Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

EA Sports will reveal not only the next-generation of FIFA, but they will also give the first news on EA Sports UFC tomorrow. What are you hoping to see?

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ps3veron @ 05/20/13 03:40 PM
Finally! Can't wait to hear this.

# 2 Pappy Knuckles @ 05/20/13 08:57 PM
Looking forward to seeing some of the progress. The quality of this game will make a big difference in how early I get a next gen system.

# 3 kbomb1upc @ 05/20/13 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic04
meh, not even interested .. wish it was MLB
So you came all the way here to post just to say you're not interested. Ok....

# 4 Dazraz @ 05/21/13 04:58 AM
I'd rather a new Fight Night game over UFC any day.

# 5 ManiacMatt1782 @ 05/21/13 06:00 AM
Eagerly anticipating this. EA's first foray into MMA was very good, and had some good concepts to build and improve off of.

# 6 LingeringRegime @ 05/21/13 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
Eagerly anticipating this. EA's first foray into MMA was very good, and had some good concepts to build and improve off of.
Agreed, EA did some great things with their first attempt. The gameplay was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I hope that they take some pages from THQ though in terms of their presentation. Now with the next gen weapons at their disposal I want full UFC PPV style presentation elements. No more cutting corners with generic ring walks, etc.

# 7 Iadf @ 05/22/13 01:47 AM
Those graphics look kinda cartoonish.....

I hated everything about ea mma from the sliding,sub system and pillow punches so i hope they scrapped most of what they had back then. I have a bad feeling it's going to be extremely similar to what they've already put out but i'll keep hope alive.

I really want this game to be good

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.