Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

O.S.

Okay...Finally the time is here!

In the Vault: O.S.F.M2013 by RidinDwnKingsley
Link to file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pdx99

Thank you everyone for your patience in regards to this year's release.

We had one hitch towards the end....and I (we) are hoping that everything is alright with that one member.

That being said... I have to say that this year's group of editors have put together a tremendous effort with this year's version of the O.S.F.M.

I want to thank each and every member participating on the chart and from the work thread... but there are a couple of guys who I just have to mention, that went above and beyond with their effort and support.

yanksdaniel99 picked up quite a few teams that were vacant as we got into the process. It was a big help with him setting up those clubs.

Throwback and Willard76 went above and beyond to help out with multiple teams to work on faces (Willard on top of rating 2 teams as well) and especially down the homestretch when it was getting very tight

... and last but CERTAINLY not least... RidinDwnKingsley who rated multiple teams... as well as doing ALL the exporting and importing of every player for the set AND testing the set for balance.

Thanks to O.S. as well... Steve for allowing us to use the O.S. name in conjunction with the set and the mods who I'm sure dread when this time of year comes around and they have to keep the peace... and keep the threads moving and productive. They do a tremendous job.

Guys... I can't stress enough how I want to thank each and every guy who participates in the process... not just the guys doing the editing (who do a GREAT JOB)... but also the guys who provide input in the multiple threads.

Every year I am more and more impressed at how well this site works together to make this happen.

If you really think about it... it's a truly impressive process.

On that note... I'm going to ask you to think about how much time and effort these guys put in to making this work... and in doing so, deserve a certain amount of civility and respect when commenting on a particular part of the work. All feedback is welcome... as long as you present it in a civil manner.

That's all any of us ask of this.

Again... thank you for you patience and enjoy the O.S.F.M. 2013 Edition!... and

Enjoy The Show!

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RangersCruz @ 04/02/13 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
Did the same thing laying down on my bed lol

# 22 blueduke @ 04/02/13 11:00 PM
Thanks to all who helped with this roster. You make a great game even more enjoyable to play. Can't thank you enough. Midnight can't get here soon enough

# 23 aochaz14 @ 04/02/13 11:01 PM
as always excellent job guys...thanks

# 24 knick9mm @ 04/02/13 11:01 PM
Ugh, I so wish I didnt have work in the morning. But, at least the rosters will be waiting for me tomorrow

# 25 livinitup921 @ 04/02/13 11:01 PM
Thanks for the communities hard work!!! Cant wait for midnight. Glad I have no work tomorrow.

# 26 stupidsuck @ 04/02/13 11:02 PM
Awesome, much thanks to all involved

# 27 Pones420 @ 04/02/13 11:02 PM
Thanks so much to everyone involved in this process. I can't wait to wake up early tomorrow morning and finally start my franchise. You guys are the best!

# 28 DPillz1201 @ 04/02/13 11:02 PM
I'm running right upstairs at 12:00 AM and getting really high for this...

Then I shall take over the NY Mets and restore the glory!

# 29 Bacong @ 04/02/13 11:02 PM
omg yayyyyy

# 30 TheBadOwl @ 04/02/13 11:03 PM
Literally just bought my PS3 and The Show today, I'm super exited about this. How do I go about downloading this content?

# 31 Curahee @ 04/02/13 11:03 PM
Thank you gentlemen for all your hard work and thank you OS for hosting them.
You guys make this game even more exciting than it already is!

# 32 gidden35 @ 04/02/13 11:03 PM
Thanks for the hard work on the rosters! Yu guys are awesome!

# 33 rsteimle @ 04/02/13 11:06 PM
Thanks for All The Work.It Makes The game So Much Better.God Bless You All

# 34 bcruise @ 04/02/13 11:06 PM
Thanks for all you do guys.

# 35 BoNity @ 04/02/13 11:06 PM
all your hard work is soooooooooooooo appreciated. thanks a million

# 36 dcmantommy72 @ 04/02/13 11:06 PM
FINALLY!! I can stop hitting refresh.

Thanks everyone. This sports gaming community is unlike any other.

I will say that next year I hope we can embrace the OSFM excitement, instead of trying to suppress it or getting hostile.. It was a bit tense when it should not be. Let people go nuts on at least one thread lol. Whatever this roster is the bomb and I cant wait to bring a World Series back to Boston with it!!

# 37 osubuckeyegamer @ 04/02/13 11:07 PM
Thank you all for making such a great roster. I appreciate all the hard work and time you all put into it. now I can finally start my franchise with my Dodgers

# 38 HozAndMoose @ 04/02/13 11:07 PM
how long will it take to get them in the vault? I cant find my flash drive

# 39 metsfan4life1 @ 04/02/13 11:08 PM
I'd like to thank Knight and his team of GREAT editiors.. Face makers and ratings guys... You guys all should be truly proud of what went on during this whole process! It was a lot of work, devotion, and time spent on the game just for this set, but we did it and boy is it a first place winner! Thanks again Knight and to your team for allowing me personally to contribute to the Mets and to all of you(specially mets fans and the 100s of messages in the Mets OSFM thread) who gave wonderful feedback during the process! I loved every minute of it and checked these forums ALL DAY whenever I had time and it was so exciting. They're finally here and now my MLB The Show 13 experience will get underway with Franchise. So excited! Thanks again to all of you and enjoy the rosters.. And please just appreciate everything about them and try and refrain from any unnecessary negativity.

OSFM SET IS HERE Heck Yeeeeesss!

# 40 CameRoN0407 @ 04/02/13 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
Literally just bought my PS3 and The Show today, I'm super exited about this. How do I go about downloading this content?
After you type in your online code, you go to the vault and look for OSFM Opening Day V1. Just look under the author's name for knight or Ridin's name. Then enjoy the best rosters ever.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.