Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports and the NCAA Football 14 team have lined up quite a few Ultimate Team pre-order offers. Unfortunately, we won't know much about the mode until May 15th. Quite a few OSers have chimed in with their thoughts, when it was revealed a couple of days ago.

All pre-order offers are good until July 8, 2013.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team SEC Conference Pack (PS3, 360) - GameStop

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team SEC Conference Pack including key SEC players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big 10 Conference Pack (PS3, 360) - Best Buy

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big 10 Conference Pack including key Big 10 players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big 12 Conference Pack (PS3, 360) - Walmart

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big 12 Conference Pack including key Big 12 players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team PAC 12 Conference Pack (PS3, 360) - Amazon

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team PAC 12 Conference Pack including key PAC 12 players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team ACC Conference Pack (PS3, 360) - Target

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team ACC Conference Pack including key ACC players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field.

NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big East Conference Pack (PS3, 360) - Origin

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big East Conference Pack including key Big East players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gap Integrity @ 04/04/13 11:09 AM
I'm not sure I will partake in this mode at all. I'm assuming this is the alternative to unlocking uniforms and bonus RTG players?? For me the term Ultimate Team would be the one I try to build in my dynasty. I just hope with the uniform store they don't charge for new ones that are default or current like they did last year. It would def suck to have to pay for a current teams uniform.

# 2 The_Wise_One @ 04/04/13 11:30 AM
Kind of a cool marketing strategy with all the conference packs. Man this mode would be dynamite if they could use player names. One of the many reasons I enjoy FIFA's version so much is because you can learn so much about the players. I'd love finding out who Pitts best offensive weapons are or Vanderbilt's star defensive player, because I wouldn't ever know otherwise. Really interested to see how this mode works as well.

# 3 BSchwartz07 @ 04/04/13 12:01 PM
Where can I order the version without the overrated toolbag QB/RB on the cover?

# 4 loccdogg26 @ 04/04/13 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchwartz07
Where can I order the version without the overrated toolbag QB/RB on the cover?
You can't. However there are people on here that do custom cover work.

# 5 speedy43 @ 04/04/13 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520
Are these packs for current players or legends?
We don't know yet, we'll hear more about Ultimate Team on May 15th

# 6 Blitz1942 @ 04/04/13 02:16 PM
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football-...=operasport-20

Quote:
This gives you access to exclusive Hyperion prototype agent armor, weapon skins, and the powerful Quickdraw team perk that increases the damage power of Overstrike's one-handed assault weapons.
Well that makes things much more interesting.

# 7 The_Wise_One @ 04/04/13 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz1942
http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football-...=operasport-20

Well that makes things much more interesting.
Ummmm come again?

# 8 The_Wise_One @ 04/04/13 02:52 PM
Perhaps Clowney has the insta-kill ability.

# 9 GlennN @ 04/05/13 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
I'm not sure I will partake in this mode at all. I'm assuming this is the alternative to unlocking uniforms and bonus RTG players?? I just hope with the uniform store they don't charge for new ones that are default or current like they did last year. It would def suck to have to pay for a current teams uniform.
Yeah, I'm with you. I have no interest in the whole UT mode. Are there truly no pre-order bonuses for anything other than UT mode? Oh well, I guess there is really no point for me to pre-order then.

# 10 NDAlum @ 04/06/13 12:23 PM
This is their money grab. People will be coming out of pocket for coins to build their 99 overall team. I bet the model made them a good return on Madden so they come with it on NCAA.

I detest this mode if it takes up a good amount of resources.

# 11 TDenverFan @ 04/06/13 04:30 PM
Hm. I like Amazon for buying games, but I don't really know many Pac-12 players.

# 12 Cowboy008 @ 04/06/13 05:33 PM
I guess I don't have to pre-order it this year since I'm not going to use Ultimate Team. I would have liked if they gave use some uniforms as a pre-order bonus.

# 13 theycallmeSEABASS @ 04/06/13 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Perhaps Clowney has the insta-kill ability.
You mean DE #7 for South Carolina?

# 14 speedy43 @ 04/06/13 08:48 PM
Here's to hoping someone like Dell or TigerDirect do a $20 off or something along those lines again.

# 15 OUKOOL @ 04/06/13 10:29 PM
I sure hope EA takes the big east out of the game and put american athletics conference name in

# 16 jseward92 @ 04/18/13 03:05 PM
Really don't want to buy from Best Buy. If Amazon knocks the price down or does another promotion I'll buy from there otherwise I guess Best Buy will get my money this year.

# 17 Cardot @ 04/19/13 12:43 AM
I have no interest in this mode either. Would much rather see the $20 off deal Amazon had for '12.

On the good side, I suppose this removes the temptation to pre-order, and I can wait for OS impressions after release. I like a lot of what I am hearing for '14, but if there is some issue like streaks being automatic TD's, then I can save the money and aggrevation all together.

# 18 brandon27 @ 04/19/13 12:06 PM
Rather useless preorder bnonuses for me. I dont think I've ever actually played the mode in any EA title.

# 19 dhs22p @ 04/20/13 09:52 AM
While everyone is curious how the players will be represented... I am curious how the actual team you will have will be represented. I could see TB being tied into this mode. Any maybe just maybe TB will updated so that we can make our teams super realistic looking.

# 20 Swamp Swagger @ 04/20/13 02:32 PM
Shoot, GameStop?

No midnight release an it's a pretty good drive. I guess I might do it

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.