Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

With the announcements of Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise and Owner Mode, there were quite a few articles written around the web today. Below are some that were found. If you find any, please add it in the comments and we'll add it here. Some of the writers, which include Game Changers are scattered through this thread answering questions.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 dte06 @ 05/27/13 09:19 PM
another question (may sound dumb but i havent seen anything about it) when the team u own plays do u play it or is it like the head coach game where u dont play

# 122 EMbow513 @ 05/27/13 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dte06
another question (may sound dumb but i havent seen anything about it) when the team u own plays do u play it or is it like the head coach game where u dont play
u get to play it

# 123 New Jersey Giants @ 05/28/13 04:57 PM
I have a dumb question. Can we switch from user control. Like in my franchise if I want to control 32 teams in the off-season. Can I switch back to controlling one team when the season starts?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

# 124 thinkjoey @ 05/28/13 06:10 PM
I know that we can import our draft classes...but I wonder if this includes the ability to import our superstar player

I tweeted EA Games madden account to see if they will answer (They answer other questions)

I would like to take one player and go from college to nfl. Would be awesome. It worked that way last time so I am thinking it could be the same

# 125 dte06 @ 05/28/13 07:33 PM
yea good question imma get ncaa n i want to either do my franchise n create bo jackson or do the superstar with a created bo n take him all the way thru auburn n control the raiders n either draft or trade for him in his rookie season n continue his career can we do that?

# 126 Sausage @ 05/29/13 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jersey Giants
I have a dumb question. Can we switch from user control. Like in my franchise if I want to control 32 teams in the off-season. Can I switch back to controlling one team when the season starts?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G
32 team control has been reinstalled

# 127 juduking @ 05/29/13 09:35 PM
Owner mode!

I just put yay on a biscuit and ate it!

# 128 jpdavis82 @ 05/30/13 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkjoey
I know that we can import our draft classes...but I wonder if this includes the ability to import our superstar player

I tweeted EA Games madden account to see if they will answer (They answer other questions)

I would like to take one player and go from college to nfl. Would be awesome. It worked that way last time so I am thinking it could be the same
This answer and many others can be found here

http://mymaddenpad.com/madden-nfl-25...ranchise-faqs/

Will you be able to bring your individual created player from NCAA to madden this year also?

No. You can create a player on your offline roster and then use that custom roster to start a CFM.

# 129 thinkjoey @ 05/30/13 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This answer and many others can be found here

http://mymaddenpad.com/madden-nfl-25...ranchise-faqs/

Will you be able to bring your individual created player from NCAA to madden this year also?

No. You can create a player on your offline roster and then use that custom roster to start a CFM.
ooh thank you. I found my first answer, but that link is very useful

# 130 Trackball @ 05/30/13 08:44 PM
I have to point something out about that FAQ...

I get what they meant, but...someone please fix this.

# 131 Matty Aqua @ 06/23/13 07:53 AM
Im new to NFL and still learning the game!

i mostly stick to NBA2k...all i can say is WOW The NFL owner mode looks fantastic!...

# 132 Mckinley Cash @ 06/24/13 07:24 PM
http://underthecode.com/2013/06/11/g...chise-mode/UTC | "One Step Forward" NFL/Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Edition - UTC

# 133 Mr.Zoom @ 06/25/13 07:39 PM
Love that Owner Mode is back... Makes me want to get the game after all.

# 134 RogueHominid @ 06/26/13 10:41 PM
I'm wondering if we can edit player body types, including height, weight, general proportions, and equipment, or just equipment.

The last time I remember us being able to edit body types was like '05, but I'd like to be able to do that again. We have the ability to do so on NCAA.

# 135 The JareBear @ 06/27/13 12:20 AM
Madden is definitely taking huge steps in the right direction

# 136 milmont77 @ 07/08/13 04:03 PM
I have been skipping Madden for about 5 years now. I have been waiting for "online franchise" in which 32 people can connect - have a draft - do trades, conduct a season. Each year I check back and it is confusing to figure out if this feature is in the game. This year is no different. "connected franchise"... the title in itself sounds like what I just described. However, in browsing thru this thread, I see it appears to be something different. and so... I ask here.. to clarify... will madden have online franchises connected to (potentially) 32 other owners? NCAA has been doing it right for years. does madden have it? Do they even talk about it anymore?

# 137 Bonee @ 07/10/13 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
I have been skipping Madden for about 5 years now. I have been waiting for "online franchise" in which 32 people can connect - have a draft - do trades, conduct a season. Each year I check back and it is confusing to figure out if this feature is in the game. This year is no different. "connected franchise"... the title in itself sounds like what I just described. However, in browsing thru this thread, I see it appears to be something different. and so... I ask here.. to clarify... will madden have online franchises connected to (potentially) 32 other owners? NCAA has been doing it right for years. does madden have it? Do they even talk about it anymore?
Yes and bottom line it's even better than the PC online-franchise in M2k8 (admin interface and handling could be better though).

If EA could add a "resume disconnected CC online-game" option it would be nearly perfect ...

I run a 32 Coaches Online-Franchise on M13 and we are heading towards a 3rd season. Great fun and therefore nearly no coaching fluctuation!

www.maddenliga.de

# 138 tetoleetd @ 07/10/13 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
haha you've been able to do that since at least last year. where have you been looking? haha

# 139 Lonestar Outlaw @ 07/14/13 03:50 PM
This question has already come up I'm sure, but is OFFLINE franchise back in Madden 25? Big big big mistake EA for taking that out last year. I bought the game the day of release, only to turn around and sell it 2 days later. Simply because there was no offline franchise. Hope EA puts it in this year or it's definately a no buy for me and millions of others I'm sure.

# 140 meatmets @ 07/15/13 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar Outlaw
This question has already come up I'm sure, but is OFFLINE franchise back in Madden 25? Big big big mistake EA for taking that out last year. I bought the game the day of release, only to turn around and sell it 2 days later. Simply because there was no offline franchise. Hope EA puts it in this year or it's definately a no buy for me and millions of others I'm sure.
that was in last years game and is in this years as well

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.