Home
Operation Sports News Post

It’s Episode 21 of the Press Row Podcast, back and featuring the full 6-man rotation! The crew goes deep on the future of the Tiger Woods franchise, rumblings of some sorts of EA-Microsoft exclusivity, breaks down everything we know about Madden NFL 25 so far, then answers some typically great listener questions.

Joining us on the panel:

Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:

1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post

Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2

Enjoy the show!

Run Time: 1:31:04

If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SHAKYR @ 05/03/13 03:16 PM
I have been saying for years EA and Microsoft have been in the bed together. This just confirm my notion when I went to their studios and they favored 360 has their system of choice to show off their games. They also praise them for everything. It also does hurt that Peter Moore used to work for them.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.