Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Check out the newest NCAA Football 14 screenshot.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BV11 @ 04/10/13 01:05 AM
Why is that VT player (#98?) engaged in a block? He probably should turn around and go after the ball carrier..

# 2 Noble Evildoer @ 04/10/13 01:12 AM
Looks like he's in the same broken tackle animation we've seen for several games now. Also like how the facemasks are still way too high up.

# 3 KANE699 @ 04/10/13 01:15 AM
The player models just look so hideous around the shoulders just look at 99. It just looks nothing like what a lineman looks like.

# 4 St3fN_sTrApS @ 04/10/13 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
The player models just look so hideous around the shoulders just look at 99. It just looks nothing like what a lineman looks like.

Yuck!! Is it really that hard to supplement new player models?? Hell, I'd even be satisfied with the Madden player models. I'm assuming that it must be quite the task for the art team, being that player models have been the same since NCAA 09. STEP YO GAME UP!!

# 5 bad_philanthropy @ 04/10/13 01:54 AM
The size of the ball looks better in this screen shot. Don't know if I'm imagining things though.

# 6 Official_Mole @ 04/10/13 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
Looks like he's in the same broken tackle animation we've seen for several games now. Also like how the facemasks are still way too high up.
Hard for me to judge if its an animation broken tackle we've seen before or a cut move that ties in with the Infinity Engine 2.o

Also, plenty of time to fix the facemasks being to high up. I remember a Madden 13 screen shot with Eli Manning where the shoulder pads were way too high and they toned it down (the screenshot came out in may). So I don't think thats anything to worry about.

# 7 Official_Mole @ 04/10/13 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Why is that VT player (#98?) engaged in a block? He probably should turn around and go after the ball carrier..
Good point. Now just for conversation there is a possibility that he could have gotten off the block just after this screenshot was taken, but from what it looks like he seems pretty into the animation lol

# 8 Sundown2600 @ 04/10/13 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_Mole
Good point. Now just for conversation there is a possibility that he could have gotten off the block just after this screenshot was taken, but from what it looks like he seems pretty into the animation lol
Yup...sucked into a canned animation.

# 9 mestevo @ 04/10/13 03:03 AM
99 looks sad that his little buddy fell to the ground.

# 10 CT Pitbull @ 04/10/13 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_Mole
Hard for me to judge if its an animation broken tackle we've seen before or a cut move that ties in with the Infinity Engine 2.o

Also, plenty of time to fix the facemasks being to high up. I remember a Madden 13 screen shot with Eli Manning where the shoulder pads were way too high and they toned it down (the screenshot came out in may). So I don't think thats anything to worry about.
well lets hope so but me personally, im not gonna hold my breath on that one i dont think its something they are going to fix or attempt to fix now. i think what we see is what we are gonna get

# 11 kingsofthevalley @ 04/10/13 06:54 AM
I like the new gloves. Leaves me with the impression that there might be a nice amount of new equipment this year. One thing though, I hope they dont do us like Madden did last year and add ALL of the new cosmetic features then take away the ability to actually edit the stuff.

Speaking of gear, ( sorry to get off topic gents) I didn't follow too heavy last year, did they actually bring back the ability to edit players within CCM with a patch for Madden 13?

# 12 BezO @ 04/10/13 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
My 1st though looking at this shot. Looks like the player interaction is still stuck in the 90s. Not that I have any faith in EA football, but they did release Madden vids last year with the IE turned off. Slim chance there's improvement in this area being held back for a big reveal.

# 13 roadman @ 04/10/13 08:47 AM
Is the tackler on the ground reaching for the ballcarrier?

# 14 lost1 @ 04/10/13 09:12 AM
grass field and no one is dirty. 4 years and we cant get dirty white uniforms. Takes away from the game so much. please fix this year ea.

# 15 drlw322 @ 04/10/13 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Is the tackler on the ground reaching for the ballcarrier?
I like to be more on the positive end. And that is what I noticed also it looks like #8 is reaching up from the ground to make an arm tackle. It would be pretty cool if we start getting more of those from different angles. Either that or he just got stiffed arm

# 16 jWILL253 @ 04/10/13 10:51 AM
This is so redundant...

# 17 spanky911 @ 04/10/13 11:15 AM
UGH. Orange sleeves again. Please fix this before launch, EA. VT has maroon sleeves!!

# 18 Cowboy008 @ 04/10/13 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost1
grass field and no one is dirty. 4 years and we cant get dirty white uniforms. Takes away from the game so much. please fix this year ea.
I agree with this. Madden 13 did it pretty good I wish they put that into NCAA.

# 19 GatorChomp1 @ 04/10/13 12:30 PM
V-techs player has on orange arm bands, but maroon gloves. Was it like this in last years game, or is it possible we have primary and secondary color choices?

# 20 OldHossRadbourn @ 04/10/13 12:50 PM
I wonder if ND's helmets will still look awful.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.