Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

In advance of the Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise reveal tomorrow, here is a new front end screenshot.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 qetuonz @ 05/20/13 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcef2005
Didn't play Madden 13 but hopefully that RS button by the coach allows you to change to a different team/coach...as in all 32 if you want.
Im not so sure about that. I think RS will just bring up stats

# 42 unfriendlyghst @ 05/20/13 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qetuonz
Pretty sure you just hit the nail on the head.

As for the facebook followers complaining about no "franchise", thats their core demographic apearently. These clueless schlubs are who EA markets the game to. Any suprise that they are confused about whats in a football game? I didn't think so.

The minority here that just wants fundemental football is also confused about why so much that is fundementally wrong with this game gets untouched. Don't worry tho guys, we get sweet new menu layouts that aren't blue.

# 43 Trackball @ 05/20/13 12:49 AM
Until the well-informed sim-heads become the majority, EA will cater to whoever makes them the most money.

Economics.

# 44 unfriendlyghst @ 05/20/13 01:24 AM
every time i write something more than 5 minutes long the site crashes. Conspiracy?

I think the sad part is that EA doesn't realize that if they made the most advanced football sim on the market, EVERYONE would buy.

What seems to be the case (as of this entire GEN) is that they string along the sim commmunity with teases at half assed features that never work as they should, while showing off the "SIZZLE TRAILERS" to woo the masses.

And we are supposed to accept that as industry standard.

I changed my major after watching the mo cap vid that shows THIS DEV TEAM scripting "canned" animations into their future games. I realised right then and there that if this is the status quo then I am headed down the wrong career path.

I know that many of you have a blind faith that EA Tiberon(*sp) will turn this ship around for next gen, but the proof they offer up is anecdotale at best.

What I have learned from this ENTIRE DEV GEN is that the SOLE COMPANY responsible for putting out THE ONLY NFL GAME is more conserned with meta scores and dumb *** facebook friends than it is in developing a true NFL experience.

I didn't buy a next gen console until 2010 becuase the football games were trash. Here goes to the next 4 years.

ALL HAIL THE EXCLUSIVE LISCENCE THAT KILLED VIDEO GAME FOOTBALL.

ps. don't ban me.

# 45 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Until the well-informed sim-heads become the majority, EA will cater to whoever makes them the most money.

Economics.
Get outta here, what does that have to do with connected franchise????

# 46 msdm27 @ 05/20/13 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qetuonz
Was it like this in Madden 13? (didn't buy it)

As in: Pushing RS would take you to a stats screen for the coach/player

# 47 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 05/20/13 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Get outta here, what does that have to do with connected franchise????
????. what doesn't it have to do with ccm

# 48 secondsolution @ 05/20/13 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
????. what doesn't it have to do with ccm
I feel like it was sarcasm, but I'm not 100% sure.

# 49 PVarck31 @ 05/20/13 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfriendlyghst
every time i write something more than 5 minutes long the site crashes. Conspiracy?

I think the sad part is that EA doesn't realize that if they made the most advanced football sim on the market, EVERYONE would buy.

What seems to be the case (as of this entire GEN) is that they string along the sim commmunity with teases at half assed features that never work as they should, while showing off the "SIZZLE TRAILERS" to woo the masses.

And we are supposed to accept that as industry standard.

I changed my major after watching the mo cap vid that shows THIS DEV TEAM scripting "canned" animations into their future games. I realised right then and there that if this is the status quo then I am headed down the wrong career path.

I know that many of you have a blind faith that EA Tiberon(*sp) will turn this ship around for next gen, but the proof they offer up is anecdotale at best.

What I have learned from this ENTIRE DEV GEN is that the SOLE COMPANY responsible for putting out THE ONLY NFL GAME is more conserned with meta scores and dumb *** facebook friends than it is in developing a true NFL experience.

I didn't buy a next gen console until 2010 becuase the football games were trash. Here goes to the next 4 years.

ALL HAIL THE EXCLUSIVE LISCENCE THAT KILLED VIDEO GAME FOOTBALL.

ps. don't ban me.
Lol not gonna ban you. But this isn't really the thread to be slamming EA football this gen. There are plenty of other threads to do that in.

Lets get back on the topic of the screen shot.

# 50 Dazraz @ 05/20/13 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Was it like this in Madden 13? (didn't buy it)

As in: Pushing RS would take you to a stats screen for the coach/player
I disagree. I'm sure that RS will allow you to switch to other User Controlled Coaches. EA have used this style of switching before. I believe Multi-User Franchise is back. I hope I won't be disappointed.

# 51 unfriendlyghst @ 05/20/13 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Lol not gonna ban you.

I think the screenshot is ok.

# 52 Cubfan @ 05/20/13 02:00 AM
Very cool and clean looking shot. Lets see what they have in the blog.

# 53 msdm27 @ 05/20/13 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I disagree. I'm sure that RS will allow you to switch to other User Controlled Coaches. EA have used this style of switching before. I believe Multi-User Franchise is back. I hope I won't be disappointed.
That's actually what I'm hoping too, is just that someone else mentioned that this type of RS function was in M13 with another use (showing stats for the coach/player)

32 team control is a MUST!

# 54 Robcards @ 05/20/13 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
That's actually what I'm hoping too, is just that someone else mentioned that this type of RS function was in M13 with another use (showing stats for the coach/player)

32 team control is a MUST!
32 team control is only a must if they continue to not improve the AI for the other teams. There are a lot of very simple solutions to a lot of the issues with how the other teams are run. I'd rather see them get fixed than have to control all 32 teams again in franchise mode, that's just me.

# 55 msdm27 @ 05/20/13 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
32 team control is only a must if they continue to not improve the AI for the other teams. There are a lot of very simple solutions to a lot of the issues with how the other teams are run. I'd rather see them get fixed than have to control all 32 teams again in franchise mode, that's just me.
I'm pretty sure hoping for 32 team control/full player editing back is WAY more realistic than hoping for them to fully fix CPU AI logic/management.

And that's why we have to hope for 32 team control.

# 56 speedy9386 @ 05/20/13 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
I feel like it was sarcasm, but I'm not 100% sure.
lol I don't think it was

# 57 Ice_Cold345 @ 05/20/13 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
Lebron James a Paul George wannabe?
Obviously, I'm very serious as LeBron James visited Paul George for advice during the summer to help him and play like Paul George.

It's clean and sharp, but that doesn't really impress me because I always look past EA's flash and presentation to the meat and potatoes.

# 58 Aggies7 @ 05/20/13 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
Hmm, good point. Just seems strange to have a picture of the draft for the preseason. I guess we will know for sure after tomorrow.
I completely agree with you. Doesn't make much sense unless they are hinting out rookie evaluation during preseason.

# 59 NCStateProperty @ 05/20/13 08:43 AM
I just want an announcement to where you can tab up on using your exp points versus one at a time. 2K and many games before it did it so much easier

# 60 Jblack900 @ 05/20/13 09:25 AM
Looks like the same stuff...from Madden 13, I still don't understand the point of XP and levels, it's not an RPG, it's a sport game, but that's another story. On the flip side, it looks like a nice set up...though if there is no draft import, and no CPU vs CPU and everything is all ONLINE like last years Madden? No way I'm spending 60 bucks on the same stuff, rather go back and just play 12.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.