possibilities. (Via @EANCAAFootball Twitter feed) What are you hoping this means?

More to come tomorrow.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 DiscountCleric @ 04/02/13 08:22 PM
We're all thinking too football-centric.

Improved video uploads. One (video) cut. Infinite (viewer camera angle) possibilities.

# 62 ncaafootball14markus @ 04/02/13 08:35 PM
wow.

so they already ruined USC cleats and socks that were standard last year.

what's wrong w/ their art department anyway?

# 63 fsufan4423 @ 04/02/13 08:39 PM
One final gimmick to end this console generation. I passed on NCAA 13 and most likely will do the same for 14 unless huge changes are made.

Patiently awaiting for NCAA 14 newer gen announcements.

# 64 ngw411 @ 04/02/13 08:40 PM
They apparently have a big thing going on tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see what that is.

# 65 spanky911 @ 04/02/13 08:50 PM
I hope they give athletic QBs more escapability in the pocket with this feature. Im sick of not being able to out-maneuver a 300+ DT

# 66 ngw411 @ 04/02/13 08:55 PM
USC still has the old uniforms, I bet Alabama does too... Does EA not notice these teams wear pro-combat uniforms now or are they just too lazy to take 20 minutes just to change the texture of the uniforms?

# 67 LionsFanNJ @ 04/02/13 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
One final gimmick to end this console generation. I passed on NCAA 13 and most likely will do the same for 14 unless huge changes are made.

Patiently awaiting for NCAA 14 newer gen announcements.
This years 14 games will most likely be just ports of current gen. I'd say wait for 15 for anything of significant change.

# 68 LionsFanNJ @ 04/02/13 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky911
I hope they give athletic QBs more escapability in the pocket with this feature. Im sick of not being able to out-maneuver a 300+ DT
How about not having them always scramble/Drift right. Or ruin what good things they had in that regard in a first day patch like last year.

# 69 khaliib @ 04/02/13 09:00 PM
Any takers that they re-coded the save files so that the Generic Editor will not work?

Actual Gameplay always reveal everything, so I don't expect vid's to come until close to Demo release.

Player models are "Exactly" the same and notice how they always post pic's from a view that the gamer doesn't even play from.
It's always closeups showcasing the grass blades and never shots of OL/DL (wonder why).

It will be '13 with yearly Visual changes and Madden's initial rag-doll version of Physics.

Infinite possibilities....
Will the AI use these possibilities to not run straight into a tackle animation.

We will see how true most of our notations are as time draws closer.

# 70 khaliib @ 04/02/13 09:06 PM
scary thought!!!

What if in-season Player Editing is removed because they link both games through that CCM garbage...

It could be a possibility until a Dev says it isn't so.

# 71 darknmild @ 04/02/13 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Any takers that they re-coded the save files so that the Generic Editor will not work?

Actual Gameplay always reveal everything, so I don't expect vid's to come until close to Demo release.

Player models are "Exactly" the same and notice how they always post pic's from a view that the gamer doesn't even play from.
It's always closeups showcasing the grass blades and never shots of OL/DL (wonder why).

It will be '13 with yearly Visual changes and Madden's initial rag-doll version of Physics.

Will the AI use these possibilities to not run straight into a tackle animation.

We will see how true most of our notations are as time draws closer.

This has always irked me this is why the AI return game is so weak...

# 72 darknmild @ 04/02/13 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
scary thought!!!

What if in-season Player Editing is removed because they link both games through that CCM garbage...

It could be a possibility until a Dev says it isn't so.
I would like for both games to be linked thru CCM

# 73 CT Pitbull @ 04/02/13 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Pretty sure the accessories on the USC players right arm wasn't possible in 13. Also I don't remember oregon having gloves like that but I may be wrong.

AND THEY ARE BOTH WEARING MEDIUM SOCKS. MEDIUM SOCKS. MEDIUM SOCKS. And everyone on the bench is wearing MEDIUM SOCKS.
thank the good god almighty for this..maybe they finally listened to us ....DING DONG, the ankle socks are GONE!!!!

# 74 chi_hawks @ 04/02/13 09:15 PM
unless the oline and dline interactions have been re-done, I don't care. Having medium socks or 15 different glove options is great - but the battles in the trenches are critical IMO.

# 75 CT Pitbull @ 04/02/13 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black4track
If you world of told me this was NCAA 09, I wouldn't of know the difference
i agree except for the socks ..time will tell

# 76 CT Pitbull @ 04/02/13 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Even if it is infinity engine 2.0, Madden 25 will still get 2.5 if not 3.0 simply because Madden comes out at a later date. Be like this every year, Madden will always get the more POLISHED version simply because that is their flagship football title and it comes out a month later.

Hell look at Madden 25 photo that came out today and NCAA 14's photo. Madden gets more human proportioned player models and NCAA gets overly thick and chubby player models. IF NCAA can just get Madden's player model, that would be a HUGE step forward for NCAA series.

Maybe next gen NCAA will.
i couldnt agree more the NCAA player models are all out of wack..i mean maddens arent perfect either but upgrading the ncaa player models to the cureent madden one would be a huge step up in quality IMO..

either way i dont think im buying unless i hear of a playable custom camera for both madden and NCAA im sick of their stale angles for the past 20 years

# 77 BBallcoach @ 04/02/13 09:29 PM
alright well reading through 5 pages of complaints over a screen shot with no actual info... looks like I am staying out of the NCAA forums again this year....

# 78 LastExit @ 04/02/13 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Check out the first NCAA Football 14 screenshot.

One cut. Infinite possibilities. (Via @EANCAAFootball Twitter feed) What are you hoping this means?

More to come tomorrow.
I have other hopes, but I would imagine the "infinite possibilities" refers to the Infinity Engine (hence infinite) and the introduction to the engine last year when the designers stated that the Infinity Engine means that no two plays will look exactly the same (hence infinite possibilities).

It has nothing to do with the player uniforms or anything else.

# 79 Feldman011teen @ 04/02/13 09:48 PM
It's sad that people actually complain about glove colors when there's plenty more that needs adjusting like blocking and defending passes and a good play action system. I thought last year's game was great, but just needs the infinity engine. Seriously gloves? the football's too big? you that ocd?

# 80 Madwolf @ 04/02/13 09:50 PM
So glad I never have to hear anyone cry about medium socks ever again. That's the only reason I'm excited for them.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.