Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 SageInfinite @ 04/24/13 08:33 PM
Lol @ Arian Foster stumbling, then recovering, and then leaning right back over into the running animation. I swear these dudes don't care WHAT their animations look like. As long as they get this game done and it sells, that's all that matters, lol.

# 22 ch46647 @ 04/24/13 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfer717
GOD DAMN! That looks good. WTF
Look at how much smoother that gameplay is!! That is really something... I loved Madden on PS2. I just wish EA would come out and tell us what the he** went wrong with the gameplay and animation engine this generation. (Along with many other aspects)

# 23 carvis#15 @ 04/24/13 08:37 PM
Man . I try to be as constructive as possible but that trailer was just goofy. Nothing looked exciting. It looked like stuff that was already in the game.

# 24 jmurphy31 @ 04/24/13 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Loved the score ticker at the bottom!!!

Oh wait..
If it was part of the game, it would of been the highlight of the video for me.

# 25 BlackJack_Williams @ 04/24/13 08:40 PM
I like how calvin trucks the safety (or whatever) as soon as he lands from jumping. That momentum must be a killer.

# 26 SageInfinite @ 04/24/13 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Exactly, it should look like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrSTsl7jEpY

They had it right 8 years ago. 8 YEARS AGO.
Best running animations ever. If they only built off this.........MY GOD.

# 27 BV11 @ 04/24/13 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack_Williams
I like how calvin trucks the safety (or whatever) as soon as he lands from jumping. That momentum must be a killer.
That was the worst part of the video to me. CJ would get blasted 10/10 times if that scenario actually happened. Unless the safety was Paris Hilton.

# 28 jfen31 @ 04/24/13 08:45 PM
EA directly appealing to the middle school and street baller demographics again.

Shocking.

# 29 jmurphy31 @ 04/24/13 08:46 PM
New Xbox reveal event will probably be one hour. The same amount of time to name the Madden cover athlete. This show has been pretty bad.

Best part was the crazy guys just screaming for Sanders or AP for the highlight check marks. Those guys were going nuts

# 30 The_Balm @ 04/24/13 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Exactly, it should look like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrSTsl7jEpY

They had it right 8 years ago. 8 YEARS AGO.
The running and juking animations look soooooo much better then now (including this trailer). This gen is looking so sad right now.

# 31 ERA @ 04/24/13 08:47 PM
How long until the cover reveals? It is all I've been waiting for...

# 32 splff3000 @ 04/24/13 08:48 PM
Lmao, I literally laughed out loud while watching that trailer. It didn't dawn on me that I was laughing until it was over and then I was sad. **sigh** That run by the Eagles RB was just ....... just ........just funny lol. The real funny part is that a bunch of people saw this trailer before it was released and was like "yeah, that'll get them ready for madden 25!!!" lol. They are right about that tho. Cause I AM ready ........ ready for another year of disappointment. Having said all of that, I already have Madden preordered lol. I can complain, but I gotta stop kidding myself. As soon as preseason games start again, I'm gonna start getting that itch. ** sigh** I am so weak. SMH

# 33 scottyp180 @ 04/24/13 08:50 PM
Weak trailer but it's unfair to judge anything from it, hard to see changes from a clip of players running forward. Considering this is likely the last year where the focus is current gen systems I'm not expecting madden, or any sports game this year, to make any drastic changes unless it is going to be building a foundation for the future. Madden 25 is Going to be madden 13 without the ugly awkwar animations and a dumb gimmick about running to sell the game. Plus I believe madden 07 had a gimmick called run to glory, how many times can running be fixed and still suck?

# 34 splff3000 @ 04/24/13 08:54 PM
I just thought about something. All of these clips could be from Madden 13. It would explain A LOT!!!! It wouldn't be the first time that EA used clips of last years game to promote a cover reveal or something like that in the new year's game. At least I'm hoping that's the case here.

# 35 jbd345 @ 04/24/13 08:54 PM
Was it just me or did the gameplay seem choppy? Not smooth at all.

# 36 BV11 @ 04/24/13 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
I just thought about something. All of these clips could be from Madden 13. It would explain A LOT!!!! It wouldn't be the first time that EA used clips of last years game to promote a cover reveal or something like that in the new year's game. At least I'm hoping that's the case here.
It was 25.

# 37 CT Pitbull @ 04/24/13 09:00 PM
BARRY! BARRY! BARRY!!!! happy for him

# 38 atc43 @ 04/24/13 09:00 PM
Here we go again...PS4/NextBox cant get here soon enough...That's where my remaining hope for football gaming lies.

# 39 jmurphy31 @ 04/24/13 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Said work in progress on it. Probably 25

# 40 The_Balm @ 04/24/13 09:03 PM
"Run free" more like "Run hunched".

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.