Home
Tiger 14 News Post

The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 patch is available now for PS3 users, weighing in at 28 MB. The team is currently awaiting Microsoft to approve the patch before giving a release date for 360 users.

UPDATE: The 360 patch arrives Friday, May 3rd.

To go along with this patch, a total statistical online reset will occur on the servers. Created golfer level, XP points, coin bank, and all offline stats will remain unaffected.

EA Sports and the Tiger 14 team are crediting everyone's account with 25,000 coins as a thank you for your patience.

Below is a list of fixes.
  • Fix for H2H online issue where players get incorrect stats after completing event (including DNFs, etc...)
  • Fix for Legends of the Majors multiple part challenges not working in rare instances.
  • Fix to move aiming spin back to right stick if right stick is your hit stick
  • Restored original follow camera for putting
  • Fix the camera button from defaulting back to regular view when changing holes
  • Fix for H2H cameras so they no longer pull back after a ball comes to a rest
  • Fix for H2H opponent cameras not tracking the ball and instead staying behind the user
  • Fix for Country Club stat "Double Eagle" always displaying "0"
  • Fix for some Country Club stats not tracking correctly
  • Fix for wrong stats in info module on the event select screen for events that have closed in Connected Tournaments.
  • Fix for some career stats not matching front-end stats correctly
  • Fix for some career stats that show incorrect information
  • Fix for issue where country flags are incorrectly showing on club world ranking in-game banners
  • Fix for shot preview arc not drawing completely when using shot preview pin
  • Fix Strike Meter to always be 'sticky' for Move players
  • Fix for Loyalty Bonus timer (currently display days, will be hours)
  • Fix for user's score not displaying in the front-end leaderboard when submitting a score for play the pro event
  • Fix for 'next hole' stats not appearing correctly in live tournaments
  • Fix for score column showing incorrect information after playing multiple rounds in Play the Pros.
  • Fix for playoffs sometimes going to night (if choosing to play night or live time of day, playoffs can still go to night)
  • Fix for opponents sometimes not animating during H2H games.
  • Fix for various issues that occur on the final round simulation leaderboards in career mode
  • Fix for clubs resetting to default after having played a historic challenge in legends of the majors
  • Fix for aiming info and other on-screen indicators disappearing at times.
  • Fix for boost pins in H2H matches not working for users that did not set up the game
  • Fix for eventual crash that would happen if game loads into demo mode when start is not pressed in time
  • Fix for live tournament round screen not showing the proper time remaining in tournament
  • Fix for incorrect display of XP Pin Bonus amount
  • Fix for crash in golfer level purchase flow where coin price is incorrectly set to 0 coins
  • Fix for mute user functionality where user becomes un-muted when a new user joins the session or a user leaves the session
  • Fix for connected tournament banners not showing #1 ranked user in the banner
  • Removed debug 3 hole setting from play now as this setting was never intended to be in final game

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 13 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 lrarkman @ 05/05/13 01:54 PM
As already mentioned the "cut line" does not work. This is very annoying for a hacker like me.

Also when Jim Nantz went back and looked at "last week's results", it showed me as +9999. I am bad but I actually shot +3.

Also, post patch, when I am shown the awards breakdown, the system subtracts "XP Pin Bonus points" from my total. These points essentially equal the Base XP. Why???

I like the game in general but since I only play off line (the career mode), these glitches are making the game much less enjoyable.

At this point, I am going to stop downloading new courses until the cut line glitch is fixed.

I am PS3 player, is there anyway to remove the patch without destroying my created player? He is at level 80 and I really don't want to start over.

EA sports, please fix these issues.

# 62 Boss Rousseau @ 05/07/13 06:26 PM
are you ****ing kidding me?

the cut glitch isn't fixed? seriously? what a total joke

# 63 kamackeris76 @ 05/07/13 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Rousseau

Yup.... It's a joke EA Sports! This is such an amazing game spoiled by these stupid bugs

Hull City FC for life

# 64 DivotMaker @ 05/07/13 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
Yup.... It's a joke EA Sports! This is such an amazing game spoiled by these stupid bugs
Feel free to go and voice your opinion in the latest patch thread. If you want this fixed, this is the time to speak up about it....

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9490955.page

# 65 RumbleCard @ 05/07/13 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Feel free to go and voice your opinion in the latest patch thread. If you want this fixed, this is the time to speak up about it....

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9490955.page
This guy doesn't even mentioned the cut glitch in his initial post.

Its finally mentioned on page 3 and 4 but if they're not even going to recognize that its still the #1 issue I have little hope.

They're having trouble reproducing freezes...doesn't sound encouraging.

Looks like the clubs missing/resetting is now the primary issue they're looking to fix.

If they can fix the glitches caused by the patch, fix the cut glitch and cut down on freezes that should at least be manageable. But right now its looking iffy.

# 66 bwiggy33 @ 05/08/13 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Rousseau

Agreed. Now I feel like an idiot because I told you that it would be fixed in the thread you started. I thought it was in, but I guess I heard/read wrong. It definitely sucks. I actually don't think I've ever played a game with a big problem like the cut glitch, that wasn't fixed on the very first patch. Heck there's even games out there that release patches prior (The Show) to the game coming out because the developers know there was a big bug missed during development. This game is terrific, but it does kill things when a major issue like this is in the game and firstly wasn't known about before release, and secondly wasn't fixed in the first patch. You wouldn't think it would be missed twice. Saying it's hard for the developers to reproduce the bug is fair, but I don't think that's the case here because I have reproduced the bug plenty of times. It seems like many others have as well.

# 67 kamackeris76 @ 05/08/13 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Agreed. Now I feel like an idiot because I told you that it would be fixed in the thread you started. I thought it was in, but I guess I heard/read wrong. It definitely sucks. I actually don't think I've ever played a game with a big problem like the cut glitch, that wasn't fixed on the very first patch. Heck there's even games out there that release patches prior (The Show) to the game coming out because the developers know there was a big bug missed during development. This game is terrific, but it does kill things when a major issue like this is in the game and firstly wasn't known about before release, and secondly wasn't fixed in the first patch. You wouldn't think it would be missed twice. Saying it's hard for the developers to reproduce the bug is fair, but I don't think that's the case here because I have reproduced the bug plenty of times. It seems like many others have as well.
I don't see how it is hard to reproduce as it happens every single time... At least interms of the players being listed in alphabetical order so that it states that the cut is the score of whoever missed the cut beginning with surname A. Also quite often then winner of the tournament is not the player with the lowest score... This seems to happen around 20% of the time. I have not yet missed the cut myself due to a bug (unless you say my poor scoring is a bug lol) but we will see

Hull City FC for life

# 68 DivotMaker @ 05/08/13 03:15 PM
Quote:
I don't see how it is hard to reproduce as it happens every single time... At least interms of the players being listed in alphabetical order so that it states that the cut is the score of whoever missed the cut beginning with surname A. Also quite often then winner of the tournament is not the player with the lowest score... This seems to happen around 20% of the time. I have not yet missed the cut myself due to a bug (unless you say my poor scoring is a bug lol) but we will see
And therein lies the problem. I have never seen it once, so it is not 100% reproducible. I did make a post in that thread to Sean directly and hoping it gets some additional attention....

# 69 DivotMaker @ 05/08/13 04:13 PM
Sean has already responded.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA_SeanWilson

i have someone looking at this one now.

# 70 kamackeris76 @ 05/08/13 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Sean has already responded.....
Thats great! That's fact the leaderboard after the cut being listed in alphabetical order and not by score is there every single time though

Hull City FC for life

# 71 DivotMaker @ 05/16/13 12:15 PM
Quote:

Hull City FC for life
Unfortunately EA is not able to reproduce the cut line issue. Sean is asking for those affected to offer as much info as you can to help them reproduce this issue in the following thread:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9507696.page

They are willing to try to fix this if they can get some help from the community.

Best Regards,

Tim

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.