Home
NHL 14 News Post

EA Sports will be releasing another NHL 14 trailer and blog tomorrow, featuring the all-new One-Touch Dekes and improvements to the True Performance Skating engine. In early June, we'll see something for the Enforcer Engine.
  • One-Touch Dekes – Experience what it feels like to be a superstar through a new, more responsive deking system controlled only with the left stick and one-button. From beginner to advanced gamers, the system allows for quicker reactive dekes and intuitive combination dekes, creating more moves than ever before.
  • True Performance Skating – Built on the breakthrough innovation that introduced physics-based skating and over 1,000 new skating animations to the EA SPORTS NHL franchise. The second year of the True Performance Skating features greater player responsiveness and unprecedented control through improved balance between speed and momentum, quicker pivots and enhanced lateral skating.

Game: NHL 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
NHL 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Griffey30 @ 05/15/13 06:49 PM
Great online will be filled with a bunch of morons trying to rattle off 9 button deke attempts on 1 rush and probablly suceeding 9 times out of 9 also

# 2 emericaridr11 @ 05/15/13 09:01 PM
heck yeah been waiting for "tighter nit" dekes, i bet you online guys learn to Love it....

being offline only (actually be a pro only really) this is right up my ally

OWWW

# 3 13whitebread @ 05/16/13 12:47 AM
Any word on the announcers or presentation?

# 4 bonannogiovanni @ 05/16/13 06:28 AM
I wonder, will you use the button modefier to shoot or will shooting remain bound to the right stick?

# 5 DaRK @ 05/16/13 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
I wonder, will you use the button modefier to shoot or will shooting remain bound to the right stick?
Shooting needs to be something else. I can't tell you how many times I try to deke and end up shooting by accident, it's just a convoluted system.

# 6 garyjr33 @ 05/16/13 10:17 PM
Shooting absolutely needs to stay on the right stick!!! No exceptions. It is supposed to simulate shooting the puck, and you can always modify the controllers back to button shooting if need be (as an option not as the default controls or as the only option).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.