Home
NHL 13 News Post

The NHL trade deadline has come and gone. If you missed any of the transactions, you can view them all right here, at NHL.com.

EA Sports plans to release NHL 13 trade deadline rosters late Friday.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Dougie_G_93 @ 04/05/13 11:03 PM
Lazy. All they really care about are the NHL rosters for online play. Other than that we have to do it ourselves.

# 22 CaptainSuperman @ 04/05/13 11:15 PM
Hopefull they've added Dekeyser last minute now that he has made his NHL debut

# 23 Dougie_G_93 @ 04/05/13 11:40 PM
nope not there

# 24 Diesl @ 04/06/13 12:40 AM
Will download them now, before going to work and check them out after work.
I hope EA found a way to fix the Salary Cap!

# 25 cel1234 @ 04/06/13 05:41 AM
Any missing ??

# 26 Bucksfan7 @ 04/06/13 02:35 PM
EA messed up bad. Is it just me or are there a ton of duplicate players in free agency? And does anyone know where your created players go? I created 4 guy and I could only find one of them.

# 27 Dougie_G_93 @ 04/06/13 03:03 PM
When you load an EA roster, your created players go to the free agent pool. that's probably why you see duplicates.
I started going through these. While the NHL appears fairly correct,except for recently signed NCAA players missing of course,even though they played before the deadline...
The AHL is total garbage.
Abbotsford has 10 players either missing or on the wrong team.
Adirondack had 2
Albany had 8
Binghamton had 6 and thats where I stopped, theres like 3 or 4 more there... and so. Yeah. Again, nice work.

# 28 Bucksfan7 @ 04/06/13 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie_G_93
When you load an EA roster, your created players go to the free agent pool. that's probably why you see duplicates.
I started going through these. While the NHL appears fairly correct,except for recently signed NCAA players missing of course,even though they played before the deadline...
Adirondack had 2
Albany had 8
Binghamton had 6 and thats where I stopped, theres like 3 or 4 more there... and so. Yeah. Again, nice work.
I scoured every single roster went through the free agents too many times to count and could not find my created players. I found the goalie I created but te 3 skaters I couldn't find at all.

I think Grand Rapids entire roster was duplicated in free agency. I also have the blues rookie tarasenko was duplicated. I'm very disappointed in this update. I think I'll use a previous roster and make the required trades myself.

# 29 Dougie_G_93 @ 04/06/13 03:53 PM
Well you might as well they didn't do any of the draft picks anyway.....

http://www.tsn.ca/tradecentre/feature/?id=11986

# 30 Bucksfan7 @ 04/06/13 04:06 PM
Quote:
Well you might as well they didn't do any of the draft picks anyway.....

http://www.tsn.ca/tradecentre/feature/?id=11986
Thanks for the link. I appreciate it.

# 31 Chuck_D84 @ 04/06/13 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksfan7
EA messed up bad. Is it just me or are there a ton of duplicate players in free agency? And does anyone know where your created players go? I created 4 guy and I could only find one of them.
That's what I was talking about with the last roster. Same thing happened this time.

# 32 Chuck_D84 @ 04/06/13 04:49 PM
Quote:
Adirondack had 2
Albany had 8
I found the same thing. Is there anyway to get rid of the duplicates? I can't have duplicates of players coming up in the draft that are also being signed as a Free Agent in my GM Mode.

# 33 Södy @ 04/06/13 05:13 PM
Ok, how accurate are the NHL rosters? I only play season mode without traades / FA etc so I don't care for draft picks. I heard Bishop's still with the Sens plus some trades prior to the deadline not integrated?!

# 34 boxers @ 04/06/13 05:18 PM
I don't normally like to criticize the developers because I know they work hard to put out a good product every year but hese rosters are very disappointing. EA has updated some picks but not others and there doesn't appear to be a reason for this. If you're going to create an option for authentic draft picks, then you should really follow through or alter the code to give players the ability to do this themselves.

# 35 Bretsky523 @ 04/06/13 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Södy
Ok, how accurate are the NHL rosters? I only play season mode without traades / FA etc so I don't care for draft picks. I heard Bishop's still with the Sens plus some trades prior to the deadline not integrated?!
No all the trades are in, and the duplicate problem only happens when you overwrite Roster 12 with say Revamped Rosters

# 36 cel1234 @ 04/06/13 05:32 PM
How do you assign draft picks to teams just put them in the AHL teams or can you keep them in the WHL or OHL ??

# 37 Bretsky523 @ 04/06/13 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel1234
How do you assign draft picks to teams just put them in the AHL teams or can you keep them in the WHL or OHL ??
You can keep em in the CHL

# 38 Bucksfan7 @ 04/06/13 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretsky523
No all the trades are in, and the duplicate problem only happens when you overwrite Roster 12 with say Revamped Rosters
I tried everything and still get duplicates

# 39 Bretsky523 @ 04/06/13 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksfan7
I tried everything and still get duplicates
Delete the roster you were using before this one, Delete it. Then go and click 'reset to default rosters' and it should work

# 40 Bucksfan7 @ 04/07/13 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretsky523
Delete the roster you were using before this one, Delete it. Then go and click 'reset to default rosters' and it should work
I wish I had read this sooner lol. I just went through and randomized all the free agents so now I have no duplicates and I made sure they were older so they aren't in any of the drafts. It was a process but now I'm ready to start my be a gm. Thanks tho

I actually ended up trying this and it worked. Thanks I appreciate it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.