Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

We have just posted 8 more NCAA Football 14 screenshots. More details to come.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 cthurt @ 04/03/13 12:02 PM
knowing EA they probaly going to make us buy the different Nike cleats and socks in some sort of package deal.

# 22 Cardot @ 04/03/13 12:03 PM
Screens look awesome....... as they do every year.

The first screen with Oregon vs. USC doesn't give me a ton of hope that the CPU will be able to run the option this year....it looks like the LB is going to pound the RB the moment he gets the ball. I understand this is just a still and not nearly enough to base an opinion off of.....but it looks a lot like the game has for the last 5 years.....in which case the RB is toast.

# 23 Dazraz @ 04/03/13 12:03 PM
The grass looks to be improved in these shots. However how much the final product will look like against these screens we will have to see.

# 24 GruffyMcGuiness @ 04/03/13 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
knowing EA they probaly going to make us buy the different Nike cleats and socks in some sort of package deal.
Unfortunately, I'll do it. Even though my team wears trash Russell...

# 25 EUBlink @ 04/03/13 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchwartz07
Small thing, but was hoping they would fix the shoe colors this year... NOBODY wears plain black and white anymore, OSU for example wears red cleats with silver trim.... Also, if I compare these pics to the screen shots of any NCAA game of this generation I'd be hard pressed to pick one season's effort out from another... hope EA doesn't phone in another effort on football, but I know better than to expect anything more
Bama still wears black and white cleats.

Not too impressed, to be honest. I'm going to wait to see some gameplay.

# 26 cthurt @ 04/03/13 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Unfortunately, I'll do it. Even though my team wears trash Russell...
Your not alone man im standing in that same line with you lol but like you said unfortunately.

# 27 jjggf @ 04/03/13 12:18 PM
"The open-field targeting of blocking receivers has also been completely revamped, so now your receivers will actually block the right players from the right position on the field, opening up new running lanes that just weren’t there before. You’ll even see the offensive linemen making it to the second level and targeting the safeties, no longer content to simply block any player in sight." ESPN
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/tech/post/_/id/4526/ncaa-football-14-a-first-look-preview

This will be a selling point if it actually works

# 28 loccdogg26 @ 04/03/13 12:20 PM
I know the Nike footballs were always in. I'm just glad they showed love to the Adidas and Under Armour schools.

# 29 jagsrock95 @ 04/03/13 02:05 PM
NCAA is a very Photogenic game, we'll have to see how it looks in motion though. Based on the trailer it seems improved in some regards but it's hard to tell since EA messes with the Speed in the video.

# 30 Ky3217 @ 04/03/13 02:21 PM
So will they finally be adding this facemask to the game? (Unless it was already added in some DLC I dont know about. Which is entirely possible) Edit:The picture isnt showing up for some reason? Im talking about the Rev Speed 2 bar

# 31 fsufan4423 @ 04/03/13 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
As an FSU fan, its cool to finally see EA add gear that we actually wear. Ie, the sleeves that Freeman (8) has on in the picture that we wore last
I'm really not a equipment guy, but it would be nice to see the shoes and socks FSU wears. Ben being a FSU guy, you would think would happen.

# 32 amoore0192 @ 04/03/13 02:28 PM
I'm pretty excited but if you watch he Huemiller video ND still has that nasty brown helmet at night so I'm assuming the same for FSU. I hope they drop some pictures with different dreads and shoes soon. They need to address gameplay as well but let's be onset. If he girl isn't pretty nobody's gonna wanna look at her no matter how good she can cook.

# 33 moylan1234 @ 04/03/13 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I know the Nike footballs were always in. I'm just glad they showed love to the Adidas and Under Armour schools.
me too it's a very nice little touch and i'm interested to know more about how the ball is chosen. I'm not sure how its determined in real life at that level, but in the game do you guys think it will be determined by the home teams equipment carrier or just at random?

# 34 UMhester04 @ 04/03/13 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt

the sad thing is ill actually do it

# 35 UH53 @ 04/03/13 04:22 PM
If there's any solice to the screenshots with the outdated Nike, Adidas, and UA cleats... When Madden 13 released early screenshots they previewed some of the cleats in still shots but not on the actual players. They only previewed the new Nike uniforms on the players. This might be the case with NCAA. They're previewing the gloves and accessories that have been missing for years now.... So they might be holding out before they release all the equipment in the final product. Dangle a little bait before you catch the big fish! Hopefully this theory is right and we're all in for a long overdue surprise!

# 36 cyclone2426 @ 04/03/13 05:01 PM
To this day they have yet to get Miami's number font right, they got it way too skinny and tall, and theyve had it for how many years now?

# 37 Xx_JP_VHS_xX @ 04/03/13 05:15 PM
Looks like Florida's new number font for this year won't be in the game. n

# 38 gatorman1050 @ 04/03/13 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky3217
So will they finally be adding this facemask to the game? (Unless it was already added in some DLC I dont know about. Which is entirely possible) Edit:The picture isnt showing up for some reason? Im talking about the Rev Speed 2 bar

If they don't add new facemasks this year and bring it up to date I AM GONNA BE PISSED. NO EXCUSE for having the most popular masks in the game...

# 39 Gap Integrity @ 04/03/13 07:44 PM
I agree gatorman, I started a thread last year with a giant list of players who wear the RevSpeed 2bar mask just to prove its popularity. Hopefully they get this right this year. SO many QB/WR wear this mask now. As a roster editor there's nothing worse than being handcuffed with equipment liitations especially when one item is so popular. I did notice in the gameplay video that they did add teamcolor Adidas gloves. I believe Notre Dame's RB was wearing them. I can't tell in the screenshot of Northwestern and Maryland if Under Armour got their gloves, but If Adidas did, I would think they would have.

# 40 mm boost @ 04/04/13 09:05 AM
Okay guys I think I *might* be on to something.

Could it be possible that they added both primary and secondary colored accessories for the players this year? This is why I ask - if you look at this picture below, Antone Exum for Virginia Tech is wearing what looks like to me a maroon team colored glove:

And in this picture, the Virginia Tech player (Kyshoen Jarrett) is wearing orange calf bands.

Could this mean that we have the option for both primary and secondary team color accessory options, or could it just be that they did maroon gloves for VT? I know on NCAA 12 and 13, VT had orange gloves so that is why I find this interesting. I really would like to see the option to rock maroon accessories for VT.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.