Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has posted the release schedule for the Madden NFL 25 feature playbooks.

SportsNation will reveal the Madden NFL 25 cover athlete, as well as an exclusive video of the Run Free feature Wednesday, April 24th at 8:00 PM EST, on ESPN2.
  • Run Free - April 24
  • Infinity Engine 2 - April 24
  • Connected Franchise Part 1 - May 6
  • Connected Franchise Part 2 - May 20
  • Madden Share - June 24
  • Madden Ultimate Team - July 1
  • All-Madden Team - July 8
It's nice to see how blogs dedicated to Connected Franchise, which we are assuming is the sequel to Connected Careers last season. The first two blogs seem like NCAA might have already covered them somewhat, and Madden share is a big mystery.

What intrigues you the most about the list?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Gman 18 @ 04/24/13 08:17 PM
Can someone give me a link to the trailer? Thanx

# 142 SageInfinite @ 04/24/13 08:18 PM
Seems like some runners are even more hunched over than before. SMH.

# 143 reverend_heat @ 04/24/13 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Lol if that was the trailer, that was.... underwhelming.
RG3 running the read-option, looked.....gimmicky? I saw a step back type cut, otherwise saw zero difference from 13. Next-gen better not have a single line of code from this gen, soooooo tired of EA and this B.S. Yeah I know it's early and we haven't seen gameplay, but really, does anybody expect this game to magically jump in one year into the realm of NBA2k and The Show after almost a decade of mediocrity? By the way, this show on ESPN about the cover athlete is laughably bad, Barry Sanders has waaay too much class to be degrading himself on this steaming pile of television dung.

# 144 BV11 @ 04/24/13 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Seems like some runners are even more hunched over than before. SMH.
Kind of noticed that too. If they managed to make the running animations even WORSE, I am done.

# 145 cdncurrency @ 04/24/13 08:21 PM
work.in.progress.

# 146 reverend_heat @ 04/24/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdncurrency
work.in.progress.
exactly, too bad it's been "in progress" for an entire hardware generation.

# 147 EAGLESFAN10 @ 04/24/13 08:27 PM
They showed 1 video for each and determined who was better in Oklahoma LMFAO

# 148 mvb34 @ 04/24/13 08:31 PM
How can one tell if game play has changed in 30 second trailer?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

# 149 ch46647 @ 04/24/13 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfer717
EA is cover reveal shows. It's sizzle 30 second trailers with a bunch of nonsense plays that mean nothing in regards to simulation football. EA will never be as sim as we want it. Each year it just gets more depressing..
Funny thing is, Madden isnt even good if you look at it as an arcade game. Arcade games are usually fun, Madden is dull and boring.

# 150 tfctillidie @ 04/24/13 08:38 PM
are these blog/playbooks not coming?

# 151 mvb34 @ 04/24/13 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
are these blog/playbooks not coming?
Suppose to be at 9p

# 152 reverend_heat @ 04/24/13 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
How can one tell if game play has changed in 30 second trailer?

Because your above question has been asked every season for the last 8 years, and the answer has been the same every single time.

# 153 The_Balm @ 04/24/13 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Suppose to be at 9p

EST? In ~10 minutes?

# 154 EAGLESFAN10 @ 04/24/13 08:59 PM
This is too funny

# 155 EAGLESFAN10 @ 04/24/13 09:00 PM
AP looked like he was about to cry lmao hahaha

# 156 SonicBoom2040 @ 04/24/13 09:25 PM
playbooks are on easports right now

# 157 Grey_Osprey @ 05/01/13 11:11 PM
Well, we're only a few days away from Connected Franchise Part 1 being released. With the first two installments behind us, albeit very limited in actual video/trailer, and what was released arguably raising some concerns, is anyone looking forward to the next installment?With part 1 being about "new and improved", what type of changes do you expect to see? Has the first two installments changed your expectations?

With Run Free and Infinity Engine being less than I had expected, I'm downgrading my expectations for CF part 1. I hope to see a better menu system, hopefully less "clunkiness"/lag time moving around the "home" screen", more information readily available w/o backing in and out of screens, and possibly player position editing (please!).

# 158 hanzsomehanz @ 05/02/13 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Easy, one thing almost everyone on this board has been asking for is new/more realistic looking running animations, and new animations over all. You can tell in that trailer that the running mechanics are still the same, still stiff and unrealistic, just with the new foot-planting feature added on top of crappy looking running. Plus their were some of the same old jukes from Madden 13 also. From this you can project that legacy issues/bugs will still be in the game because it all starts with the game-play engine, in which they are still using.
I like how you put this. I liken this generation scene to a vehicular homicide that EA could not reverse out of so instead they try to cover up the scene with blankets and body bags and of course, yellow tape.

The damage is done; the engine is still dead: "proceed with caution."

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.