Home
NHL 14 News Post

Beginning April 22, 2013, fans around the world can once again shape the face of the world’s #1 hockey video game franchise when the second annual EA SPORTS NHL® Cover Vote Campaign launches on NHL.com/covervote.

In its inaugural year, the EA SPORTS NHL 13 Cover Vote Campaign generated more than 25 million fan votes, culminating with Philadelphia Flyers Captain Claude Giroux landing on the NHL 13 cover.

Game: NHL 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
NHL 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 06woz @ 04/15/13 01:31 PM
#GarbuttforCover

# 2 kingsofthevalley @ 04/16/13 06:46 AM
True Performance Skating – Built on the breakthrough innovation that introduced physics-based skating and over 1,000 new skating animations to the EA SPORTS NHL franchise. The second year of the True Performance Skating features improved acceleration, explosive first-strides, quicker pivots and enhanced lateral skating, resulting in greater player responsiveness and unprecedented control.

Sorry, but this really sounds like a Madden/NCAA bullet point. I swear as I read this I thought of Madden/NCAA no joke gents, I am completely serious. Quicker pivots, enhanced lateral skating, great player responsiveness and unprecedented control.

# 3 Dougie_G_93 @ 04/17/13 11:39 AM
We need to find a way to add Marc Savard to the cover vote.
Us roster freaks will all vote for that I'm sure.......

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.