Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has posted the release schedule for the Madden NFL 25 feature playbooks.

SportsNation will reveal the Madden NFL 25 cover athlete, as well as an exclusive video of the Run Free feature Wednesday, April 24th at 8:00 PM EST, on ESPN2.
  • Run Free - April 24
  • Infinity Engine 2 - April 24
  • Connected Franchise Part 1 - May 6
  • Connected Franchise Part 2 - May 20
  • Madden Share - June 24
  • Madden Ultimate Team - July 1
  • All-Madden Team - July 8
It's nice to see how blogs dedicated to Connected Franchise, which we are assuming is the sequel to Connected Careers last season. The first two blogs seem like NCAA might have already covered them somewhat, and Madden share is a big mystery.

What intrigues you the most about the list?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 steelcity76 @ 04/22/13 01:18 PM
Generations have been lost in the past 9 years. Generations of gamers, NFL Players and this console generation. This is all so many of these gamers know and it is has been a shame that this what has been accepted. It is sad that this is reality.

# 42 Grey_Osprey @ 04/22/13 01:30 PM
Run Free - I just hope this doesn't make every back Earl Campbell.
Connected Franchise Part 1/2 - Franchise vs Career....just a play on words or is there something significant going on here (GM mode?) Intrigued....and fingers crossed.
Madden Share - I'm sure we all hope it is what we think it is....more fingers crossed. lol

# 43 Aggies7 @ 04/22/13 01:30 PM
I have not looked on NCAA Blog dates but I won't if NCAA Dynasty Blog and Madden Share are close to same date. Or even franchise. That could spell the resurfacing of imported draft classes.

# 44 jmurphy31 @ 04/22/13 01:45 PM
Really hoping to see if Presnetation has been improved. Hopefully it will be part of one one of the Connected Franchsie Blogs.

I hope Madden Share isnt just an easier way to share highlights and scores using a Madden Website or something along those lines.

# 45 SmashMan @ 04/22/13 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Osprey
Connected Franchise Part 1/2 - Franchise vs Career....just a play on words or is there something significant going on here (GM mode?) Intrigued....and fingers crossed.

Not to discount the changes, but I would bet a big part of the mode's name change is to avoid the confusion of "OMG Madden removed Franchise Mode?!?!" that existed last year, as obviously a GM-type of mode could still be rolled in under the "Connected Careers" banner.

# 46 juice2142 @ 04/22/13 02:11 PM
i hope we can have multiple users play on one team offline. Some buddies and i like to play on one xbox and draft a team. Each of us take a defensive player and play seasons. Supersim offense. We couldnt do that last version, and it was the least any of us played Madden

# 47 StanleyStutters @ 04/22/13 02:37 PM
Madden Share could be great. I'd love the ability to download custom rosters, draft classes, sliders, etc. Hopefully that's what Madden Share is and not some tie-in to Facebook/Twitter or something else that doesn't have any real impact on the game.

# 48 jpdavis82 @ 04/22/13 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I have not looked on NCAA Blog dates but I won't if NCAA Dynasty Blog and Madden Share are close to same date. Or even franchise. That could spell the resurfacing of imported draft classes.
May 6th & May 20th Connected Franchise 1&2

May 28th Dynasty

# 49 KANE699 @ 04/22/13 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
What's wrong with Doug Martin's head/helmet???
His helmet is sitting too high on his head, this has to be adjusted manualy per player by an artist.

# 50 Trick13 @ 04/22/13 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
I see from the screenshots that some players are still going to have gigantic heads. That bugs me to no end.
Player models have been screwy this whole gen, add into that the fact that they are not scaled properly to the field and their movement and, well let's hope improvements are coming in that area for next gen...

# 51 mvb34 @ 04/22/13 03:22 PM
Could madden share also mean sharing plays and playbooks? One can dream..

# 52 statum71 @ 04/22/13 03:28 PM
I hope to God that CCF allows more than just one user team offline.

# 53 Trick13 @ 04/22/13 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
I hope to god that they add simple features such as a previous superbowl winners list.
Is that feature not in the "History" tab of the "More" menu within CCM???

# 54 Gosens6 @ 04/22/13 03:57 PM
Alright Madden, let's see what you got. I'm passing on NCAA again this year, and i'm hoping the CCF blogs convince me to buy Madden. Balls in your court EA.

# 55 da ThRONe @ 04/22/13 03:59 PM
I love Madden's player models. The running may not be realistic but at least the players are built like real football players.

# 56 Kingd803 @ 04/22/13 04:03 PM
Tbh all this sounds really gimmicky. Madden share? Run free sounds like its the only gameplay playbook. It's like they focus on one huge thing every year. And halfass do it. Instead of working on everything.

Also it looks like player models have taken a step back on madden. How can anyone honestly look at that and say "yes, this is what an nfl player looks like" Doug Martin looks like an alien.

Funny how nba 2k and the show can get photorealistic player models and graphics.

# 57 howboutdat @ 04/22/13 04:04 PM
what is the most promising thing i see here..... ummmm , nothing. nothing at all, they drag it out for over a month just to try to keep hype up. i dont expect that many changes. minor things here and there. just changing the naming of ccm to CF doesnt say alot to me . If it dont include allowing us coaches to create our own playbooks to use in online leagues, create our own plays , create our own audible routes..... im not feeling it. there is an old saying......"dont believe the hype"

# 58 NINJAK2 @ 04/22/13 04:06 PM
They need a playbbok on A.I. more than anything. Madden was the perfect example of easy on the eyes but a dozen cards shy of a full deck. Man Madden 13 looked good!!!!!

# 59 azdawgpound @ 04/22/13 04:10 PM
wonder if madden share is gonna be like the madden locker that used be in the ps2 versions where u could share rosters etc??? i know u can do it with usb's now but that was alot easier doing it that way.

# 60 SageInfinite @ 04/22/13 04:16 PM
One thing that always disappoints me is how they focus on things in development cycles instead of just working on the game as a whole. Like I would almost guarantee there will be no new catch animations this year. I'd also be surprised if they worked on the passing game anymore at all this year. This football in compartments mentality has got to be remedied next generation. Nothing wrong with having a focus for marketing purposes, but just because they are focusing on one thing doesn't mean they have to neglect something else.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.