Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

In advance of the Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise reveal tomorrow, here is a new front end screenshot.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
I was thinking maybe they took twitter out. But if you look very closely in the bottom right corner of the "League News" square you can see what looks like twitter and facebook icon squares.
They just appear to be tabs with more stories.

Spoiler

# 82 XtremeDunkz @ 05/20/13 12:14 PM
well either way they definitely did not take twitter out. They already said that UniWatch would be added to the feed this year.

# 83 xcef2005 @ 05/20/13 12:17 PM
So are the details supposed to come at 3pm Eastern today or 9pm Eastern? I've heard people saying both but I really can't wait any longer!

# 84 cuttingteeth @ 05/20/13 12:23 PM
When it says "Start League," that pretty much tells me it's 32 team control possibility. I mean, "league" means all teams, correct?

# 85 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcef2005
So are the details supposed to come at 3pm Eastern today or 9pm Eastern? I've heard people saying both but I really can't wait any longer!
I've been told 3PM EST and I believe that is right, because @RichGrisham of Press Row Podcast told me that he was told not to post his podcasts about CFM until then, due to NDA.

# 86 mestevo @ 05/20/13 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Agreed, just a mockup of how multiple stories would be represented.

# 87 mestevo @ 05/20/13 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Looks good but I wonder what that Buy Upgrades is all about, I hope it's something related to your franchise and not PDLC.
It has XP on it and is the same icon as one of the upgrades you could buy as a coach last year to increase experience for players of a certain position, so stands to reason it's just a way to surface that opportunity better.

# 88 dghustla @ 05/20/13 12:54 PM
Quote:

Spoiler
Good, i hope twitter is gone it was cheesy.

# 89 mestevo @ 05/20/13 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
I didn't buy or play Madden 13 Franchise last year (or since 2005 really) so you had to use your real money to buy coaches to increase your XP?
No, they said they wouldn't release DLC to bypass the XP system and didn't. You earned XP by meeting goals, playing games, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
Good, i hope twitter is gone it was cheesy.
It's not.

# 90 brza37 @ 05/20/13 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
well either way they definitely did not take twitter out. They already said that UniWatch would be added to the feed this year.
UniWatch will be added to the Twitter feed? Does that mean we'll have the ability to edit uniforms?

# 91 mestevo @ 05/20/13 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
UniWatch will be added to the Twitter feed? Does that mean we'll have the ability to edit uniforms?
There wasn't anything like that announced yet, you can read that announcement from the UniWatch guy here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tter-feed.html

# 92 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Looks like this is the future layout of EA SPorts games, FIFA 14 has the same menu theme.
True

# 93 BV11 @ 05/20/13 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
True
I like that look better than Madden. Looks a little cleaner.

# 94 mestevo @ 05/20/13 01:36 PM
Helps that the FIFA one looks less like a mockup, more data on the screen either way.

# 95 btvs @ 05/20/13 01:37 PM
I'm digging the fact the level cap is higher.

# 96 timbosliceGB @ 05/20/13 01:51 PM
kind of sad to see twitter gone and news stores. it was kind of fun and cool to read that stuff and keep up on news more easy.

# 97 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbosliceGB
kind of sad to see twitter gone and news stores. it was kind of fun and cool to read that stuff and keep up on news more easy.
I highly doubt it's gone. It's just not in the screenshot.

# 98 timbosliceGB @ 05/20/13 01:57 PM
Quote:
I highly doubt it's gone. It's just not in the screenshot.
i hope so alot of people did not like that stuff but i did.

# 99 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbosliceGB
i hope so alot of people did not like that stuff but i did.
Me too. If anything, I would expect it to have been expanded upon. More personalities and what not. Should be interesting.

# 100 jjazwick @ 05/20/13 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I like it, it reminds me of the NFL.com home page especially the tabs at the top of the screen.
I agree it has a NFL.com feel or even a NFL Network look. Cannot wait to see if the in-game presentation has the same feel?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.